Tuesday 25 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #THE UKRAINE #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be the Universe and all that exists therein for the glory of My Holy Name, the Sun, Moon and the Stars of the Heavens and all of the Galaxies and the wonders did I create in the beginning by the Breath of My Mouth as I did command so came it into existence to exist even the Earth and thereon did I create all the creatures of My creation that do live and move and have their being on the surface thereof saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and especially mankind did I create in Mine own Image and gave them dominion over all of the creatures of My creation and made mankind responsible for their care welfare and protection of which mankind hath to this day failed so to do but not only hath mankind failed to do as I so commanded but quite the opposite through the pollution and devastation of environment causing the unnecessary cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and also by deliberate cruelty and the poaching and killing for pleasure or profit of protected animal species in the wild and in Nature reserves these all shall not escape the punishment that is their just due that shall be executed upon them not only at this time but also when they come before Me upon Judgment day to be Judged and if found guilty punished most severely by the full outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them and by the casting of them into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the lake of the fires of everlasting torment resides thus as so said afore these in Judgement shall in no way beheld guiltless and escape their Just due punishment. Thus as so said afore I all the creatures of creation are created by Me and upon their passing from the Earth return directly unto Me and their bodies unto the dust of the ground even as the bodies of mankind return also thereunto for it is that all the creatures of My creation are a part of Me for they all live and move and have their being in Me and are innocent of all sins crimes and transgressions for the curse of death that befell all of the creatures of My creation was caused by mankind’s eating of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil of which I commanded not to eat thereof and thus upon the eating in disobedience to that first command as said by Me that they would surely die so did the curse of death come upon mankind and upon all of creation and the creatures of creation for their sakes mankind being the chief of My creation and I having made all of creation and the creatures thereof subject to mankind’s dominion. Thus as I have Judge and found the UKRAINE guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation in wrath and anger even as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments the days of My grace and Mercy given so that any of mankind could repent and turn unto Me seeking for forgiveness of sin transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and redemption by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah whose shed blood alone cleanseth from all sins crimes and transgressions and is the only means whereby any of mankind could have escaped My Wrath and anger death and destruction to come upon Judgment day that shall befall all of the wicked unbelieving and disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments for as so said and revealed in all of My holy Word there is no other Name under heaven whereby any of mankind could have been saved from My wrath to come in Judgment upon Judgment day and escape being cast into the bottomless pit when found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments except the through the Name of the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb IMMANUEL and that by the Faith that I did give unto all the penitent of mankind who came before Me in deep humility seeking for forgiveness salvation and redemption for all who did sincerely come before Me would have been saved through the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah Immanuel if they of the Nations had not in the days of grace and mercy rejected so to do and remained unrepentant and the days of grace and mercy having ended are in danger of suffering at this time the full outpouring upon them My wrath and anger and upon Judgement day cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that reside therein. Thus as the days of grace and mercy so delivered unto mankind by Me since the fall of mankind in Eden’s garden when the promise of a saviour and the Messiah who would save all of those who were to become the redeemed of the Lamb out of every tribe people and Nation even also Of Israel My Holy People also out of every Land and Nation even all of those who did become the children of the Living God throughout all generations even My Children saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus it is at this time in as far as Brexit is concerned all is coming to pass even as I have so ordained it to do so and the end result thereof none can alter halt or hinder in any way whatsoever and there are shocks in yet still store for many politicians and political parties even result of this general election ending in the election of the present political party will in no way alter the final outcome to the end of the Brexit when the transition period ends. The direction and outcome and end of Brexit as so said I hae ordained to come to pass from the very beginning and as afore said so shall it come to pass a Brexit no one of the UK or EU will want or will like but of which all shall deserve and get even in as far as the final outcome of the trade deal yet to be negotiated with the EU. But as so said I have Judge THE UKRAINE and found that Nation  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only of the breaking of My holy Laws and Commandments but of great wickedness corruption immorality evil and iniquity and of the pollution and the destruction of the environment resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creature of My creation of which I shall as so afore said I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens will in Judgment not hold any and all of the guilty guiltless but shall indeed cause to descend upon them the full weight of My Just Judgment. Thus as I have found this Nation guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus shall I as I have the Judged Nations of the Earth so shall I punish this Nation as I shall  punish as so said all the Nations of Europe yet to be as Judged punished the days of grace having ended thus in wrath and anger shall I punish all the unrepentant Nations of Europe by Whirlwind and fire by hurricane and tornadoes by great destructive storms by Earth Quakes, tidal waves and Tsunamis by great floods never afore seen upon the Earth since Noah’s day and as I so punished Pharaoh in Mosher’s/Moses day  even by the plagues I cause to descend upon Egypt thus now these being the days of Jacobs trouble of which if I had not shortened no flesh would survive. But for all of those who through faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah belong unto Me out of every land tribe people and Nation I have shortened these days but in the descending of these days of wrath and anger that is and shall befall all wicked and disobedient Nations not one Nations shall escape the punishment that is their Just due having been in the Judging thereof by Me found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments. But not only shall I punish this Nation severely having by Me Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments saith the Lord God but this government also having been found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan and also having been found guilty in failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment