Monday 10 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #HOLY ONE OF #ISRAEL HAVING IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER #JUDGED AND FOUND #GREECE #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH #GREECE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation I who says and it comes to pass who commands and it is done in all of creation even according to My will and purpose as is so revealed in My Word I created the Universe and all that in it is by the Word of My mouth did I create the Earth the Moon the sun the stars in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heaven and did form from the dust of the ground mankind and all of the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth I it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven who shall Judge with righteous Judgement when the Judgment day dawns and the whole of mankind comes before Me to be Judged which shall come to pass when once the of all the Nations of the Earth is completed from the least to the greatest even until all the Nations for their great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments have been punished more so for the breaking of My Holy Moral Laws which are set down and revealed in My Word but it is not for these sins crimes and transgressions alone have I Judged and at this time punish the Nations of the Earth and especially this Nation and shall as Judged punish all of the Nations of Europe from East to west but for the destruction of and pollution of the environment of these Nations and resulting in the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air that are dying daily basis especially from the pollution of the seas and oceans for though mankind sees it not whether intentionally or no I see it and feel it when the creatures I have created are thereby returned to the dust of the Earth physically and spiritual and unto Me for I it is am the source of all life and from Me the spirit of the creatures goes out and unto Me in death they return and when it is a Natural death it is known by Me and when it is a cruel death by the hand of mankind I know it and it is thence that I am provoked in wrath and anger to be poured forth upon the guilty thereof and when upon the day when all of mankind comes before Me to be Judged and if found guilty shall be punished as so set down in My Word not only for the crimes sins and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but for all of the all of the crimes committed by mankind upon all the creatures of the earth thus say I vengeance is My saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens all of creation from the minutest particle of matter of  creation to the  the whole of the creation even that which mankind hath named Universe which as so said I hold in the palm of My hand and it is I shall repay mankind for all of its cruelty perpetrated upon all of the creatures of the Earth past present and in the time to come before Judgment day. But also as afore so said nothing in the whole of the universe is hidden from My sight from the least to the greatest all the words thoughts and deeds of all of mankind and are know by Me and are so record in the book of the life of all of mankind from beginning until Judgment day dawns when as mankind comes before Me it shall be opened and read before all out loud as each and every one of mankind comes before Me to be Judged for they shall be known by all of mankind even as they know themselves for nothing that is hidden shall remain hidden for all shall come into the light of divine truth and be revealed unto all to the praise and glory of My Holy Name. But as so said I have Judged this Nation even GREECE and shall in these days of wrath and anger as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of the pollution of the environment of all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity punish this Nation, also for failure of the government to meet the needs of the need of this Nation even the sick the terminally ill the disabled the widow and the elderly the orphan the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken  and adequately meet the needs of those within thy gates seeking refuge and asylum fleeing poverty persecution civil war and slaughter at the hands of their own governments but more so for the Government’s failure to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus as these are the days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy wherein the Nations it they will repent and by faith in the Messiah redeemed through His shed blood becoming Holy and righteous being clothed with His righteousness in My sight having ended as so said I shall punish this Nation in wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earthquake tornadoes hurricanes tidal waves and Tsunamis by volcanic activity  and flood great and cataclysmic storms also by drought caused by the increased Heat of the sun bearing down on the land and also by plague famine and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases for all of the sins crimes and transgression set down herein shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation but especially for the breaking as so said all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. But as this Nation hath refused to repent and to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL though with a heavy heart shall I with all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger as so said shall be poured out upon this Nations at this time and when Judgement days dawns as so set down and revealed in My Word at the end of days. Thus as is revealed in My Word so shall it come to pass of a certainty. But in as far as the punishment of these Nations are concerned; especially ISRAEL; as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GREECE if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and turns from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations and as I shall also bless ISRAEL if she renews Covenant with Me saith the Holy One of  ISRAEL and shall with this Nation bless and prosper them as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation and ISRAEL around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and the rest of the European Nations even all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment