Monday 13 November 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #COSTA_RICA SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the only true saviour,  redeemer and Passover Lamb of all those of the Nations of Mankind and of the Holy People  Israel that have by Faith become the redeemed of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL upon having been cleansed from all their sins crimes and transgressions not only committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments but of  Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve who being deceived by the Adversary broke the first commandment and upon doing so suffered the consequences even the punishment they were warned they and their descendants would suffer if they broke the first commandment which was not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil upon the pain of death spiritual and at the end of a span of physical life death everlasting in the bottomless pit and thus they upon braking that first commandment were cast out of Eden’s garden at the centre of which is the tree of life and set  saith the Lord God of Hosts upon the path to the tree of Life a cherubim with a flaming sword to guard the path to the tree of life. Thus it is that the tree of life still remains at the centre of Eden’s garden with the cherubim holding the flaming sword guarding the way to the tree of eternal life hidden from the sight of sinful of Mankind and of sinful of Israel. Thus it was that I cast mankind’s first parents out of Eden’s garden to till the ground and to live off the land by the sweat of their brows the rest of their life on Earth unable to reap the full bounty of the Earth and in great pain to bring forth offspring. But it was I in loving kindness I had mercy on Mankind and by promise I saith the Lord God provided a way back unto Me and eternal Life by faith in the saviour and Messiah I would send to save all of those who would come to believe in and accept him by Faith as their saviour; not only of  My people ISRAEL but of every land tribe people and Nation; from being cast in Judgment upon Judgment day cast into the bottomless pit for having inherited Original sin the cause of the fall of Mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and through them all of their descendants as well as all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of All of My Holy Law and Commandments and that way set down by which any of Mankind can return unto Me and eternal life is by My Way alone and according as so set down and revealed in My Word Law and the prophets which is  by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL for as so said and as promised there is and can be no other way mankind can be saved from My wrath and anger in Judgement to come and to be redeemed and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and be forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions except by being cleansed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL for His righteousness alone doth make all who by faith believe in and accept Him as their saviour and redeemer Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight for it is that the righteousness of mankind is but as filthy rags full of all  uncleanness wickedness immorality and corruption worthy only to be burned in the everlasting flames that burn forever in the bottomless pit. For as so said and set down in My Word there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved from My wrath to come upon Judgment day except by the Name of the only true Messiah MY SON IMMANUEL. Thus it was that as death spiritual and eventually physical death came upon all of creation so did the beginning of time the passing of days and for all of My creation the end of eternity and for mankind THE LOSS OF ETERNAL LIFE and thus becoming mortal and at the end of physical life death the grave and if unredeemed and saved the bottomless pit awaits. But as so said I gave mankind a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come who would save not only all of the Holy People but all of those of mankind who by Faith did come to believe in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer He indeed was and is the door of My sheepfold and the only entrance into everlasting life in the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne forever. Thus in these last and end of days before the end thereof did I give unto mankind the days of grace and mercy wherein all of mankind were given one last chance to be forgiven redeemed and saved from My wrath to come in Judgement by repenting of and being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin through faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and that  by accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and everlasting Passover Lamb and through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin thus becoming the redeemed of the Lamb the sheep of My pasture and the true children of God inheriting eternal life and a guaranteed a place at My right hand forever but warned I once the days of grace and mercy ended the days of the Judging of the Nations held back until the end of the days of grace and Mercy would begin as would the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nation as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin thus it is as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the Judging of the Nations fulfilled and completed so shall as said would begin have begun even the days of the punishing of all the Nations found as Judged guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of My Moral Law and of Original sin and of all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity. Thus as I held back My wrath and anger in the days of grace and mercy now no longer shall I do so but shall with the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger shall I strike all the guilty Nations specially upon all of those  who rejected the opportunity given in the last days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall  and through His shed blood be redeemed and there from becoming in My sight Holy Pure and Righteous through His righteousness and who shall as did the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and thereby receiving as said afore  their inheritance even everlasting Life promised by Me to all who would come to believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer. Thus then as so said the days of mercy having ended and the days of the Judging of Mankind and Israel fulfilled  and the days of wrath and anger have begun even as was prophesied by My servants the prophets of old and as set down and revealed in all My Holy Word Law and the Prophets to come upon the Earth in these last days before the last day of the end of days when Judgment day dawns and all of mankind past present and future shall come before My Judgment throne to be Judged and either acquitted as so shall all the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb or be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment  and regret. For it is, of a certainty only the redeemed of the lamb shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven and none other. But now at this time shall I having Judged all the Nations of the Earth shall as begun continue to punish all the Nations of the Earth even as demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments Thus the punishing of the Nations thus Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall continue and shall not end Until the end of days and Judgment day dawns which as so said afore thereafter the old creation shall be rolled up like unto a scroll and cast into the fire of My all consuming wrath and anger to be no more   and the creation of the New begin and all remembrance of the old creation shall vanish into the land of forgetfulness. But thus the matter in hand is that after the end of the days of grace and mercy having offered Mankind salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL which many of mankind rejected that which was offered and thus remained unrepentant and dead in trespasses and sins  thus it was that the days of the Judging of all of the Nations was fulfilled as was foretold to come at the end of days as was also foretold that the days of grace and mercy would be followed thereafter by the Judging and punishing of all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth and after the last great battle the end as so said of this creation and the beginning of the New. Thus it was that after the Judging of the Nation I was thus purposed to punish all of the Nations having rejected that which was offered and of being found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and thus upon finding this Nation as so said having rejected salvation and redemption offered and having as Judged still remained unrepentant and fallen I am at this time purposed to punish this Nation COSTA RICA for having as said rejected that which was offered and still remaining guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of Original sin I shall punish this Nation in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement even according to the demand s of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be executed upon this Nation but not only upon this Nation but also upon all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws . But as I have so said to others guilty of the same crimes sins and transgression not only shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandment but for the pollution of the atmosphere that hath been the cause of the deaths of many of the creatures of My creation and is the cause of many respiratory and blood related illnesses and diseases suffered by the elderly vulnerable young and weak of mankind. Thus as I so said afore in the Judging of this Nation COSTA RICA and all the Nations of the Earth these Nations have refuse to repent in the days of grace and mercy and have remained unrepentant fallen and wicked corrupt and immoral breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin. So indeed shall I saith the Lord God of all of creation in wrath and anger descend upon them by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and disastrous storms hurricanes tornadoes violent winds of such ferocity that nought shall after their passing remain standing also by flood plagues disease famine drought and by volcanic activity in may place and upon many Lands and Nations  judged and found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality not according to mankind’s moral standards which are almost nonexistent which are the signs of a civilization on the border of collapse. Thus it shall be as I have done unto the governments of other nations so shall I do with the Government of this Nation having been found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugee within their gates the homeless and the outcast so shall I punish them most severely. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But say I this also saith the Lord God of the whole of creation if this Nation even COSTA RICA turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL

                                        

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment