Thursday 14 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD FOR THE #BREAKING OF ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND FOR #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY AND #CORRUPTION #I SHALL #JUDGE AND #PUNISH ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #WEST #COAST OF #SOUTH #AMERICA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the only true redeemer and saviour of the Holy People and all of mankind who by faith do believe in and follow after the only true Messiah even He who alone is true and eternal Passover lamb whose shed blood washes away all unrighteousness sins and transgressions making all who so believe in and follow after the true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah perfect Holy and Righteous in My sight being brought from death spiritual to life everlasting now upon the Earth and in the Heaven of Heavens in My Heavenly Kingdom once their allotted time upon the Earth comes to an end and upon the day of Judgement are absolved of all sins transgressions and the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But as afore said and so it is and shall come to pass upon all the Nations of the Earth My Just Judgement of all the wicked unrighteous corrupt immoral breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall as I have afore said be punished for all of their great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon Judgment day as so set down in My Word and no one guilty of committing crimes sins and transgressions of the breaking of and disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall escape punishment. Thus it is now that I shall Judge and am Judging all the Nations of the West Coast of the Southern Continent of the Americas but this say I let none think and believe I am finish pouring out the full force of My indignation and the fury of My wrath and anger upon all the Islands of the Caribbean not so for I say unto thee all the Nations without exception in existence at this time shall not escape being Judged and then when all is completed unto perfection then shall dawn the day of Judgment to come upon all of mankind past present and future when all of the quick and the dead shall come before Me to be Judged as said by all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even that day that hath been ordained to come upon mankind from the beginning of creation. Thus as said I shall punish all and am punishing all of the Nations of the West course of the Southern Continent of the Americas from Equator to the southernmost boarder of Chile for the unnecessary slaughter of marine and land mammals the pollution and destruction of the environment and the creatures of their Nations and  for all of the great wickedness immorality and corruption the following after false faiths and the worshiping of the images of gods that are no gods but idols of wood stone and metal which are AN ABOMINATIONS IN MY SIGHT PROVOKING THE FIERCNESS OF MY ANGER AGAINST SUCH AS COMMIT THESE SINS thus shall these Nation feel the full force of the whirlwind of My wrath and anger for I shall shake the lands of these Nations so much so that great destruction will ensue and I shall cause many mountains to spew forth fire and smoke and the flowing of the red hot coals down upon all of the Lands of these Nations My fury shall be indeed be poured out like fire and shall cause rocks from the heavens to descend upon these Nations unless these Nations do turn from off their great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holly Laws and Commandments and repent in deep humility seeking My forgiveness and seeking to obey through Faith in the Messiah all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in truth and in Spirit all the rest of their lives if this is forth coming then I shall turn from off punishing these Nations by the fierceness of My wrath and anger and shall instead bless and prosper these Nations but be assured if not then all that I am purposed to cause to descend upon such wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations generation and civilization shall of a certainty befall all of the Nations of the West Coast of the Southern continent of the Americas.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment