Friday 22 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE AFRICAN NATIONS #RWANDA #BURUNDI #UGANDA #KENYA I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #GREAT WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND THE #BREAKING OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMANDMENTS SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham I saac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People for there is only one true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments even the Messiah IMMANUEL He alone is the only true way to eternal life and the only means of escaping My Wrath to come upon the whole of mankind and upon all of those of the Holy People who are not of Me and are but Israelites in name only their hearts being far from Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven. Thus the Judging of the Nations of the African continent I shall continue to search out not only if they are wicked corrupt immoral destroyers of My creation especially of the creatures of their Nation and the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments but to search them out for righteousness sake to see if any of the these Nation are holy and righteous and if there be such  in these Nations that as I promised Abraham as concerning the cities of the plains that if there was but one righteous person in any of those cites I would refrain from destroying them and in wrath and anger pass them by so also with the Nations of the African continent if there are any righteous people in any of the Nations of Africa I shall do as I promised Abraham so to do if I found any who were righteous and upright in My sight  with the cites of the plains even Sodom and Gomorrah that in wrath and anger I shall pass over them but and if not then the fullness of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them full measure as it shall be so with those Nation of the African Continent and the rest of the Earths Nations thus far Judged and destined by Me to punish totally and utterly even as I have thus far punished many Nations in wrath and anger for their great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy the homeless the sick the disabled the elderly and the children in need of care and protection of their Nations especially for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall they be punished. But as said afore I have no joy even in the deaths of the wicked nor any joy whatsoever in having to cast them into the bottomless pit and sheol but rather would I have them to repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL but if not then even according to My Holy Laws and Commandments My Just Judgment must descend upon the wicked and the unrighteous and the disobedient of the Earth now and upon the day of Judgment soon to come when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged and to give an answer for their lives upon the Earth of these resting in their graves of those now alive upon the Earth and those to come before Judgment day dawns all without exception shall be Judge according to My Holy Laws and Commandments and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished. To those who seek to escape My wrath and anger to come seek and ye shall find knock and the door shall be opened and whomsoever truly in heart and Mind seek for My forgiveness redemption and everlasting life they shall find it. But say I how can I forgive any of mankind if they ask not for it but it must be sought in truth in spirit and with deep sincerity and humility of heart. Thought I do repeat that there is but only one who can redeem any of mankind and that is the door of the sheep fold even the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus I shall search out these Nations unto perfection RWANDA BURUNDI UGANDA KENYA and if I find them guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption the cruel treating and the slaughtering of the creatures of their Nations the neglect in any way whatsoever of the sick the disabled the homeless the widow and the orphan the elderly the poverty stricken and the strangers within their gate that come to them for aid and comfort the destruction and pollution of their environment especially rivers streams lakes seas and oceans I shall in no way refrain in causing to descend upon these Nations the full fury of My wrath and anger. But say I also think ye that having held back from pouring out My wrath and anger upon the Syrian Government and its leader that they all will escape the fullness of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger descending upon these unto utter and total destruction not so for as said there is a time and place set by Me saith the Holy One of Israel even an appointed for all of these to face Me in Judgement and their crimes set before their face for which will have to and shall answer for they shall not escape for it is from birth the time and day of the deaths of all of mankind are set by Me and as the time of all of mankind passing hath by Me been set even hath been set the passing and casting into the pit thereof of the Adversary so hath the Syrian regime and it its leaders time set by Me and at their appointed time  which is soon to come My Just Judgment shall be executed upon them even also it shall be with all the Nations of the Middle East none shall escape My Just Judgment and escape punishment especially those break who break all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and especially My Holy Morral Laws.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment