Monday 4 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD FOR #CAUSING THE #SUFFERING AND DEATH OF THE #CIVILIAN #POPULATION OF YEMEN #ESPECIALLY #CHILDREN I SHALL #PUNISH BOTH #WARRING #SIDES AND THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH THAT HAVE DONE #NOTHING TO #STOP THIS #CONFLICT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the Holy One of Israel and the redeemer of the Holy People and mankind as I am purposed to Judge South Africa at this time so am I also set to punish not only the warring parties in the Yemen that are causing so much suffering to the civilian population but I am also set to punish those Nations upon the face of the Earth that could do so much not only to clear access for aid to reach the population of Yemen but also bringing an end to this conflict especially am I against the UN which the members of that organization intends to do so much yet achieves little or nothing and is no longer fir for purpose in fact in the past has caused more harm than good and having its reputation tarnished by the actions of its peace keeping force committing crimes of a sexual Nature thus as I Judge the Nation so shall I also Judge such organizations and all the many charities of the World that garnish funds from the general public to meet the suffering of the Earth yet have many questions to answer for in their distribution of the funds donated to them of which I hear one question above others do the funds donated actually reach the needy of the world for which they are intended and needed to ease the suffering of many the World over. Thus to these and others I say these words as said afore nothing no not one single iota of the hidden things of darkness is hidden from My sight that shall not be brought out into the open and I say these words remember what happened to Ananias and Sapphira who lied not unto My Talmidim but unto Roach Hakodesh/the Holy Spirit as ye call Him who works out My will in all of the Earth unto perfection according to My Holy Laws and Commandments who also can give life and take it away at a moment’s notice as I am so is He for He is the spirit of all truth especially Divine Truth. So as I search out in Judgment so doth He apply the punishment thereof if any be found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption but especially in as far as the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments instantly according to My Holy Will and purpose as so set down in My Word. Therefore in as far as Yemen is concerned the blood of the innocents of that Nation thus far perished cries out from the ground for vengeance against those who have caused the spilling of their blood and their passing from the Earth and as Vengeance is Mine so shall I repay with wrath and anger death and destruction upon the guilty thereof. Thus say I it is little or no using intending to take action in deal with the situation in Yemen action is needed not words or intentions for as ye have a saying amongst thee that the way to the bottomless pit/hell is paved with good intentions thus say I those who walk the path of good intentions very soon will reach its ultimate destination, but I have another saying for good intention and that is those who commit crimes or sins of omission are as guilty as those who commit crimes of commission for neither shall escape My Just Judgement descending upon them, so say I those Nations that intend to sort the situation in the Yemen had better do so unless they want to suffer the out pouring of the full fury of My Wrath and anger full measure for as I have held back in the past if those Nations that could bring peace do nought to alter the slaughter of innocents especially children I shall not hold back the full fury of My Wrath and anger in that I shall strike them with great storms and by Earth quakes of such magnitude never afore recorded that can cause an Island to sink beneath the surface of the sea or cause such destruction that can wipe clean the surface of any Nation leaving not one structure standing no matter how earthquake resistant they are also that the explosions of thy mightiest nuclear weapons will seem like but fire crackers on what ye call bonfire night in comparison. But as for the Nation of South Africa I shall search that Nation out unto perfection and if I find great wickedness corruption immorality and the persecution of other races or ethnic minorities but More so the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments so I shall pour out My wrath and anger upon South Africa as I shall upon those Nations that are doing little or nothing to stop the suffering of the innocents in Yemen and bring peace to that Nation.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment