Friday 9 July 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #ZAMBIA AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN I SHALL PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

             Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Pass over Lamb whose shed blood hath and doth cleanse all of those who belong unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel of first the Holy People Israel and all of those throughout all of mankind of every Land tribe People and Nation who have accepted the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer, of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but first and foremost cleansed of Original sin without which there can be no salvation or redemption only a certain waiting for to be upon Judgement day found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin and to be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol for ever wherein burns the  flames of everlasting torment forever. Thus say I unto thee at this time even I AM THAT I AM creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even all of creation and at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun and Moon and in the heavens all the stars along with their planets even all of that which mankind calls the Universe that I now Hold in the palm of My Hand along with all that exists in all of creation even of all that lives moves and hath their being in Me upon all of the Earth upon the land in the air and in all the seas oceans rivers streams lakes and ponds. Thus as so said in Me exists the whole of creation and I in all of creation and without Me as so said afore nothing that doth exist can exist for I AM the source of all life physical and spiritual infinite in all of My being without beginning or end of days and without any limitations whatsoever I who in all eternity before creation came into being did plan ordain and set down all that is was and shall come to pass of a certainty even as said I ordained so to be before creation existed in eternity the sands of the seas shore to the vastness of My creation named by mankind the Universe thus as afore said so hath is and shall all as so planned set down and ordained by Me in eternity as so said shall of a certainty come to pass even unto Judgement day and thereafter the end of this creation and the creation of the New by the Word of My Mouth for as I command so shall it come to pass saith the Lord God and creator of all of creation for as mankind in the building thereof doth design plan lay foundations and build thereon so have I with all of My creation in eternity before time and the passing of days existed and before mankind fell bringing upon all of My creation death and the grave the passing of days and corruption the grave in as far as the designing planning and laying the foundation thereof of the whole of creation even of that which mankind calls the Universe first the designing and planning and then the laying of the foundations thereof upon which all of creation was to be built down to the minutest detail as is revealed and set down in My Word that the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the deep thus upon this foundation I built all of creation so at My command all of creation came into existence, even as I planed and ordained it so to be. Thus as so said with Me are no limitations whatsoever for I saith the Holy one of Israel am infinite in all of My being for the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all of creation cannot contain Me quite the opposite for in Me all thing in all of creation as so said afore exist and as said I hold now all of creation called by mankind the Universe in the palm of My Hand and thus it is as I have thus ordained all things in all of creation to come to pass so as said of a certainty all shall come to pass as I have so ordained it to be in all of creation even unto the end of days when My Judgment day dawns and mankind past present and future shall be come before Me and Judged unto perfection as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus upon those foundation laid the Universe the Galaxies the stars and planets and the wonders thereof were created to the glory of My Holy Name and in the midst thereof as so said commanded I to come into existence the Earth and the Sun and the Moon and as I command to exist upon the surface of the Earth all of the creatures of My creation so came they into existence and thus it was as I created all of the creatures of My creation so created I mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into them their living immortal souls and as I commanded the creatures of My creation to go forth and multiply so commanded mankind to go forth and multiply and as I commanded so they obey perfectly being holy righteous pure and perfect in My sight. But when I commanded mankind even Adam and Eve  not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they being deceived by the lies of the Adversary; even the enemy of mankind and the Holy people Israel; they disobeyed that commandment and in doing so fell bring into existence the passage of time, death and corruption for before mankind fell they and all of the creatures of the Earth were holy righteous pure and perfect and immortal for time then exist not only eternity. Thus after mankind fell and were cast out of Eden’s Garden away back unto Me in loving kindness and mercy I gave unto mankind in the promised of a saviour and redeemer to come; of which  was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL; who would save My people out of every land tribe people and Nation who by Faith would come to believe in Him as their only true saviour, redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb and would  be by faith in Him forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgression and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath to come in Judgement and ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven even My Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens when at the end of days all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged both the righteous and the unrighteous fallen unrepentant wicked and disobedient of mankind would be Judged found guilty and punished by the casting them into the  bottomless pit forever along with he who by tempting Adam and Eve to disobey My first commandment caused mankind to fall. But the righteous having been redeemed by faith in the Messiah shall be acquitted and ascended in to the Heaven of Heavens and thereby into their inheritance and their heavenly reward. But not only at the beginning when mankind fell did I warn mankind of the day of Judgment to come but also revealed unto My servants that at the end of time the heavens even all of this creation would be rolled up as one rolls a scroll that is corrupt and useless to be cast into the fiery furnace of My wrath and anger and to be no more so shall the old creation even the old heavens and Earth be as a scroll rolled up destroyed and thereafter a new heavens and Earth by Me shall be created wherein time, death and the grave and corruption existed not. But it is as I so warned mankind that Judgment day would come at the end of days so now these being the end of days all that hath to be fulfilled at this time is the punishing of the Nations by Me having been Judged found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts punished one by one and then shall the Last Battle of Megiddo in the vale of Jezreel be fought a so set down and revealed in My Word. So all things ordained in eternity by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Messiah IMMANUEL thus as I ordained it so shall it come to pass. Thus as I so said as I have Judged and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I in wrath and anger punish ZAMBIA as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and for having refused to repent and turn unto Me and be redeemed by faith by being made Holy pure and righteous in My sight through the cleansing blood of the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy now Ended for as so said many a time without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy laws and Commandments and of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. But not only shall I punish this Nation for having refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah in the days of grace and mercy and for the breaking of all My Holy Laws and commandments but also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment of which mankind could have brought to an end but has not and of which now in as far as the destruction of the environment is concerned is beyond the point of no return and of which shall in the end shall cause a great cataclysmic disaster such as hath never afore been seen upon the Earth since Noah’s flood. But as so said the pollution of the environment is not only caused by the careless disposal of manufactured products but because of  the extreme missus of fossil fuels and also the lack of respect for My creation and the creature of My creation that hath resulted in their cruel injuries and deaths even by as mankind counts an innumerable multitude that if I allowed it to continue in the end in but a few decades the population of the Earth will have shrunk so much so that mankind in less than a hundred years will be on the boarder of extinction. For as so said afore the Earth’s environment was at a stage beyond which if mankind continues to as so said misuse in the extreme fossil fuels and other of the Earth’s resources as so provide by Me in the creation of the Earth, the Earth’s environment would have gone beyond the point of no return and that point would in the passing of it of which was but a very short period of time away even less than a decade but that point as said afore hath now been passed now it does not matter what mankind does the environment is  beyond recovery the creatures of My creation species by species will begin to become extinct at an ever increasing rate along with increased deforestation and loss of  arable land for crops production along with much of Earths vegetation. Thus because of the treatment of My creation and the misuse of the resources of the Earth by mankind and having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and upon doing so found the majority guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandment of a certainty indeed now that the days of grace and mercy have come to an end unless all of mankind turns from their wicked disobedient corrupt immoral and perverse ways then the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall in punishment not only befall this Nation thus having been Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law but I shall as so said most severely be punished by the IRON ROD of MY JUST JUDGMENT. Thus it is that all of mankind and each and every unrepentant Nation having been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorally one by one shall be punished and when completed shortly thereafter shall the end of days come about and the day of the Judging of all of mankind shall begin both of the quick and the death even all of those now alive and those already passed on. Thus as so said having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and especially this Nation ZAMBIA and found the guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and the pollution and destruction of the environment I shall punish this Nation and all the wicked Nations of the Earth with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT.  Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned even ZAMBIA as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation if they turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment