Sunday 31 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS I HAVE #WEIGHED #BELARUS IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND HAVING FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even that of which mankind calls the Universe and all that exists therein held as afore said in the palm of My Hand I who say and it comes to pass commands and whose will is worked out in the whole of creation by Roach Hakodesh called by the Nations of mankind the Holy Spirit even He who is the eternal Spirit of all truth both physical and spiritual and the Spirit of Holiness and purity.  Thus say I unto thee at this time as thus far have I weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments those European Nations thus far weighed so shall I weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement this Nation even BELARUSE as I so shall weigh all the rest of the Nations of Europe without exclusion as I shall also weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement all the Nations of the Earth one by one and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall  I saith the Holy One of Israel punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM as I shall also punish all of those Nations found guilty of breaking My Moral Law with the full out pouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment. Thus as so said afore so say I now again that the day of grace and Mercy have ended the days of wrath and anger poured for have only just begun. Thus if when the days of grace and mercy ended if repentance by the Nations in those days of grace and mercy was not forth coming then as so said when the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun so shall all of the Nations of the Earth from thence be Judged or weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and having been found guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil but also of rejecting the salvation offered in the days of grace and mercy. Thus it is that as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger just began so shall begin full measure the punishing of all the Nations weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of as so said afore breaking by the Nations of the Earth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of the Holy People the punishing of them for following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth refusing to cleanse the Land of promise of all that pollutes it of the Nations of the Earth and of refusing to cleansing My Holy City of all that of the abominations of the Nations that pollutes it and of refusing once again to rebuild  the House to My Holy Name but more so at this time shall I punish Israel for having broken Covenant with Me and unless they renew covenant with Me I shall in no way Hold Back My Wrath and Anger from descending full measure upon all of Israel. Thus as I have so set down and revealed that the four Mighty Nations of the Earth shall fall two of which are at present in the process of falling one more so than the other shall fall first of all the second of which shall follow shall do so because of the economic distaste which is to descend upon it but the first to fall shall do so from within but of which the fall of both shall have such repercussions on the rest of the world’s economy that many shall not survive this economical cataclysm. One of these Mighty Nations are governed by a merciless tyrannical regime and government whose human rights are almost none existent and the other seeking to impose its will by the strength of its military might upon whom it and its leader considers militarily weaker Nations than itself who know not in all of creation with whom they have to do for it is that I it is who can raise one up Nation and cast down another down unto the dust of the ground even as I have done so in the past for who hath and who can resist the power of the My swift terrible sharp sword of death and destruction when once withdrawn from its scabbard and commanded by Me saith the Lord God to strike down unto the ground and unto sheol; even as it hath so done in the past the mightiest of the Nations of the Earth long gone far mightier that those now upon the face of the Earth even those mighty nations that rely upon their mechanical technological machinery to fight against their enemies who seem to have forgotten how easily their war machines could be made of none effect if the fuel that powers them suddenly runs out or dries up of which their leaders will claim that they have sufficient reserves of fuel stored in underground storage facilities and bunkers to power them but ye Nations think upon this that the source of electrical energy that  ye are seeking to replace fossil fuels with in thy transport systems is also reliant upon fossil fuels in the main to run thy power stations. Thus if fossil fuels fail especially oil and coal nuclear energy, hydro electric power plants and wind farms will be insufficient to meet the needs of a civilization that relies upon electrical energy to supply its energy needs. But it is and shall be at this time for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and for the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution of the environment by mankind I punish all the Nations of the Earth especially those having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Earth quake cataclysmic storms and whirlwinds of such ferocity that can and shall destroys everything in their path so much so that many underground storage facilities shall collapsed and be destroyed even those that could can and hath caused the destruction of one Nuclear power. Far mighty are My weapons of war than any of those wielded even by the mightiest of Nations upon the face of the Earth I who command the winds and waves of the seas and of the oceans and call into being great Earth Quakes and the shaking of the Earth recently felt by mankind in various diverse places upon the face of the Earth and cause destructive volcanoes to erupt were ever I will even all of those past disasters that are but a warning of that which is to come upon all the unrepentant disobedient and unbelieving Nation who are and have been guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy laws and Commandments and My Moral laws thus say I against the weapons in My arsenal the wicked and rebellious Nations of mankind have no defence for as is revealed in My word and the word of warning sent forth the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement hath begun. THUS IT IS THAT I SHALL AS SAID WEIGH ALL OF THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH IN THE BALANCES OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT AND THOSE FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS BY THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT THEY SHALL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED. But and also shall I punish the Government of this Nation even BELARUSE for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the widow and orphan the elderly and the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the blind the deaf and dumb and all of those who rely on mechanical aids and carers to support them and of those with their gates fleeing civil war persecution starvation and tyrannical. But and especially failing to provide adequate care and protect for the young vey young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse of even murder them. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BELARUSE and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment