Saturday 1 February 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #NIGERIA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH NIGERIA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time as so said I shall Punish all the Nations of Africa one by one even by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement according as is so set down in all of My Holy Laws and commandments as are written down in My Word and upon the stone Tablets now residing in the Ark of My Covenant with My People Israel and delivered by the hand of Mosher whose Name in the language of the Nations is Moses even at the foot of the My Holy Mount after being delivered from slavery in Egypt and of which the Ark once residing in the Holy of Holies until the abomination that made desolate the House to My Name by the destruction as the House to My Holy Name thereof remains unto this day but shall be rebuilt at the appointed time as so ordained by Me and the Ark thus shall remain safely hidden until then. But this do I send unto all the Nations of the Earth a warning that whomsoever fights against Israel fights against Me and whomsoever fights against Me but treads one path even unto DEATH DESTRUCTION AND THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER and mistake Me not this is not a threat that I send unto all the all enemies of My People Israel it is My promise saith the Holy One of Israel of the impending doom that shall of a certainty descend upon all who ignore this warning. All of Israel is Mine and the land they posses is their inheritance forever as so promised unto Abraham and his descendents forever and no People Land or Nation shall ever again posses it nor take it from them as so promised in My Most Holy Word. But as so said I have Judged and found guilty this Nations even NIGERIA by the Iron rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments the punishments for the breaking of any and all of them also are so set down in My Word and shall befall all who break any and all of them as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand they shall be unless having repented and having sought for forgiveness through Faith in the only true Messiah and by Him redeemed then it shall be if remaining unrepentant and not been redeemed as so said the punishments thereof shall be strictly applied on all who are found guilty of breaking any and all of them first of My People Israel and then upon all the peoples and Nations of the Earth even now at this time and when My Day of Judgment dawns and all of mankind are brought before Me both of the Living and of the dead both believers and unbelievers and those who have been redeemed by faith in the only True Passover Lamb and Messiah having been washed clean by His blood and made righteous in My sight acquitted and given entrance into My Heavenly Kingdom and the unrepentant unbelieving rebellious peoples of the Nations of Mankind who have hardened their hearts towards Me blinded their eyes toward My Word and My Holy Laws and Commandments written therein and deafened their ears to the warnings given of the day to come when all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged of those alive now and those gone on before and those to come before Judgment day whose reward shall be to be cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever and from which there is and shall be no reprieve or escape for as afore said betwixt Heaven the Earth and the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross no not one. Thus it is as afore said and say again I have found this Nation even NIGERIA guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality and the Government of this Nation also being found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the terminally ill the widow the orphan the elderly the destitute and the poverty stricken and also guilty of fail to provide adequate care and protection for their young very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abused or even murder them thus this Nations Government having been found guilty of so doing shall not escape the full fury of My wrath and anger in Judgment for I shall not Hold them Guiltless but shall cast them headlong into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is as so said I shall indeed punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth that I have found guilty of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments  and of great wickedness and evil and of corruption iniquity and immorality as so shall I do unto NIGERIA  even for the sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and for all of the crimes transgressions and sins I have in the Judging of this Nation found them guilty of so doing. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even NIGERIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment