Sunday 10 December 2017

#GOD WILL #SURROUND #ISRAEL AROUND ABOUT PROTECTING HER FROM ALL WHO SEEK TO #IMPOSE THEIR WILL UPON THE LAND OF #ISRAEL AND HER #PEOPLE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
.
    Thus say I unto the Nations of the Earth saith the only true Living God and creator of all that is and was and shall be. Be warned that any Nation upon Earth that seeks to force Israel to do that which is contrary to My will and purpose for the whole of the Land of Israel and its people shall incur My Wrath and anger as many Nation have in times past sought to do and as I dealt with those Nations that sought to conquer Israel or sought to force Israel to do that which was contrary to My Holy Will and purposes as is set down in My Holy Law and Commandments and will revelled will so shall I do to any Nation on Earth that seeks to impose its will upon My people and the Land of promise for only My will shall be done in the Land of Israel and none other thus it is that any Nation or Union of Nations that seek by any means whatsoever to impose their will on My people which is contrary to My will and purposes for all the Land of Israel and its people oppose My will and therefore oppose Me and as with those Nations in the past so shall it be in the present, they found out what it was to provoke Me to anger and to cause the full fury of My wrath and anger to descend upon them therefore so shall any of the Nations of the Earth suffer the full force of My wrath and anger upon them to destroy them utterly if they seek to do as they did thus it is that I will not tolerate any Nation that seeks to interfere in Israel or do seek to force their will upon My people. My wrath and anger is turned upon the Nations at the preset for their disobedience and the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Law and as I have punished the Nation thus far so shall it continue even the whirlwind and the fire and the trembling of the Earth beneath their feet until all learn that it is futility itself to disobey My Holy Law and commandments but doubly so to seek to impose their will upon My people and the Land of Promise Israel is Mine and the children of Israel are Mine and I it is whom am their Lord and their God and if they cast off all disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and do cast off the ways of the Nations and go not contrary to My Holy Will and purpose I shall as is set down in My written Word surround them round about to protect them as doth a lion protect her cubs and a hen her chicks and it shall be whomsoever comes up against them to defeat them shall fail but shall indeed instead suffer their own defeat at Mine own hand, thus it is that I shall protect all who dwell in the Land of Israel without exception who obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment