Saturday 2 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I AM PURPOSED TO #PUNISH ALL THE #NATIONS THUS FAR #JUDGED BY ME AND FOUND GUILTY OF ALL MANNER OF INIQUITY #EVIL #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND THE #BREAKING OF ALL #MY #MOST #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation which hath been formed by the Word of My Mouth of which I commanded to exist and it did without form and as My Word says void and in the void I formed the Earth as ye call it the Moon to shine by night and the Sun set I in the heavens to shine upon the Earth warm and nurture it an set in the heavenly void stars planets galaxies without number all of which reveal to the inhabitants of the Earth the glory of My Holy Name and upon the Earth formed I seas and oceans and many lands to be the habitation of the creatures of the Earth and from the dust of the Earth formed I mankind male and female and breathed into them the breath of life and commanded them and the creatures of the Earth to go forth and multiply as with the creatures of the Earth so also of the fowls of the air and fish of the seas thereof did I command also to go forth and multiply and fill the depths of the seas and the fowls of the air the far reaches of the skies and from My treasuries did I command to go forth the winds of the air the clouds of the skies and the waves of the seas and oceans the rain to water the Earth and rivers and lakes for the creatures and mankind to drink there from. Thus say I unto thee these Words that I put before thee that reveal My Power and Glory are so that as I so say so shall it come to pass upon the Earth and as I command so shall it be in all of creation that when I Judge be assured it shall be that My Judgement is Just and that all of the Nations of the Earth shall be Justly Judged as is so set down in My Word and according to My Holy Laws and Commandments and when all are so Judged the verdict of that Judgement shall be executed forthwith unto perfection even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments mercy to whom mercy is due wrath and anger full measure to whom wrath and anger is due for as I am Just God so also I am a Merciful God who hath no joy in the deaths of any of the creatures of the Earth must less Mankind of whom I had to curse for mankind’s sake for into the hands of mankind placed I the care and protection of all the creature of the Earth and they being the responsibility of mankind when Adam and eve fell and the sentence of death was carried out upon them and so the same curse also descended upon the creatures of the Earth of the seas of the air of the all of the trees of the forest the grass of the Earth thus if mankind had not fallen not only would mankind have lived forever but all the creatures of the Earth of land sea and air. Thus it is as I have Judged those Nations I have thus far so shall I also punish all of them who are found wanting according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments written down on stone and in My written Word and upon the fleshy tablets of all the hearts of mankind without exception of which mankind’s conscience is the evidence of that Law written upon their hearts. So as I have Judged thus far North Africa the Americas certain Nations of Northern Europe the Middle East  and the far East and the Caribbean having searched them all out and found not one righteous Nation no Not one and all guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption neglecting the needy the poor the elderly the orphan the homeless the disabled and guilty of the needless slaughter of the creatures of the Earth the pollution of the environment the seas and the air and more so the abuse of children especially children but not only they but of the cruelty of mankind towards the vulnerable of mankind men women and as said children but more so for the Breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments thus as My Holy Laws demand so must the punishment due be executed upon all of those Nations thus far Judged even that which is demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments unto perfection.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment