Sunday 25 October 2015

#JERUSALEM #GOD'S #HOLY #CITY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

 Jerusalem is and always shall be My City My Holy City therefore cleanse it of all that pollutes it for it is there that I will restore unto it My former glory and raise up a Holy Temple unto My Name. All of Israel is Mine and belongs to whom I gave it to Abraham and to all of his descendants forever.
    I have punished My People for many years but I have and shall return all of them to their own Land and I shall return unto them and they shall return unto Me I shall place within them a New spirit My Spirit and shall surround them around about with My glory. Beware O ye Nations that seek to force My Nation to do that which is contrary to My Holy Will and Purpose as set down In My Word and Torah for if ye turn against them I will turn against thee and bring down upon thy head death and destruction but if ye help My people I shall help thee if thou shalt bless My People and My City I shall bless thee especially if thou dost bless Jerusalem and help to rebuild it bringing it to its former glory and as I was with David and with all the Kings Judges and Prophets of Israel so shall I be with them again and My Glory shall return unto the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem as it was prophesied before so shall it come to pass.

This is the word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment