Tuesday 19 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #WEST #COAST NATIONS OF #SOUTH #AMERICA #GUILTY OF #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND #BREAKING OF ALL #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I AM PURPOSED TO #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God who hath created all things according to His will and purpose as so set down in His Word. Thus say I unto thee as said I would do so have I done in as far as Judging the Nations of the West Coast of South America and having first found the Governments and then the whole of these Nations even Peru and Chile guilty of all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality the destruction and pollution of the environment of cruelty towards the creatures of My creation and the unnecessary slaughter of Land and Marine mammals neglecting the needy the poor the sick the elderly the orphans and especially the children and the innocent and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having warned them of the consequences of their sins crimes and transgression especially in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for have I not said in My Word these words mourn with those that mourn comfort those who are distressed because of bereavement and those who are broken hearted at the loss of a loved one weep with those who weep be fathers and mothers to those who have none and turn not away those in need heal the sick care for the elderly feed the poor and starving provide shelter for the homeless for if thou doest these things great shall be thy reward in this life and that which is to come but if thou doth neglected to do these things so shall thy punishment in this life great and in that to come forever. But not only for these crimes sins and transgressions have I purposed to punish these Nations but mainly for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word that those who commit these crimes sins and transgression shall be punish with the full fury of My wrath and anger being poured out upon them first the Governments of these Nations and then the whole of these Nations by drought and famine earthquakes and tornadoes floods and tsunamis and the burning of the ground by uncontrollable fire storms. But and if these Nations and their Governments do turn from off their great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of these two Nations and seek forgiveness through faith in the cleansing blood of the true and only Passover Lamb even the only true redeemer the Messiah Immanuel then I shall with hold My wrath and anger and I shall Have mercy upon these Nations and forgive them of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and instead of Punishing these Nations shall instead bless them full measure and prosper them in all that they do. But make no mistake if repentance and the seeking of forgiveness for the sins transgressions crimes of these two Nations is not forth coming then first their Governments and then the whole of these two Nations I shall of a certainty punish as so set down full measure pressed down and executed according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is with these Nations so with all the Nations upon which Judgment is forth coming if there is no repentance and the seeking of forgiveness through faith in  the eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah Immanuel then shall the full weight of My wrath and anger descend upon the Nations that do continue to break mainly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But these Words say I to these Nations and unto all of mankind and the Holy People the only way to obtain everlasting Life and to enter into the Kingdom of the Heaven of heavens as set down in My Word is My Way when thou dost My will and not thine own, willingly. For all I say who come unto Me being redeemed by faith by being cleansed and made righteous through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah shall have My peace that passeth all understanding in their hearts and at the end of their earthly life shall enter into My Heavenly Kingdom forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment