Monday 19 February 2018

#THE LAND OF #ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE #CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ALONE BY #PROMISE GIVEN TO #ABRAHAM THUS #WHO EVER FIGHTS AGIANST #ISRAEL FIGHTS AGAINST #GOD AND SHALL FACE #UTTER AND #TOTAL #DESTRUCTION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This do I say unto all who are true Israelites take hold of thy possession and thy rightful inheritance in the Land of Promise given to Abraham and his descendants through promise as a possession forever. Thus say I unto thee My People return unto Me and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as set down in the Torah and I shall return unto thee for Israel is alone the possession of those who are indeed the true Children of Israel the true children of promise who are so in Spirit and in truth and whom I shall alone bless and prosper and surround them about and overshadow them with My presence they alone shall be children unto Me and I a Father unto them and as a Father shall indeed protect them from all harm and alarm and from all of their enemies for whomsoever doth come up against Israel doth come up against Me and whomsoever comes up against Me shall not stand but shall be utterly and totally destroyed and wiped from the face of the Earth. Israel is Mine and My peoples and theirs alone and they alone shall posses it from this time forth even forever more. Thus say I unto thee Oh Israel forget not Elijah and the promise given unto thee as concerning the end of days. But as said afore time that the Land of promise belongs unto Israel alone and to all of the Twelve tribes of Israel whom I freed by the hand of Moses and led them through the wilderness forty years and preserved them against all who would do them harm and all of their enemies perished by Mine own hand and after entering in to the Land of promise by the hand of Joshua did cause the wall of Jericho to fall and thereafter for all of My people to posses the land of promise in fulfilment of the promise given unto Abraham and his descendants forever  and over the ages many times have I protected them and defeated all of their enemies until I cast them forth from the Land of promise for their great sin of disobedience and rebellion against Me and My Holy Laws and Commandments and the death of the only true Eternal Passover Lamb without spot or blemish. Thus after this did he who come at the head of his army before thy dispersion set up in the Holy Place that Abomination that made desolate the Land of Promise and who did cast down the House to My Name and did cause My people to be dispersed amongst the Nations of the Earth even unto the time that I returned My people unto their rightful inheritance from which as said none shall ever again take the Land of promise from them and none except all of the Holy People even the whole of the twelve tribes of Israel now united as one Nation shall posses the Land of Promise. Israel is Mine saith the Holy of Israel and Jerusalem is My Holy City where once again My Holy Name shall reside therein and again I say whomsoever fights against Israel fights against Me and whomsoever fights against Me shall never ever stand but shall be cast down to the dust of the ground to be no more. Thus I do say as afore said and do repeat those who are Israelites in Name only who follow after the ways of the Nations thou if thou do not forsake the ways of the Nations and return unto Me I shall indeed cast thee forth from the Land of  Promise.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment