Wednesday 20 May 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE LAST DAYS WEIGHED #PORTUGAL IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee at this time that there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People even Israel can be saved from My wrath and anger to come upon all of the Nations of the Earth at this time and in Judgement upon Judgement day at the End of Days when all of mankind and Israel both the quick and the dead shall be brought before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and upon being found guilty of original inherited sin and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity committed throughout all of their lives upon the Earth even all of those passed on and those now in existence and those yet to come before Judgment day dawns even that great and terrible day wherein only those who have been redeemed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be acquitted and inherit the Kingdom of Heaven even My Kingdom of Heaven and those as so said who are found guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments Especially My Moral Laws; as so set down in My Word and upon the stone tablets that were delivered to My People Israel by the hand of Mosher (Moses); even those who shall be cast into the bottomless pit which the Nations of mankind called hell but by Me is called the bottomless pit and by My People Sheol and Gahanna the name hell and the description thereof falls far short of the reality of the place wherein all the unrepentant fallen of mankind are to be cast forever even the blackness and darkness of the pit and sheol without reprieve parole or escape for as said afore many a time there is a great gulf fixed over which none no not one can pass. Thus as I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found this Nation Portugal guilt of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments as I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and shall punish the other Nations thus Weighed and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments My Moral Law and guilty of all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I punish this Nation in the Wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by cataclysmic storms by Earth Quake and drought famine and  plague pestilence and unstoppable diseases for this Nation after having been given a period of grace and mercy to give them the chance to turn and  repent of their sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments  and through Faith in the true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed and made perfect in My sight whereby instead of punishment blessing and instead of the full fury of My Wrath and anger peace  and prosperity would have befell them and at last ascended and entered into My Heavenly Kingdom but they after hardening their hearts against Me and through unbelief blinded their eyes and stopped up their ears to the warnings sent forth would not repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah leaving Me no alternative but in the full fury of My Wrath and anger as weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement punish them full measure and this Nation having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality and the breaking of My Moral laws also of neglecting the needy of their Nations and being guilty of the polluting and the destruction the environment of their Nation the unnecessary slaughtering of land and marine mammals even all of the creatures of My creation and after having been given as have the other Nations a period of grace and mercy to give them a chance to turn and repent of the breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments to obeying them through Faith in the Messiah and turning from and repenting of all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking My Moral Laws they having refuse to do so then it is that when they come before Me in Judgement their just due punishment shall descend upon them their blood shall be upon their own heads having been given every chance possible to escape My wrath and anger to come upon all the wicked fallen unrepentant Nations of the Earth for as so said afore I have and shall have no Joy in the death of the wicked but My Just Judgement of the Nations of the Earth shall be done as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets past and present. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even PORTUGAL and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment