Wednesday 13 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #WEIGHED THE #UK IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob   

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of creation name by mankind the Universe and all that exists therein the Sun Moon and the Stars of the Heavens fixed in their place within all of the Universe and all the wonders thereof created for the Glory of My Holy Name saith the Holy One of Israel and the saviour and redeemer of all the redeemed of the Lamb the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer not only of the Holy People even Israel but also all of those who have been redeemed and made pure and Holy in My sight saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens through the shed blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL for without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for sin for without the remission of sin transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and original sin there can be no redemption or salvation of any of mankind and thus only the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL whose blood was shed upon the tree for all of His peoples sake throughout all of the Earth even as afore said for all of those known as the redeemed of the Lamb alone and none other past present and to come for indeed as My Word also states that there is no other name under heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People Israel can be saved and redeemed and saved from My wrath to come in Judgment when Judgment day dawns except through the Name of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as having WEIGHED THIS UNITED KINGDOM IN THE BALANCES OF MY JUST JUDGMENT AND FOUND THIS NATION GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANMENTS I HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO PUNISH THIS NATION WITH THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER but I shall not only punish this Nation for breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for all great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and those within this Nation who are full of all unrighteousness, fornication, adultery, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, also full of envy, murderous hearts, debate, deceit, malignity, whisperers, backbiters, spiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers and those without natural affection and unmerciful even of all of those in this Nation who do not desire to know Me or even hate Me and seek to cast all knowledge of Me from not only out their minds but from out of all of the Earth also all of those who have knowledge of My Just Judgement to come seek not only to deliberately break all of My Holy Laws and commandments to provoke My wrath and anger and when I respond not they believe and claim I exist not but being blind deaf and hard heart see not that which is before their eyes at this time believing in those who attribute the present disasters to climate change when in fact it is My wrath and anger being executed upon all the Nations mankind for all the sins transgressions and the crimes of original sin and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments of which all of the Nations of the Earth I warned was to come if they repented not when in days of grace and mercy I did give all the Nations the opportunity to repent and to turn unto Me of which also I warned them of the consequences of refusing to do so but they refused to repent and now that these days of wrath and anger have descended upon all of the Nations of the Earth the days of grace and mercy having ended still they reject even that which is offered which is a so said  if the Nations turn from off their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and do obey them from the Heart then I shall instead of pouring out My wrath and anger upon them I shall bless them with peace and prosperity and hope that I will in Judgment upon Judgment day be merciful unto them but say I this if this last offer is rejected then wrath and anger death and destruction in these last days shall continue until the end of days wherein the full fury of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon all the wicked and unrighteous and unrepentant Nations of all of the Earth. But as so said I having Judged this Nation even the UNITED KINGDOM at this time and found this Nation Guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and of My Moral Laws of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and also I guilty of failing to halt the pollution and devastation of their environment that hath caused the deaths of many of the creatures of My creation and that is also causing the young and elderly of  this Nation to suffer cruel lingering respiratory illness and diseases shortening their life span and ending in an agonising cruel death of which could have been avoided by the proactive efforts of the governments of the Earth and not only of these Nations alone by taking as so said proactive action not only to curb the pollution and the devastation of the environment but end it all together of which these Governments and the governments of the Nations of the Earth seem to have lacked and still lack any real incentive to actively halt the pollution and devastation that has been and is being caused by the Nations of mankind that is destroying that which without which mankind would cease to exist. Thus say I the time has long passed wherein mankind could have reversed the effect the pollution and the devastation caused by mankind has had and is still having on the Earth’s environment and climate many a time I have through the voices of others I warned mankind of the consequences of their industrial pollution and the catastrophic effect it would have in the end upon the Earth’s environment and climate of which because of greed the lust for power prestige and the accumulation of wealth lands and position none were willing or wanted to take notice of and are still taking little or no notice of but as said it is now too late to reverse the devastation and destruction of Earth’s climate and environment all that mankind can do if sufficient action is taken by the Nations of the Earth is to slow it down as I have afore said and so set down. But in as far as this Nation is concerned as I have Judged them so also have I Judged the government of this Nation and have found them guilty of failing to adequately provide for the needs of the needy of this their Nation even of the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugees and those fleeing persecution and war within their gates and especially for the vulnerable the young and very young in the provision of their care and protection against those who would harm abuse or murder them. Thus for all of these sins crimes and transgression set down herein shall I in wrath and anger unless this Nation and its Government turn from off all of their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall punish them in these days of wrath and anger as I have the other Nations of the Earth but more so with whirlwind and fire Earth Quake and hurricanes tornadoes and great cataclysmic storms volcanic eruptions floods tidal waves and Tsunamis followed by the increasing heat of the Sun causing; through the scorching of the Earth; drought and famine followed by plagues, pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But as so said if this Nation and its Government turns from off their disobedience to the obedience from the heart of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then instead of wrath and anger peace and blessing until the end of days and Judgement day wherein all of mankind shall by Me be Judged even all of the living and the dead the dead being resurrected from their grave to stand before Me to be Judge those who are the redeemed of the lamb shall be acquitted being found righteous and holy in My sight having been redeemed by the Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth along with the adversary cast into the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn forever. But now as so said afore the die hath been cast for the fall one by one of the mighty Nations of the Earth and great shall be the fall thereof beginning with the mightiest of them all whose pride and arrogance hath sought to ascend to the heights of Heaven but shall descend into the depths of dust of the Earth and the bottomless pit therein to be punished forever even that place so name as hell by the Nations of mankind and the others shall follow one by one as so said from the mightiest to the least so saith I AM THAT I AM the Lord God of the whole of creation and the Holy One of Israel as I have so said so shall it come to pass. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even THE UNITED KINGDOM and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment