Tuesday 6 July 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER #PUNISH #MOZAMBIQUE WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING FOUND THEM #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL even the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb. Thus it is that I saith the Holy One of Israel hold all of creation in the palm of My Hand and all that exists therein especially all that lives moves and hath their being in Me upon the face of the Earth of which was created by the breath of My Mouth for I am the source of all life in all of creation especially mankind of whom created I them from the dust of the ground and breath into their bodies their souls even their breath of life created in My image even created I from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation after their kind and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living soul of which at the end of their lives upon the Earth as they came out from Me so shall they return unto Me even as their bodies return to the dust of the ground from which I formed them even all of the animals birds fish and the insects of the ground as did the ground at My command bring forth all the vegetation thereof and herbs of the fields the trees of the forest and all living things that do come forth from the ground of the Earth the creatures of the seas and oceans and the birds of the air thus it was before time began in the womb of the morning in eternity were they created and brought forth at My command and as they were created by the Word of My Mouth so were they all sent forth to multiply and cover the whole of the Earth even all of My creation and thus it was in the beginning s I created the creatures of My creation so created I the bodies of mankind and breathed into them the breath of life even their immortal souls created in Mine own image thus were the creature of My creation and mankind Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight having a beginning but no end of days thus it was it is so set down in My Word Law and the prophets I commanded mankind’s first parents not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and after being deceived by the lies of the Adversary the enemy of the Holy People and of mankind they disobeyed My first Commandment given to mankind; as so do the Nations of mankind still do until this day whose Judgement and punishment for the breaking thereof is Just;  so did they disobey My first Commandments through believing in the lies and deceptions of the  adversary thus they fell and were cast out of Eden to toil by the sweat of their brow to bring forth sustenance from the ground.  But as so said and set down I in Mercy and Loving Kindness through the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come provided a way back unto Me even according to My Will and purposes by believing by faith in Him as their saviour and redeemer and Passover lamb and in doing so could regain their former estate and at last enter into My Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven forever. But those who have refused and still do so created I as afore said a place for all of them to be cast therein along with the Adversary and his followers who with him fell even as stars from the Heaven of Heaven even My Kingdom of Heaven and as they were cast out of Heaven down unto the Earth so they were destined to wander upon the face of the Earth until Judgment day dawned at the end of days when they shall be cast along with the fallen of mankind into the place of banishment created for them all even the bottomless pit and sheol called by many Nations upon the Earth hell but in reality far worse for no mind of mankind can comprehend the reality of the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment and as said where in all the wicked fallen and unrepentant of mankind shall be cast along with the adversary and His followers. But the redeemed and saved of the only true Passover Lamb those alive upon the Earth when Judgement day dawns when all the righteous and unrighteous  shall be Judged by My Just Judgement the wicked and unrepentant upon being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all manner of wickedness immorality and iniquity shall as said be cast into the bottomless pit and the righteous having become righteous through the cleansing shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL  shall in Judgement be acquitted and at last be transformed into the image of the Messiah IMMANUEL and shall as did He into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven for again I say it shall be that those have become the redeemed of the Lamb and alive upon the Earth on Judgment day shall upon being acquitted shall not see death but shall be by My Right Hand caught up into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and at My right Hand shall dwell therein forever. For it was that in Judgment He took their place and bore upon Himself willingly their Just Judgment suffering the full fury of My wrath and anger upon Himself and as they would have been upon Judgment day cast into the bottomless pit so was He cast therein in their place to suffer their just due punishment but He being both man and God innocent in and of Himself death could not Hold Him and His sacrifice on their behalf being by Me accepted He rose from the grave and after bearing witness to His resurrection ascended to His throne and My throne in the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven therein to reign over all forever and ever. Thus it is that when My Holy Word and the only true path of redemption and salvation through the only true Messiah is revealed and spread throughout all of the Earth even the one and only true Faith as My Word reveals then the end shall come upon all of mankind and upon all of the Earth and then it is that Judgement day shall enter in and begin. But as My Word Law and  the prophets reveal first shall come He who shall rule the nations with a Rod of Iron rod and who shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth not by the sight of His Eyes nor reprove the unrighteous of the Earth by the Hearing of His ears but in righteousness mercy shall he judge the poor and shall treat the meek of the with fairness and equality. Thus He it is that shall smite the Earth with the Rod of His Mouth and with the breath of His Lips slay the wicked of the earth and with righteousness shall He bind His loins and Faithfulness shall be the leather of His reigns then shall the only true faith be spread abroad throughout all the earth. Thus it is now that all of the Nations have been given the chance in the days of grace and mercy to escape My wrath to come and the days of wrath and anger begun even the punishing of all the Nations of the Earth even those Nations that have rejected the offer of salvation and redemption refusin  to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL  and they being unrepentant  and guilty of all manner of wickedness shall be in these days of wrath and anger punished and once completed as so said the end shall come as is revealed and set down in My Word upon Tablets of stone and written upon the fleshy hearts of all of mankind and thus it is then that My day of the Judging of all of mankind from the beginning of creation shall dawn. Thus it is as so said having Judged this Nation even MOZAMBIQUE and found them guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law I shall punish them in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws shall I punish this Nation but for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality and for failing  especially by the government of MOZAMBIQUE to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation of the sick the lame the disabled the elderly and the widow the destitute and poverty stricken the homeless the orphan and the outcast but and for especially failing to provide adequate care and protection of all of the young the weak and the innocent from all who would harm or abuse them and also fail to providing protection and shelter for the refugee and the immigrant seeking refuge within this Nations gates especially those fleeing civil war and persecution But it is that My wrath and anger hath arisen not only against this Nation alone but all  the Nations of the Earth for the pollution and destruction of the environment especial that which hath caused the destruction of the natural habitat of the creatures of My creation and hath resulted in the deaths of many millions of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not hold those responsible guiltless but with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger shall I strike them down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more even by whirlwind and fire by Earth quakes tornadoes and great storms as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth of great tidal waves commonly called Tsunamis of such great height and ferocity that after their passing not one manmade structure shall remain standing also shall I punish them by drought pestilence disease and plagues of such magnitude that are commonly known as and called pandemics that once begun not only shall they spread throughout the Nation wherein they began but shall spread throughout surrounding Nations.
Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.But as so said afore if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even MOZAMBIQUE. Thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment