Friday 22 February 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #CHILD #ABUSE AND #CRUELTY BEING COMMITTED #WORLDWIDE BY #EVIL #WICKED #PEOPLE HATH #PROVOKED ME TO POUR OUT #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER UPON THEM FOR #ALL #CHILDREN #EVERYWHERE ARE MOST #PRECIOUS IN #MY SIGHT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel and the only true eternal redeemer of all of the Holy People and of those of mankind who belong unto Me who are by Faith made pure Holy and Righteous in My sight through the cleansing flow of the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee as concerning the abuse and cruelty committed upon children by evil and wicked people I say of a certainty these all shall not escape the full fury of My wrath and anger being poured out upon them and upon all of those who protect and hide the perpetrators of these horrendously wicked crimes for these both in this life and the next their shall be no forgiveness or mercy for those commit who these crimes against the children of the World who are most precious in My sight they shall not escape My Just Judgement no not one. For it is not those who are victims of abuse cry out vengeance but the blood of those who have perished at the hands of these evil people cries out from the ground unto Me not only for Justice but for vengeance and these Words I say even as is set down in My Word vengeance is Mine saith the Lord God I shall repay with My Just Judgment and condemnation upon those who commit crimes of abuse and cruelty in any way shape or form upon children. But My Judgment shall be more so upon those who have the ability to bring the perpetrators of these crimes to Justice yet refrain to do so these shall I class as being guilty after the fact who condemn those who commit these crimes and yet fail to bring these wicked immoral corrupt criminals to Justice. Thus far I see amongst mankind much talk many conferences and meetings with intentions of dealing with this evil plague but yet do little or nothing about it, is there not a saying amongst mankind about  good intentions paving the way to hell/ the bottomless pit and sheol. Thus say I thy good intentions and thy much speaking meetings conferences and talk if no action follows are ye not guilty as My Word puts it of the crime of omission of which thus say I will equally provoke Me to wrath and anger upon such as those who commit these crimes against children as said who are most precious in My sight. Thus say I any person body of people organization or religious organization government off a Nation or any Nation which tolerates these crimes or condemns them in word only and not in action and doth not seek to eradicate this plague of abuse and cruelty against children I shall cause to fall down unto the depths of the Earth and no more to be seen thereon.  Also as concerning the Nations of South America yet to be Judged thus say I unto thee as hath begun so shall My Judging of the remaining Nations  commence for all shall be searched out unto perfection to see if there be but one righteous Nation amongst them and if none be found then shall I in Judgment visit them with the full fury of My wrath and anger for all of their sins crimes transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments one by one shall they be Judged and one by one shall they be punished full measure but not only for breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall they be Judged punished and condemned and feel the full weight of My wrath and anger in this Life but shall on Judgement day each and every person in these Nation shall come before My throne and be individually Judged and if found guilty of all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption and more so of the breaking even the least of My Holy Law and commandments and belonging in no way unto Me through faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL then of a certainty the punishment due shall be executed upon them even to the casting of them into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment