Monday 23 April 2018

#THE #MERCY OF #GOD IS FROM #EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING ON ALL WHO #FEAR #HIM AS IS #HIS WRATH AND #ANGER ON ALL WHO #DISOBEY ALL OF HIS #MOST #HOLY #COVENANT WRITTEN DOWN IN HIS #WORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven even the King of Kings and Lord of Lords the redeemer and saviour of all of the redeemed of the Earth past present and future whose inheritance is the Kingdom of Heaven forever. That indeed to those who fear Me My mercy is from everlasting unto everlasting, but unto the rebellious the wicked the unrepentant the immoral and whoremongers and idolaters and those who profess to be of Me and yet teach that which is contrary to My Holy Will and Law as revealed in My Word and whose hearts are far from Me who are as My Word saith full of dead  men’s bone and are twice dead plucked up by the roots ready for to be cast into the fire for to be burned in the fires of everlasting torment in the bottomless pit even that place thou doth call hell their true nature they may hide from all around them but from Me the secret places of  minds and hearts of all of mankind are not hidden and in that day all that they are and have been throughout their lives on Earth shall be brought out into the light and into the open to be seen by all when they are Judged of a certainty upon these is My wrath and anger from everlasting to everlasting of which shall come upon them for all eternity in the bottomless pit even those of this wicked and perverse generation and civilization on whom My Just Judgment shall descend and even upon many of the Nations of the Earth that are destined to come before My Judgment seat to be Judged by Me whose Judgement is Just and from whom nothing can be hidden these shall all be weighed in My balances of true Justice holiness purity and righteousness and their obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Law not only their Governments but all of their people shall be Judged and if found wanting shall be cast down unto destruction, well have I said unto thee that from the ends of the Earth comes a great storm and that storm is My wrath and anger to come upon the inhabitants of the Earth not only of this but past generations who have awaited in their graves for the final resurrection of the Just and the unjust  the coming even the dawn of the day of Judgment which is coming upon all the inhabitants of the Earth no longer shall it be delayed no longer shall I hold back saith the Lord God of the Host of the heaven of heavens from pouring out My wrath and anger upon the wicked immoral and disobedient inhabitants of the Earth and upon all Tyrants and Cruel Dictators upon all corrupt and evil governments who prey upon the innocent people of their Nations. None no not one human being not one Nation shall escape My Just Judgment all shall be Judged and punished according to My Holy Law and Commandment and according to that which hath been set down and revealed in all of My Word which is and hath been and ever shall be My Holy Covenant of which mankind and all of the Holy People are commanded to obey and believe in without fail all of that which is set down therein both that which this present generation calls the Old and New Testament which it is not as afore said it is all one Holy Covenant of which if disobey results in utter and total condemnation.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment