Thursday 7 December 2017

#THE ONLY #ANSWER TO THE #BORDER PROBLEM BETWEEN THE #NORTH AND #SOUTH OF #IRELAND AND #AVOIDANCE OF A #HARD #BORDER AND A #HARD #BREXIT.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Adonai the only true Eternal Infinite Living God and saviour unto thee that the end result of the Negotiations is in My hands the course is set and cannot and will not be changed be changed but I also say unto thee I know the course thou wilt take two factors are involved obedience or disobedience My Holy Law and commandments and taking heed of all of My Word thus far put to thee in as far as these negotiations are concerned; remember My Word as concerning thy last election that everyone was in for a shock and what happened? Like I said I know the end result and the path thou wilt take to in these negotiations to reach that result. That said I the only way to reach the result that will be of benifit to all involved in the border dispute between Northern and Southern Island is the aim of the EU seeking to give the UK in the trade discusions is the progresive free trade deal if he EU agrees to a true open progresive free trade deal then there will be no need for a hard border in effect in as far as the border issue is concerned is like how wouldst thou put it#? Putting the cart before the horse only when an agreement on a trade deal can be hammered out can the problem of the Border betwixt the North and South of Ireland be resolved, other wise be assured it shall result in the return of a hard border and in effect a hard Brexit thus say I unto the both the EU and the UK there is no other way of soving the issue of the Irish border.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment