Friday 8 December 2017

#MANKIND HATH BEEN WEIGHED IN THE #BALANCES OF #GOD JUST #JUDGMENT AND SHALL BE #PUNISHED FOR #BREAKING ALL OF #HIS #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I unto thee saith the Holy One of Israel have I struck the Nations as I said I would for the wickedness, immorality, unbelief and the past and present disobedience to all of My Most Holy Moral Law and commandments all which is Revealed in all and I say all of My Most Holy Word delivered unto thee by all of the priests prophets and disciples through whom I have revealed My Will and purposes even through Abraham, Isaac ,Mosher, Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, David, Job, Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Malachi Hosea, Jonah  and all of those who have followed on thereafter until now. So it is that because of My Holy Will and Law and Commandments set down in My written Word and Law even the Torah none no not one of mankind hall nor can any excuse before Me in Judgment because even all of Nature reveals My Glory and day unto day reveals the glory of My creation the stars and the planets the whole Universe. Thus for the treatment of this Earth and its creatures and the area around this Earth even the destruction of the environment the mistreatment of the seas and oceans the creatures therein and the creatures upon the surface of the Land the whole of mankind must bear responsibility for and also must suffer the consequence of their action but not only the treatment of the creatures of the land but as thou wouldst put it of mankind’s inhumanity to mankind. As with all criminals or sinners there must inevitably be a day of reckoning and so shall it come upon the whole of mankind especial for the past treatment of My People by those of mankind who have committed such horrific crimes. Thus far have I as said struck the Earth with whirlwind and fire Earthquakes and storm and of tsunamis such that have cause such devastation as they have which is nothing towards that which is to come upon mankind for it sins and crimes in the breaking of My Holy Law and it mistreatment of My creation. There shall be more storms fires trembling of the Earth beneath thy feet but in its wake shall follow plagues and famines and diseases and pestilences such as have never afore been seen upon the Earth and never shall thereafter as said mankind has been tried and has been test and has been weighed in My Balances and has been found wanting therefore My Just Judgment thereafter must follow.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment