Saturday 21 November 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #SINGAPORE #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN #SINGAPORE SHALL BE #PUNISHEDWITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                  Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the only true eternal Passover Lamb. Thus it is saith the Lord God all of creation created I by the Word of | My Mouth even all that is was and ever shall be the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens and at the centre thereof the Earth Sun Moon and all of the stars of the Heavens to the Glory of My Holy Name and upon the Earth created I the seas oceans and the dry Land and commanded the Land to bring forth all the herbs of the fields the trees of the forests and the Lakes rivers and streams mountains and hills and created upon the Earth all the creatures there of even of Land sea and air and then created I from the dust of the ground mankind male and female in Mine own image created I their souls and breathed them in their bodies and thus commanded I mankind and all of the creatures of the Earth to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth and mankind gave I dominion over all the Earth and the creatures thereof and made mankind each and every one responsible for the care and protection of all the creatures of the Earth  and also the environment of which they abandoned after they fell being deceived by the lies the Adversary after he fell as a star from heaven down unto the Earth with all of his followers taking upon himself the form of a serpent to deceive mankind into believing his lies and thus causing mankind to disobey My first commandment and of which as so said in My Word I warned them of the consequences of disobeying that first commandment that if they did they would surely die and thus upon their disobedience they first of all died spiritual this being the first death even cut off from the source of all life whom I saith the Lord God I Am and thus they were cast out of My Garden of Eden and with them came the curse of death and the grave upon all of My creation and the creatures of My creation and thus beginning of days. But I being merciful thus it was in that the execution of the death penalty upon mankind I physically that being the second and final death from which none of mankind can return I delayed giving mankind as said in My Word three score and ten or by reason of strength four score or more  giving mankind the means in extended physical life the choice of returning unto Me with the warning once rejected no further choice will be given and that being through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come who would if they believe in Him by Faith provide a way back unto Me the curse of death having by Him conquered resurrected unto eternal life and thus at the end of physical life as He ascended into the Heaven of Heavens so also shall all who believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer ascend as He did into the Kingdom Heaven before My throne and when the New heavens and the new Earth are created once again shall all the redeemed of the Lamb returning with all the heavenly host to dwell forever as so shall the Heavenly Jerusalem descend to the New Earth. Thus as so said afore the  promise by Me was fulfilled in the coming of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who did take upon Himself the due punishment for all and was Judged and condemned on their place and was cast into the bottomless pit and therein suffer My wrath and anger for all the sins transgressions and crimes first of original sin that caused the fall of mankind and then for of all the sins past present and committed in the future for all of those of mankind who would repent and by Faith in Him be cleansed of all sin transgression wickedness immorality and corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the first being that of not eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and thence forth all My Holy Laws and commandments set down in stone even all of that which are called the ten commandments as so set down in My Word and also all of the faults and failures and mistakes committed by those who believed in Him by faith when in Judgement coming before Me He would stand before Me and say for the committing all of the sins of those who have believed in Me and accepted My death as their death and My resurrection as their resurrection for I in their stead being perfect conquered death on their behalf for I being perfect and eternal death could not Hold Me I have paid the price and I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven even the Holy One of Israel shall say Just Judgment for these has been meet and the price paid Justice is satisfied and they are acquitted and are in My sight once more pure Holy and righteous and therefore worthy to enter into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But for all of all the wicked the rebellious the breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws who repent not nor believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb who commit all manner of wickedness and corruption and immorality lies murder debate deceit abusers of the innocents and all of those who do cause the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation either deliberately or by the pollution and destruction of the environment who know not Me nor desire to know Me all these who despise that which is good holy and pure and righteous when they come before Me to be Judged and I call out to see if any will stand up for them and defend them as were all of those who believed in the only true Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL thus it shall be that none no not one shall comes forth.  Then for Me there is no other course but to Judge them and pass upon the verdict having been then Judged guilty as charged and shall declare unto them the punishment that is their just due and then shall executed that Judgment upon them in wrath and anger by casting them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of eternal torment by the hand of the Angel of death and therein to reside and suffer forever from which there is and shall be no reprieve or escape there being a great gulf fixed betwixt the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and the Earth. But say I this though I shall punish most severely all the wicked of mankind rather would I have had it that all of mankind and the Nations of mankind would have repented and through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed and cleansed of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and forgiven of original sin; without which there is no redemption or salvation; and by faith made pure and Holy in My sight and worth of ascending into the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom than having to condemn them to the bottomless pit forever because of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin and unbelief and of great wickedness and immorality and corruption and the destruction and caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment and misuse of the Earth’s resources even that which mankind calls fossil fuels of which I provided for the benefit of mankind not the destruction thereof and for the deaths and destruction of the creatures of My creation of which the perpetrators in Judgment shall be held by Me accountable and shall not be held guiltless but I shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure even upon the SINGAPORE of which I at this time have I Judged and found guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is if SINGAPORE  HAVING repent not in the days of grace and mercy given of which has ended, especially the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Law and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of the lives of the people of this Nations upon the Earth thus it is that the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend not just upon this Nation but upon all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but all of the sins crimes and transgression committed by mankind and all of Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth thus far Judged and found by Me guilty  of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus it shall be that all the Nation Judged and found by Me guilty now that the days of grace and mercy  ended thus is that by great storms as said never afore seen upon the Earth of Tsunamis and tidal waves of Earth quakes and Volcanic activity in all of these Nations also great floods hurricanes tornadoes cyclones of which shall be followed by plagues and diseases and pestilence drought and famine and then when all these troubles now descending upon all of the Earth and those to come hath come to an end there but remains a certain looking forward to by mankind to the dawning of Judgment day but as so said if these days of troubles now come upon the Earth had not been shortened then no flesh would be saved but for My peoples sake and all of those redeemed through the blood of eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL’S sake these days shall and have been shortened and thus as they have been shortened the dawning of the Judgment day is now not long off as afore said even at the door ready to enter in and the Judging of all of mankind to begin. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SINGAPORE as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM the source of all life, in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment