Sunday 17 September 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #MALASIA AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS MALASIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

 

         Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of creation named by mankind the Universe and all lives moves and have their being upon the face of the Earth even all of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air but especially mankind whose body I formed from the dust of the ground and created their immortal soul in Mine own image being the chief of My creation in eternity before they fell having been deceived by the Adversary into eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which I forbid them so to do upon pain of death and of which as so warned they did die first spiritual and then after a span of life physical died after which they then entered into eternity to await being Judge upon Judgement day. But I saith the Lord God in mercy and loving kindness  provided a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come He who when He came shall became the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who before He came saved all of those who believe by Faith in Him as their saviour by His death upon the tree suffering in their Place My Just Judgement and after satisfying the demands of My Just Judgement for them died and was cast into the bottomless pit even death and the grave but He being perfect without spot or blemish death could not Hold Him and thus He rose from the grave as was witness not by those who saw Him after His resurrection but all of those who He saved being resurrected with Him when He ascended into Heaven ascended with Him as have all of those since His resurrection and ascension who have believe in and have accepted Him as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb even He who is the only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL as have all of those who have upon passing from this Life have ascended as did He into the Kingdom of Heaven to take their place at His right Hand and as shall all of those to come who shall by Faith believe and accept the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL as their saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb and thus it is and shall be all of those who have shall and do believe by Faith in Him as their saviour shall be saved from My wrath and anger in Judgement upon Judgement day being  cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and therefore made Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight by being clothed in His righteousness and becoming in My sight saith the Lord God Holy Pure and righteous. For thus it is as so said afore that the righteousness mankind in My sight is but as filth rags fit only for the burning. Thus it is that all of those who believe not in the Messiah and have not by Faith accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and are dead in trespasses and sins cut off from Me having inherited from the fall Original sin from Mankind’s first parents who broke the first commandment given not to eat of the tree of good and evil and in Judgment upon being Judged and found guilty not only of Original sin but also of  all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments first given unto Israel by Moses; in Hebrew Mosher; at the foot of My Holy Mount and then through them unto all of the Nations of the Earth to obey upon pain of death for the breaking thereof of any or all of them by any of mankind first of the Holy People and then of all the Nations lands tribes and peoples for  all of mankind and those of the Holy People who are found guilty of the breaking My Holy Law and Commandments  shall be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit and banished forever from the Kingdom of Heaven. But all of those who are made Holy and righteous in My sight through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall upon becoming the redeemed of the Lamb, inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and shall at last enter therein as did all of Israel enter into the promised Land lead by the ARK of The Covenant when they crossed over Jordan by the hand of Joshua that land I gave by promise unto Abraham and his descendants as their inheritance forever. Thus as I afore said and shall say again having found Israel guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unless all of Israel renews Covenant with Me saith the Lord God of Hosts and abandons the ways of the Nations cleanses all of the land of promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise, Israel and repents of all their sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments seeking My forgiveness and upon being forgiven renews covenant with Me and through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb is cleansed from all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus by faith is redeemed through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and once again is made Holy and Righteous in My sight I shall return unto Israel and they unto Me and once more then shall Israel become the Land of Promise flowing with milk and honey, but if all of Israel refuses to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer and refuses to renew Covenant with Me and refuses to cleanse all the Land of Promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise that is of the Nations of the Earth and obeys not My command to build once again the House to My HOLY NAME what I have done unto Israel in the past as punishment for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandment and the breaking the of covenant I made with all of Israel and continues following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth falling down before their Idols and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and evil immorality causing even the sons and daughters of Israel to pass through the fire shall be nought as compared with that with which at this time I shall punish all of ISRAEL thus I saith the Holy One Of Israel repeat this one promise I shall keep and that is My People shall never again be cast forth from out of the Land of promise even the Land of Israel therefore as thou O ISRAEL hast sinned and committed all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and great evil within the Land of Promise so shall descend upon thee full measure My wrath and anger if repentance is not forth coming by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement but thus say I it is a wicked and an adulterous evil generations that seeks of Me a sign but it shall be that  I shall visit the Land of Israel as I have visited the lands of the Nations with the outpouring  of My wrath and anger with the great disaster that have struck the Nations of the Earth so shall I strike Israel as I have thus warned. But as with the Nations so shall I no longer withhold in these days the full force of My wrath and anger of which shall be poured forth upon all the Nations of the Earth now that the days of grace and mercy have ended. Thus it is and shall be that these days now being the days of wrath and anger so shall I punish every Nation so Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments one by one until Judgement day at the end of days dawns. But only upon the unrepentant Nations shall the full fury of My wrath and anger BY THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT DESCEND. But upon all the Nations that repent and turn unto Me and by faith in the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL are redeemed and made Holy and righteous in My sight having been cleansed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall showers of blessing peace and prosperity descend from the Heaven of Heavens upon them all and I shall surround and overshadow them with My presence and at the end of Earthly life shall ascend as said afore into the Kingdom of Heaven forever. But not only shall I punish for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments Israel but shall also Punish this Nation MALASIA having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths and injuries of a multitude of the creatures of My creation of which also are all the Nations of the Earth guilty of causing but also I have found this Nations Government guilty of failing to meet the needs  of the needy of this Nation even all the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken and the elderly also their failure to provide adequate protection for the young and vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus I in judgement I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens I shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them as is demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and according to the demands of My Moral Law so shall I punish in wrath and anger this Nations Government as I shall also punish all the Nations governments of the Earth found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations which is not only their electoral duty but and also their God given duty so given by Me from the beginning of creation. Thus be assured I shall in wrath and anger now that all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and have been found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and the days of grace and mercy having ended the punishing of the Nations Governments of the Earth found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the need of their Nation especially of the protection of their young and very young  shall begin even by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT in wrath and anger with Earth Quake great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves hurricanes and tornadoes the burning heat of the sun causing drought famine plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases  and also in diverse place the eruptions of many volcanoes resulting in the land becoming void of life. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the.  Only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even MALASIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON of GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment