Sunday 25 July 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN I SHALL PUNISH #NIGERIA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of those who have by Faith been washed clean by His shed blood having repented and been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original inherited sin and thus have become Holy Pure an righteous in My sight but not by their own righteousness for the righteousness of mankind is but as filthy rage but by being clothed in the Messiahs righteousness and thus becoming inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven and therein to dwell upon My right hand forever. Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens I who hath by the Word of My Mouth created the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even the whole of creation of which at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun and Moon and the stars and upon the Earth all of the creatures of My creation and mankind from the dust of the ground and breathing into them the  breath of life even their living immortal souls created in Mine own Image in Mine own Image created I them both male and female thus created I in the days set down in My Word even all of creation from the sands of the sea shore unto the furthest reaches of My creation named by mankind the Universe and did created therein all that doth exist and shall exist and hath existed since the beginning when before  mankind fell and was cast out of My garden of Eden having been deceived by the Adversary into breaking the first commandment given to Mankind resulting in the curse of death and the grave and the beginning of days to enter into all of My creation of which shall soon be brought to an end set down in My Word as the end of days when My Judgement day shall dawn. but as My ways are not Mankind’s ways and mankind’s will not My will as sais afore and I repeat especially in these end of days that thus as My Word says that I created all of creation in seven days first all of creation was created in eternity where time and the passing of days existed not but even so the span of My days are not as the span of mankind’s days for My Word states that a thousand years is as but a day unto Me when it hath passed.  But thus by this criteria the Earth sun moon and the stars of the heavens were created in seven thousand years but as so said in eternity the passage of time existed not and as creation was created before the beginning of days  in eternity the actual age of the Earth and My creation cannot be calculated nor comprehended by mankind and all such efforts to do is but an exercise in futility for the span of mankind’s life is but as the morning mist when with the rising Sun it vanishes and is seen no more but in as far as My Word is concerned only for mankind’s sake was seven days set down  as the Days of creation but even so in the passing of seven days I could have as I could in instant created all of creation and as shall be seen when this creation is rolled up as a scroll ready for the burning it shall be done in a day as is so set down in My Word Law and the prophets. But as the beginning of creation is beyond mankind’s reach comprehension or understanding suffice it to say that I could if I had wanted to have created all in an instant for I am infinite in My being without any limitations whatsoever thus how long it took for Me to create all of creation or as mankind names it even the Universe matters not all that matters is that I DID CREATE all of creation and all that in it is to the Glory of My Holy Name thus any speculation or theory as to the beginning of creation  or how long creation hath existed as said afore in as far as mankind is concerned is but an exercise in futility for only when mankind passes from Earthy existence will the truth be revealed. But as also so said afore and I repeat that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s neither can the twain exist together in all of My creation for it is that My Will must and shall be done on Earth as it is done in the My Kingdom of Heaven and all of mankind that walk contrary to My Holy and purpose shall in the end if unrepentant and guilty of original sin shall be cast out in the end after Judgement day into outer darkness.  Thus as so said afore doth My Word says in one payer known by mankind as the Lord’s prayer and I repeat that those who repeat that prayer are asking for My Will to be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven and that prayer will be answer especially at this time and in these end of days for My Will shall be done as is being done upon all of the Earth as it is being done in My Kingdom of Heaven. But more shall it be done perfectly in the new creation when this one hath passed away and is no more.  Thus the reason why mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom of Heaven the true source of the fall and of all sin transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief comes down to just one factor and that  is the rebellious will of mankind for until mankind is willing to do My will willingly then banishment as was begun in the casting out of Eden so must it be the destiny of those who refuse to do My Will; not by force but willingly through Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word; must be the bottomless pit forever for all of creation belongs unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel and unto none other as do all the creatures of My creation created by Me. Thus the source of mankind’s fall is the will of mankind for mankind chose to listen to and believe the deceiving lies of the Adversary and thereby rebelled against Me saith Lord God of Host and as MY will must be done in all of My creation all who refuse to do so must be cast out and banished from My creation but as banishment means a casting out there must be for mankind a place of banishment for as I created mankind in My image I cannot banish  mankind from existence for one reason alone That I created all of mankind in Mine own Image and could no more banish mankind from existence for that would be like as said afore  like a father destroying his own sons and daughters  but as a father cannot tolerate a rebellious child in the family home neither can I tolerate those of Mankind who refuse willingly to do My Will  according to My Will and purposes as so set down in My Words Law and the prophets but like unto a father who casts out a rebellious and wicked child so hope remains in a fathers heart that his child will forsake his rebellious ways and return home thus it was in My heart when I cast out Mankind that the children of My creation would change and repent of their rebellious ways and their wicked behaviour and return like the prodigal son seeking his father’s forgiveness and promising to obey their father and thereby be accepted back into the family home. But as the father must cast out a unrepentant rebellious child who refuses to repent and turn from their wicked and rebellious ways so must I cast out into outer darkness all the unrepentant wicked corrupt and immoral breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments to a place of banishment as so cast I out mankind from Eden’s garden unto the Earth and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and creation for their sake so was the execution of the death sentence delayed so that mankind could return unto Me through the promise given of a Messiah to come and gave mankind every  opportunity to repent and return unto Me seeking My  forgiveness and that hope remains until death overtakes  those who refuse to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL  and Judgement day dawns and all of the unrepentant fallen of mankind are banished to the bottomless pit forever. So must I as said and set down in My Word cast mankind out to a place of banishment and that place ye know and the way to that place is as set down in My Word. That place of which I created is the Bottomless pit but not only hath mankind chosen this path but also the adversary and his followers who chose to do their own will and thus were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth there to reside until Judgment day and upon being Judged cast therein forever.  But still in My heart remains hope of some of mankind repenting and by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah returning unto Me; thus the giving in the Judging of the Nations before punishment of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission begins; a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they will can repent and return unto Me being redeemed by the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL. Thus nevertheless the days; as said afore; of grace and mercy hath ended and  the punishing of the Nations thus Judged begun and as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished and then shall come to pass the Last Great battle and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word warning went out so hath that which I warned mankind of has come to pass in these last days and end of days as so shall  come to pass at this time that which was set down and revealed in My word throughout the ages as concerning these Last and the end of days even the coming of the dawning of Judgment day so seen upon all the face of the Earth by all of mankind who see the disasters as acts of Nature and not My wrath and anger being poured forth upon all of mankind for the breaking of all of My Hoy Laws and Commandments and for Original sin inherited from Mankind’s first parents. But as with the other Nations As Judged by My Just Judgment so must it be with this Nation NIGERIA if found  guilty of the pollution and devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation I shall not in Judgement hold those guilty  of so doing guiltless but shall punish them as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus as so said afore My days of grace and mercy having ended so shall I; as I shall all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them all in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth even as never afore seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such proportions that no structure in their path shall be left standing followed by plagues and unstoppable disease and of famine and drought and the scorching of the ground by the heat of the Sun so that the Earth cannot give of its bounty. But in as far as the Governments of this Nation is concerned NIGERIA as I have done so with other Nations Governments so shall I Judged and condemn this Nations Government for having been found failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with their gates but more so shall I punish this Nations governments having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of NIGERIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the AFRICAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment