Thursday 21 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #CONCERNING THE #CONSEQUENCES OF #MANKIND’S #POLLUTION OF THE #SEAS OCEANS LANDMASSES THE #ENVIRONMENT OF THE #EARTH AND THE #PUNISHMENT THAT SHALL #DESCEND UPON THE #NATIONS I HAVE THUS FAR #JUDGED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens unto thee as concerning the punishment to come upon all the Nations Judged thus far and of a certainty unless these Nations do turn from off the path they are on and repent of all of their great wickedness immorality corruption and the neglect of the poor and needy the homeless and the orphan of the elderly and the infants of their Nation also the destruction of their environment and the pollution of the seas and oceans using them as waste bins for their rubbish especially that which cause the death of any or all of marine life even the creatures of the seas and oceans that are created to display the glory of My creation and for which my wrath and anger will be poured out upon all that do needless cause their deaths but not only those of that exist in the seas and oceans but also the lands of all the Nations of the Earth even the cruel deaths of wild life for profit for all of these crimes of land seas oceans and the air hath the fullness of My wrath and anger been provoked and shall of a certainty be poured out upon the guilty Nations and all those within those Nations. But let Me say unto thee by thine own actions in the long run if I held back from pouring out My wrath and anger upon the guilty; of which I will not do so; the actions of mankind would lead to the total destruction of mankind. The whole of creation is one totally integrated whole balanced unto perfection and if that balance is altered by the actions of mankind even in the slightest degree dire consequences result even on the whole of mankind and as now by mankind’s careless actions in the pollution of the seas and oceans the air and the landmasses the consequences are coming to pass upon the whole of mankind so much so that if these were not the beginning of the last days and the dawning of My Judgment day was not due and I allowed the consequences of the actions of mankind in the treatment of the environment, the continued pollution of the seas and oceans and the needless slaughter of wild life even My creatures of land seas and air within less than a hundred years the population of the Earth would be reduced by at least two thirds and within less than two hundred years mankind as thou wouldst put it would be an endangered species in danger of total extinction. But as said this is the beginning of the lasts days before My Judgment day and all that is revealed in My Word being fulfilled even of the whole of the Universe being rolled up as one would roll up a scroll and cast it into the fire being no longer of any use corrupt and decayed and useful only to be burned along with all the evil wicked immoral unbelieving corrupt breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws. Then once completed the creation of the New Heavens and the New shall begin wherein there is no death no sickness no unhappiness no war no conflict only perfect perpetual peace and as said in My word a child shall be before becoming an adult older than the oldest of mankind to have lived upon the Earth and then shall once and adult shall live forever and then mankind shall be commanded to go forth and multiply and inhabit every planet in the New Heavens and then the whole of the heavens that which ye call the universe shall fill with My Glory as the waters cover the seas and mankind shall be in number more numerous than the sands of the shores of thousand, thousand times tens of thousands of oceans and seas.  But as said as concerning these days and the coming Judgment of the whole of mankind that these days are the beginning of the last days wherein all of the Nations of the Earth shall be punished and shall if guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments be punished in the way and manner as set down in My Word even as so demanded By My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Laws unto perfection. But as concerning false prophets messiahs teachers preachers who lead many astray teaching for doctrines the commandments of mankind in My Name leading many astray these say I shall at this time feel the descending firy fury of My wrath and anger descending upon them for one thing Me I not tolerat is THE TAKING AS MY WORD DOTH SAY MY NAME IN VAIN EVEN "THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN" and the perverting of My Holy Word for I say as concerning all who do so I have a place in the bottomless pit even sheol/hell reserved for these wicked people.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment