Tuesday 20 October 2015

#THE #MEASURE BY WHICH ALL #NATIONS #SHALL BE #JUDGED

Thus saith Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the only true Living God and redeemer.

    This is My Word to thee, this is the measure by which the Nations shall be Judged one Nation at a time, their moral standing before Me in accordance with My Holy Moral Law their care of their countries animal plant insect and bird life and the life in the oceans in other words the care of their environment, their care of their people especial the infirmed the elderly their children and the homeless and the refugee, their attitude towards their neighbour and to other Nations. If they meet up to My Holy Law Will and Purpose then a blessing will fall upon them in great measure and they shall prosper in all that they do also their attitude towards Jerusalem MY Holy City shall be measured, if they bless it I shall increase My blessing upon them.
    But if they do not measure up and obey My Holy Law, wrath and anger whirlwind and fire earthquake and tornado floods and volcanoes, hail mingled with fire disease and plague such as never has been seen for thousands of years shall be cast down upon them. It shall be far worse for them in that day than it was for Sodom and Gomorrah they were destroyed in an instant but these shall know it is I who have struck them and shall cry out for the mountains and hills to hide them from Face of Him who sits upon the Heavenly Throne. If these Nations that I shall strike repent and turn from their wicked ways and obey My Law I shall have mercy upon them and shall hold back My wrath and anger and forgive them but beware if they repent and then after I have been merciful unto then they return to their old ways then My wrath and anger which shall be poured out upon them shall be increased tenfold.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment