Tuesday 5 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH I SHALL PUNISH #DENMARK WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of the whole of creation of Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens ANDONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT and  the Messiah IMMANUEL who is the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and Israel even the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of inherited original sin committed in EDEN’S Garden by mankind’s first parents being deceived by the Adversary into breaking commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Thus as I have as Judged begun to punish the Nations of the Earth for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and for all manner of wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and great evil so shall I at this time as Judged punish this Northern European Nation DENMARK as I have and shall continue to punish all the Nations of Europe and of all of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT by whirlwind and fire Earth quake tornadoes hurricanes and tsunamis by great storms and floods and the increasing heat of the Sun drying out the Earth so that it no longer gives of its bounty causing drought and famine followed by plague pestilence and unstoppable diseases so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth one by one. Thus it is having Judged this Nation and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments as so said I am at this time purposed to punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and of original sin and My Moral Laws and being unrepentant after refusing to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMAUEL in the days of grace and mercy having been warned of My wrath and anger to come upon all the Nations of the Earth in punishment for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and original sin and that the only way to escape My wrath and anger to come upon all of the Earth in these last and end of days was in the days of grace and mercy to repent of all sins crimes and transgressions seeking of Me forgiveness and upon being forgiven by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb redeemer an saviour being through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and being clothed in his righteous thus becoming Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight being brought from death spiritual to life everlasting and at last at the end of life on Earth of after in Judgment being acquitted being found innocent of all crimes and transgressions and sins in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by the Angel of Death passed over by him; as he did in EGYPT upon seeing the blood of a first born spotless lamb upon the doors and lintels of the all children of Israel in captivity and took all of the first born of Egypt down unto the grave; he having seen upon the lintels and doors of the hearts of those who have been redeemed by the Messiah IMMANUEL His Blood and thereafter ascending into the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus i is after refusing to repent and turn unto Me in the days of grace and mercy and those days now ended and the days of wrath and anger begun as the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments there now only remains for Me to as so said in wrath and Anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT to punish all the unrepentant Nations the Earth of which now hath begun in the days of wrath and anger and shall continue until the End of Days and the dawning of Judgment day when all of mankind shall be brought before My Judgment throne to be as Judged found guilty sentence to be cast into the bottomless pit and the flames of the fires of everlasting torment forever and by the Angel of of the bottomless pit the sentence carried out upon all the unrepentant fallen of Mankind and upon the Adversary and his followers from which there is no reprieve or escape forever. But not only shall I punish this Nation and all the Nations of the Earth for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but and also for the deaths and cruel injuries suffered by the creatures of My creation by neglect and of the killing of the creatures of My creation for pleasure or profit for I have in passed times said there shall come a time when those of mankind who are guilty of such abominable crimes shall be held to account and I so warned now it is these days are now come upon them and they shall be held to account for their crimes of which shall rain down upon their heads the full fury of My wrath and anger death and destruction but not before they know who it is that shall do this unto them. Thus also shall i punish the Government of this Nation having been found guilty of failing in their God given and electoral duty to meet all the needs of the needy of their Nations even of all of the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the outcast and the homeless of the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the orphan the refugee within this Nations gates fleeing civil war famine persecution and tyrannical Nations Governments but and especially being guilty of failing provide adequate care and security for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them especially those suffering from domestic cruelty and abuse for it is that all children the young and the very young are most precious in My sight and it is and shall be that the perpetrators thereof shall be not be held now and in Judgement guiltless but shall at this time and in Judgment punished most severely and this Nations government held accountable by Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and by the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus for all of the crimes sins and transgressions at this time shalli PUNISH THIS Nation even DENMARK. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even DENMARK and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment