Monday 25 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #POUR OUT THE #FULL #FURY OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER UPON ALL #NATIONS AND THEIR #GOVERNMENTS AND ALL #RELIGIOUS #ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE #FAILED TO #PROTECT THEIR #CHILDREN FROM #ABUSE #NEGLECT AND #CRUELTY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens redeemer and saviour of all of those of mankind who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee now that the end of the Judging of the Nations of South America hath come to pass thus must begin the Punishment of all of the Nations of South America who are chiefly guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of the destruction of the environment especially the forest habitat of the creatures of the Earth that exist therein and without them would cease to exist upon the face of the Earth also the pollution of the seas and rivers and the committing of great wickedness immorality and corruption and neglecting to meet the needs of the poor the orphan the elderly the disabled the homeless especially the young and vulnerable people of those Nations by their governments of which I said and of a certainty will do even punish unto perfection all of the Governments of the Nations of South America guilty of cruelty towards their people then it is that I shall punish all the people of those Nations that are guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but more so for not protecting the children of those Nations from all manner of abuse neglect and cruelly these crimes of a certainty shall be punished forthwith not only in the Nations of South and North America but in all of the Nations of the Earth and especially in those organizations both religious and secular who profess to belong unto Me ye not only until now have tolerated those who have committed these crimes of abuse against innocent children but hidden those who have committed these horrendous crimes against the children of the World thus I say all who have committed these crimes shall not escape the full fury My Wrath and anger for it shall be that all the hidden thing of the darkness of these crimes shall be brought out into the open and into the light for there shall be no sanctuary upon the face of the Earth they can escape to for I say at this time that none no not one shall escape My Just Judgment descending upon them for I say unto thee all of these shall by Me be punished unto perfection according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments  neither they nor those who hide them  nor all of the religious bodies organizations or secular organization they belong unto for the ultimate responsibility must and shall be laid at the door of the heads and governments of all of these organizations and Nations. Is it not said that the Captain of a sea going vessel is responsible for the actions and crimes of his crew as with the sea going Captains of the oceans so shall I hold responsible for all the abuse cruelly and neglect of the children of the Earth they have neglected deal with and none no not one shall escape the outpouring of the full fury of My Wrath and anger descending upon them even for past and present crimes so committed against all children everywhere as I again say are most precious in My sight. But in as far as the Judging of the Earth must be ongoing till its culmination even unto the dawning of Judgment day thus it is as I have Judge the Nations of the Continents of the Americas so also the Nations and Islands and Nations of the Caribbean must also be Judged and one by one they shall be and if any be found guilty of the Breaking of the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and the abuse cruelty and neglect of the children of those Nations the I as I purposed so to punish the guilty of other Nations religious bodies and organizations including secular then shall I punish these with the full fury of My wrath and anger the guilty shall be as the chaff of the summer threshing floor cast out and to burn in the depths of the bottomless pit wherein lies the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment