Sunday 30 July 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #GABON SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the only tru  e saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb all of those who are the Redeemed of the Lamb who by Faith have believed in and have accepted the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL as their saviour,  redeemer and Passover Lamb and who have through His shed blood by Faith upon repenting of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments have been forgiven and cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments,  especially of ORIGINAL SIN committed in Eden’s Garden by Adam and Eve resulting in the fall and the casting out of Eden thus bring upon all of creation the curse of death and the grave and the beginning of days of which shall shortly end these being the last days and end of days before Judgement day dawns. Thus it is that there is no other name under heaven by whom all of mankind and the Holy People can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgement upon Judgement day and be redeemed and resurrected unto eternal life except through the Name of the only true MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Him being as so said the only true Passover Lamb. Thus say I unto  thee at this time even I AM THAT I AM creator of the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth and all of that which mankind calls the Universe even all of creation and all that exists upon the surface of the Earth that live, move and have their being upon the surface even all of the creatures of My creation and all of Mankind whose soul person personality self created I in Mine own image to the glory of My Holy Name I who am in every place at once even in all of Creation at the same time and from whom nothing is hidden even all of the secrets of mankind are are to Me as an open book. Thus it is that having found GABON As Judged guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin I shall I saith the Holy One of Israel in these days of wrath and anger punish them even as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments the days of grace and Mercy as said afore having ended the Judging of the Nation fulfilled as prophesied they would be at this time and the punishing of the Nations begun thus this Nation even GABON along with all the of Nation of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments shall be punished in these days now come upon the Earth even in these end of days, the days of the punishing of all the  unrepentant Nations of fallen and wicked unrepentant Nations upon the face of the Earth . Thus as revealed and set down in MY Word the Law and the prophets as concerning that which is  now to descend upon the Earth in the coming days even that which is to befall all of mankind so shall the coming days be as I have ordained them to be the days of the punishing of the Nations according to My Holy Will and purposes so revealed and set down in My Word Law and the prophets through whom I revealed all that is to befall mankind in these days of wrath and anger and those to follow until the close of the Last day when Judgment day dawns and time ceases to exist and only eternity remains, even as concerning the Judging and the punishing of all of mankind as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments thus as mankind hath sown to the wind so shall all of mankind in the days to come upon the Earth reap the whirlwind of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment with which I shall strike all the wicked unrepentant disobedient Nations down unto the very dust of the ground  thus it is and shall be though the days of grace and mercy have ended for all of the Nations of the Earth if any of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth do from the heart obey to the letter all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to My will set down in My Word Law and the prophets and as it is done in My Kingdom of Heaven then it is for them My wrath and anger shall be turned back and I shall refrain from striking them down unto the dust of the ground and shall indeed Passover them until Judgment day dawns but say I this as the days of grace and mercy have ended so hath the days as so said of the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth begun even of all of those Nations that have refused to turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy even He who is the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb, even all of those who have by Me been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the Judging of them for these Nations shall the days of the punishing of these Nations begin as so said and as is revealed and set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT the signs now of which have been and are as afore said being seen in all of the Earth. Thus as afore said and now say I saith the Holy One of Israel of a certainty the days of the punishing of the Nations hath indeed begun and shall not end until Judgment day dawns and the only Nations My wrath and anger shall Passover are those Nation who obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is that these days to come are set for the falling down unto the dust of the ground of all of those who are and have been unrepentant in the days of grace and mercy of which began with the fall of mankind and the promised of a Messiah to come and hath ended with the beginning of the last days when the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger began even when Israel was returned by Me saith the Holy One of Israel as promised unto their inheritance of which shall continue until Judgment day dawns at the end of days. Thus as so said in these remaining last days as I saith the Lord God I have as Judged begun to punish the Nation of the Earth having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption, but not only guilty of these sins crimes and transgressions but also guilty of the destruction and pollution of the environment caused by the misuse of the Earth’s resources given by Me in the creation of the Earth for the good of mankind and hath resulted not only in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation but in the deaths of many of mankind even of the young, the very young and the elderly. Thus as I have Judged the Nations of mankind and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so to have I found this Nations even GABON not only guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments but also have I found the government of this Nation guilty of failing in their responsibility given by Me from the beginning of time to care for and protect the creatures of My creation; of which many of the Nations and their Governments have I found guilty of failing so to do; but I also saith the Lord God having found them failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the outcast the orphan and the refugees within the gates of their Nation but especially guilt of failing of their responsibility to care for and protect their young and very young and the vulnerable of their Nation from those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus it is as so said now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun wherein I shall in these days  punish all of Nations thus Judged by Me as so said in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT so shall I strike all the nation of the Earth not only with whirlwinds and fire by great storms and cataclysmic Earth Quakes by Volcanic activity in many Nations and with great storms tornadoes hurricanes floods and also by the increased heat of the Earth by the Sun so much so that the Earth surface will become as hard as rock and barren causing drought, plagues, famines and  pestilence. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IM the SON OF GOD MANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all  of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even GABON if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the Nations guilty as so said breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment