Friday 21 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND CROATIA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heaves creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of the Earth Sun Moon and stars of the heavens fixed in their place and whose number is beyond mankind’s comprehension far greater in number that all the sand of the sea shores and the oceans of the Earth even all of the Galaxies and the wonders of the Universe thereof created in the beginning before time existed for the Glory of My Holy Name. Thus saith Adonai Elohim even the Holy One of Israel at this time in these last days the days of wrath and anger wherein the Nations having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and as Judged are being and shall be punished, thus say I that as the Nations are being punished so draws ever closer the end of days and the dawning of the day of the Judging of all of mankind of both the living and the dead and as I have ordained it to be so shall it of a certainty come to pass. But say I this until all the Nations of the Earth and that have been Judged and according to the verdict of that Judgement having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law have been punished as is so set down in My Word according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments and all that as revealed in My Word as concerning these last days hath been fulfilled so shall they continue even these days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punishing of the Nations even that of which  was prophesied to come even the days of Jacobs trouble as so set and down in My Word by the prophets of old. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy wherein the Nations could have by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL been saved from My wrath to come upon all the Nations of the Earth and have refused so to do and that are and have been guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgement none who are guilty of so doing shall be held by Me guiltless but all guilty of so doing shall suffer the full outpouring of the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger full measure by whirlwind and fire by cataclysmic storms by tornadoes and hurricanes by Earth Quakes by Volcanic eruptions in many lands and Nations of the Earth by flood tsunamis and tidal waves by droughts and famine caused by the increased heat of the sun drying out the land causing it to refuse to give of its bounty also by plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Thus it is and shall be that CROATIA and all the Nations Lands and peoples of the Earth thus Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as afore said so shall they all be punished even as afore said by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law as is so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and all of the prophets since the beginning unto perfection. But as so said that until every Nation Land and people in all of the Earth have as they have been Judged punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law so shall continue these days of wrath and anger and as afore said unless the days of the punishing of the Nations one by one in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT be shortened then so say I no flesh would be saved from My wrath and anger that is and shall befall all the Nations of the Earth before the dawning of My Judgment day when not only the living shall be brought before Me to be Judged but all of the dead shall be brought from their graves to stand before Me and be Judged both of the righteous and the unrighteous the righteous clothed by Faith in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL shall in Judgement be acquitted and the unrighteous condemned to be cast upon being Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial the first sin and guilty of the breaking of all of My Moral laws cast headlong into the bottomless pit for as My Word states that all the righteousness of mankind is as filthy rags full of all manner of wickedness and evil of immorality and corruption greed arrogance and pride of lust iniquity and lasciviousness of murder debate deceit and lies even more so the sins crimes and transgressions of the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments. Thus once Judgment hath ended so shall time and all of the old creation end and in eternity shall be created the New Heavens and New Earth and there upon all of the Earth the new Eden and in the midst thereof the tree of life and from thence shall flow the river of the waters of life as so said in My Word as clear as crystal. But before the end of days and the dawn of My Judgment day as so set down and revealed in My Word the last great battle even that which is called by mankind Armageddon but by Me called the battle of Megiddo, on the plains of Megiddo. But first must come as ordained the fulfilment of the end of last days wherein as so said all the Nations thus Judge one by one punish culminating in the last great Battle on the plains of Megiddo. Thus as it is written so shall all as so said come to pass in these last days and thus it must be that this Nation as Judged by Me shall be punished having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But in as far as the Government of this Nation even CROATIA is concerned as I have done so with others so shall I as Judged condemn this Nations Government having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with their gates but more so shall I punish this Nations government found them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus it shall be as so set down herein shall My wrath and anger be poured out at this time in punishment. But in as far as the punishment of CROATIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto CROATIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment