Thursday 22 July 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #CAMAROON #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THIS NATION WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour and redeemer of all of those of mankind and of the Holy People Israel even all of those who have by Faith accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and upon repenting and being by Me forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and by Israel of breaking Covenant with Me saith Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot even the Holy One of Israel and have been washed clean in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL of all their sins crimes and transgressions and who are counted as pure Holy and righteous in My sight saith the Holy One Of Israel even all of those who shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven even of the Heaven of Heavens forever having once after Judgment day ascended as did Messiah IMMANUEL into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven therein to dwell at My right hand forever.  Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens I who in seven days created all of the creatures of My creation from the dust of the ground and from which also created I mankind who created at the centre of My creation the Earth sun and Moon along with all of the stars of the Heavens even I who it is Hold in My Palm all of the vastness of My creation even of that which mankind calls the Universe and did create upon the Earth all that therein that hath, doth and shall exist until Judgment day dawns at the end of days which as I hath afore said began with the fall of mankind and the casting out of Eden’s Garden. Thus as My ways are not Mankind’s ways and mankind’s will is not My will as is revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets nor is the span of My days as the span of mankind’s days for in My Word saith it not that “a thousand years is but as a day when it hath passed unto Me” and as it written so it is. But say I now that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s neither can or shall the two exist together in all of creation and especially in My Kingdom of Heaven thus the cause of the coming of the last great battle that when once fought then it is that Judgment day shall dawn before this creations end and the New Creation begins even of all of the New Heavens and of the New Earth . Doth it not also say in My Word especially in one payer that which many name as the Lord’s Prayer My Will be done on Earth as it is done in THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Thus the reason why those of mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom of heaven and of which is the true source of the fall and of all sin transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief for until mankind is willing to do My will willingly as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven then the banishment as begun in the casting out of Eden so must those who refuse to do My Will not by force but willingly through Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word be finally after Judgment Day be banished to the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment forever. But as banishment means a casting out there must be for mankind a place of banishment for as I created mankind in My image I cannot and will not erase mankind from existence for that would be like as said afore a father destroying his own children but as a father for the families sake cannot not tolerate a constant rebellious child in the family home neither can I tolerate the constant rebellion of mankind in My creation and allow them entry into My Kingdom of Heaven to do their own will contrary and in opposition to My Will  in My Kingdom of Heaven as so shall it come to pass upon the New Earth and in the New Heavens shall be done as it is and ever shall be done in the Kingdom of Heaven, but like unto the father who cast out a rebellious and wicked children as there is hope in his heart that they would repent and turn from their wicked and rebellious ways and therby be welcomed back into the family home as was the prodigal son there was and still is hope in My heart when I cast out Mankind that they would through the Messiah IMMAUEL would repent of their wicked and rebellious ways and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking  of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin and upon being cleansed by His shed blood would be pure Holy and righteous in My sight and at last enter into the Kingdom of Heaven but in many of mankind that was not to be so.  Thus as the father must cast our wicked rebellious and wicked children who refuse to turn from their wicked and rebellious ways so had I no alternative but to cast out mankind from Eden’s and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and upon all of creation for their sake along with the beginning of days so I in grace and mercy; delayed for a span even three score and ten of the execution of the death sentence which would have resulted in the casting of all of mankind then and there into the bottomless pit forever; so that mankind could return unto Me through the promise given of a Messiah to come as would the father of the child give that child in hope every opportunity to repent and return seeking their fathers forgiveness and that hope remains until either the father passes away or the child does so also was My hope of mankind’s repentance in the days of grace and mercy by Faith in  the redeemer and Messiah of Mankind’s return unto Me until mankind’s passing for the Earth at the end of days before Judgement day dawned. But it is and must be that all of mankind who remain unrepentant and fallen must be cast out into that place of banishment at the end of their lives upon Earth and that that place ye know and the way to that place ye know as is set down and revealed in MY WORD LAW AND THE PROPHETS. That place of banishment that I created was and is the Bottomless pit. But not only hath mankind chosen this path but also the Adversary and all of his followers who chose to do their own will and were thus cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth thereunto to reside until Judgment day and upon being Judged cast directly by the Angel of death into that place of banishment forever.  But still until these end of days in My heart remained the hope of some of mankind repenting and by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah returning unto Me, thus by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts the Judging of the Nations before Judgement day and the punishing of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original Sin of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission thus began a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they willed so to do could repent and return unto Me by being redeemed by Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as so said afore nevertheless once the days of grace and mercy ended of which they have then the punishing of the Nations thus As Judged by My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the punishing of the fallen unrepentant wicked Nations hath begun and as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished. Thus first  shall come to pass the Last Great battle and then the fulfilment of the punishing of the wicked unrepentant  fallen Nations of the Earth and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word warned mankind of that which was to and shall come to pass upon the Earth so hath also the signs thereof as so set down and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets throughout My Word as concerning these Last days and the end of days and the coming dawning of Judgment day hath been seen and shall be seen  upon all the face of the Earth by all of mankind who blame that which they call Nature for the disasters recently come upon the Earth classing them as but acts of Nature and not the signs of the last and end of days. But as with the other Nations thus Judged so shall it be with this Nation even CAMEROON if they are found guilty of the pollution and devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitudes of the creatures of My creation and not hold in Judgement those responsible of doing so guiltless but they shall be Judged and punished with the full fury of the whirlwind of My wrath and anger descending upon them. Thus as so shall I as warned;  now that the days of grace and mercy have ended so shall I as I shall all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them all one by one until Judgment days dawns in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes and great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth even as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such proportions that not one structure in their path shall be left standing followed by the increased heat of the Sun turning the ground as hard as rock incapable of bringing forth vegetation and crops causing famine and drought followed by plagues and diseases. But in as far as the Government of this Nation is  concerned as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn this Government if found as they were guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with their gates but more so shall I punish this Governments if I find them guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CAMEROON if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment