Saturday 31 October 2015

#The #true #servant and #prophet of the #Lord

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    I have revealed afore times the one I will send before that great and terrible day which signifies the end, that great and terrible day of My Wrath and Anger upon the wicked and rebelious inhabitants of the earth and it is that all others are false prophets those that seek to delude the people for their own profit and glory for I said My Glory will I not give to an other, these shall I visit in My wrath and anger to destroy them from the face of the earth have I not said by their fruits ye shall know them.

    This is the one whom I have said will come. Behold  My servant whom I uphold My elect one in whom My soul delights. I have put My spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the gentiles. HE WILL NOT CRY OUT NOR RAISE HIS VOICE, NOR CAUSE HIS VOICE TO BE HEARD IN THE STREETS. A BRUISED REED HE SHALL NOT BREAK , SMOKING FLAX HE WILL NOT QUENCH. HE WILL BRING FORTH TRUE JUSTICE. HE WILL NOT FAIL NOR BE DISCOURAGED. TILL HE HAS ESTABLISHED JUSTICE IN THE EARTH; AND THE COASTLAND SHALL WAIT FOR HIS LAW.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment