Wednesday 2 August 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #SON OF GOD THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE #GAMBIA HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

              Thus saith the Lord God and the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL the only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of those who by Faith have upon repenting and being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and of original sin inherited from Mankind’s first parents who upon being deceived by the Adversary fell having eaten of the forbidden fruit from the tree of good and evil after being commanded not to ignoring the warning if they did of the penalty they would and did suffer even death spiritual and physical and were thereafter banished from Eden’s Garden and from My presence saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel. Thus saith I who AM THAT I AM creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of creation named by mankind the Universe and all lives moves and has their being upon the face of the Earth even all of the creatures of land sea especially mankind whom I created in Mine own image even their immortal souls they being the chief of My creation that is before they fell! But I saith the Lord God in mercy and loving kindness  provided a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come He who as afore said is was and ever shall be the only true eternal Passover Lamb the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL who when He came would save all My Holy People to come and all of those out of every tribe people land and Nation who would and have and shall before Judgement day become by Faith in Him the redeemed of the Lamb and be saved from My wrath and anger in Judgement upon Judgement day by Faith in Him by being  through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and therefore made Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight and being clothed in His righteousness as the righteousness mankind in My sight is but as filth rags fit only to be burned in the fire of everlasting torment that burn in the bottomless pit. Thus it is that all of those who have not believe and have not by Faith accepted the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL as their saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb are dead in trespasses and sins cut off from Me having inherited from Original sin from Mankind’s first parents who broke the first commandment given not to eat of the tree of good and evil and in Judgment upon being Judged and found guilty not only of Original sin but also of  all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments first given unto Israel by Moses; in Hebrew Mosher; at the foot of My Holy Mount and then through My servants the prophets and disciples delivered unto all of the Nations of the Earth to obey upon pain of death for the breaking thereof of any or all of them by any of mankind first of the Holy People and then of all the Nations lands tribes and peoples for  any found guilty in Judgement upon Judgement day of the breaking any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments  shall be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit and banished forever from the Kingdom of Heaven. But all of those who are made Holy and righteous in My sight through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL shall upon becoming the redeemed of the Lamb, inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven and shall at last enter therein as did all of Israel enter into the promised Land lead by the ARK of My Covenant with My People when they crossed over Jordan by the hand of Joshua even the land I gave by promise unto Abraham and his descendants as their inheritance forever and those alive upon Earth when Judgement day is about to dawn shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven as did the Messiah ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven after His resurrection.  Thus as I afore said and shall say again having found Israel guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments unless all of Israel renews Covenant with Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and abandons the ways of the fallen Nations of the Earth and cleanses all of the land of promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise and repents of all their sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law seeking My forgiveness and upon being forgiven renew Covenant with Me and through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb are cleansed from all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and thus by faith are redeemed by the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL and thus once again become Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight I shall return unto Israel and they unto Me and once more then shall Israel become the Land of Promise flowing with milk and honey, but if all of Israel refuses to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer and refuses to renew Covenant with Me and refuses to cleanse all the Land of Promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise that is of the Nations of the Earth and obeys not My command to build once again the House to My HOLY NAME what I have done unto Israel in the past as punishment for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandment and the breaking the of Covenant I made with all of Israel and continues following after the ways of the fallen Nations of the Earth falling down before their Idols and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption, evil and immorality thus causing even the sons and daughters of Israel to pass through the fire of lust greed and all manner of wickedness shall be nought as compared with that with which at this time I shall punish all of ISRAEL thus I saith the Holy One Of Israel repeat this one promise I shall keep and that is My People shall never again be cast forth from out of the Land of promise therefore as thou O ISRAEL hast sinned by committing all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and great evil within the Land of Promise so shall I descend upon all of Israel the full measure My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement if repentance is not forth coming. But thus say I it is a wicked and an adulterous evil generations that seeks of Me a sign but it shall be that I shall visit the Land of Israel as I have visited the lands of the Nations with the out pouring  of My wrath and anger with the great disaster that have struck the Nations of the Earth and thus as I have struck them so shall I strike Israel as warned. But as with the Nations so shall I no longer withhold in these days of the full force of My wrath and anger of which shall that be poured forth upon all the Nations of the Earth now that the days of grace and mercy have ended. Thus it is and shall be that these days now being the days of wrath and anger so shall I punish every Nation so Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments one by one until Judgement day at the end of days dawns. But only upon the unrepentant Nations shall the full fury of My wrath and anger BY THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT DESCEND. But upon all the Nations that repent and turn unto Me and by faith are redeemed and made Holy and righteous in My sight having been cleansed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL shall showers of blessing peace and prosperity descend from the Heaven of Heavens upon them all and I shall surround and overshadow them with My presence and at the end of earthly life they shall ascend into the Heavenly Kingdom forever. But not only shall I punish for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments Israel but and also this Nation THE GAMBIA having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths and injuries of a multitude of the creatures of My creation of which also are all the Nations of the Earth guilty of causing but also I have found this Nations Government guilty of failing to meet the needs  of the needy of this Nation even all the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken and the elderly also their failure to provide adequate protection for the young and vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus I in judgement I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens I shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them as is demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and according to the demands of My Moral Law so shall I punish in wrath and anger this Nations Government as I shall also punish all the Nations governments of the Earth found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations which is not only their electoral duty but and also their God given duty so given by Me from the beginning of creation. Thus be assured I shall in wrath and anger now that all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and have been found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and the days of grace and mercy having ended the punishing of the Nations Governments of the Earth found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the need of their Nation especially of the protection of their young and very young  shall begin even by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT in wrath and anger with Earth Quake great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves hurricanes and tornadoes the burning heat of the sun causing drought famine plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases  and also in diverse place the eruptions of many volcanoes resulting in the land becoming void of life. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that is permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the.  Only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even THE GAMBIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the #SON OF GOD the #Messiah #IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment