Saturday 23 December 2017

#THOSE OF THE #NATIONS OF MANKIND AND OF #ISRAEL THAT #GOD DOTH ACCOUNT AS ACCURSED AND SHALL BE #BANISH TO THE BOTTOMLESS #PIT/HELL FOREVER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I unto thee at this time that the Judging of the Nations as a whole hath begun and shall continue till all of the Nations hath been Judged and if found guilty of Breaking any part thereof of My Holy Law and Commandments shall suffer the punishment due for doing so but even more so because of the hardness of the hearts of the people of those Nations who know not Me nor would rather not know Me but would count Me as one of their mythical deities which only exist in the vain imaginations of mankind and are of those who seek to deceive many of mankind into believing in the existence of those deities and faiths that in reality exist not shall be by Me be accounted accursed. Thus as I have set forth in the past the hearts of mankind are deceitfully and are desperately wicked above all things and cause mankind to walk the path of rebellion unbelief and death to be cast into the bottomless pit forever Thus it is that I shall set before all My Most Holy Law and Commandments and whomsoever obeys the not shall be by Me accounted accursed and those especially who are of Israel when all the Words of the covenant I made with them and they with Me through My Chosen servants even Abraham and especially Moses put before them and they heed not nor obey all that is in that covenant set down in My most Holy Torah and written Word in My Holy Law and Commandments shall be cut off from Me and from Israel and when at last they shall come before Me shall be banished forever to outer darkness they shall not only be accounted accursed in this life but also in the life to come as afore said I have no joy even in the death of the wicked but more so do tears spill from My Eyes for those who walk not upon the paths of righteousness for My own Names sake of Mine own people I pity these but nevertheless My Most holy Law and Commandment must be obey and whosoever whether man or woman who of mankind obeys them not shall by Me accounted accursed forever and when their life of Earth has ended shall be banished forever from the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens this is indeed My Word to mankind but especially to My people Israel whether in the land of promise or scattered amongst the Nations of the Earth.

This the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment