Saturday 24 June 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH THE #SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #CAMEROON SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL who is the only  true Son of God begotten not made thus it is that His blood was shed upon the Tree for all of those who have believe in Him and have accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb, for as afore said and set down in My Word and I repeat saith the Holy One of Israel that there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood especially for the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments, My Moral Law and especially of Original sin the cause of the fall of all of Mankind including My Holy People Israel. Thus it was not for His own sake shed He His Blood upon the tree but for as so said for all of those who throughout the ages that have come to believe in and accept the Messiah the SON OF GOD as their saviour and the only true saviour and redeemer of Mankind and the Holy People Israel who belong unto Me that have been by Faith cleansed through the shed blood of the only true Eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. Thus it was in Times Past  as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets I revealed unto Mankind and the Holy People throughout the ages of the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL of which the promise of the Messiah and saviour to come was given to Mankind and the Holy Peoples first Parents and in the coming of the Messiah all of the promises made were fulfilled even His Birth Life and death upon the tree of which  was by those who were witnesses to the birth Life death and resurrection of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL under the guidance of Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit who revealed at that time what they were witness to was written and set down by His disciples as a testimony of all had come to Pass not only of the coming of the promised Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL but all of His Teachings especial that which is called the sermon on the Mount call by many the beatitudes but in reality is the revelation of the only true path of Salvation and Redemption by Faith in Him for He by His death upon the tree suffered My Just Judgement in the place of all who have since the promise given by Faith believed in and have accepted Him as their saviour and then all of those throughout the ages since who have by Faith in Him been saved from My wrath and anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day for they all in Him have already been Judged and acquitted as being Holy Pure and Righteous in My Sight and thus shall not enter into Judgement at the end of their life on Earth but shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven forever for as He suffered and died so they in Him suffered and died and as He suffered My Just Judgement and punishment so did they in Him and as His sacrifice He being the only true eternal Passover Lamb was accepted by Me as satisfying My Just Judgement  their place so was all of their sins crimes and transgressions washed away even Original sin and thus all who believe in Him by Faith as their saviour become Holy Pure and righteous in My sight saith  the Lord God the Holy One of Israel .   But the testimony and the true teachings of the sermon on the Mount till this day have been rejected by the majority of mankind and the Holy People even Israel through unbelief and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also because of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption. Thus as it is that I am the creator of all that is was and ever shall be and the whole of the Universe is Mine and no one else’s even the Earth and all that exists thereon even all of the creatures thereof are My creation and are Mine and Mine alone as also being created by Me are all of Mankind and the Holy People and therefore as I commanded Adam and Eve to obey My commandment upon pain of death so also did I command all of mankind to obey Me upon pain of death first spiritual and then at the end of a span life physical upon the face of the Earth death of those who by faith in the Messiah having become the redeemed of the Lamb in Judgment shall be acquitted and ascend into My Kingdom saith the Lord God of the who of creation and all of those who have disobeyed all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as I commanded all of mankind to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of death so shall the consequences of disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments befall all of mankind and the Holy People that hath disobeyed any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments when in Judgment convicted of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments even the least of them shall suffer the pain of death even everlasting death in the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides therein. So as those of mankind and the Holy People have rejected Me so this being My creation I must of necessity reject them and banish them in Judgment from all of My creation I having throughout their lives on Earth been most merciful unto them in all things and given them every chance to return unto Me by the way I provided through the promise in the beginning I gave unto all of mankind of a saviour and redeemer to come and of which that promise was fulfilled but was by the Holy People and the majority of mankind then as said afore since rejected even the way whereby all of mankind could by Faith be redeemed as so said and upon being redeemed would do My Will on Earth as it is in My Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is for this reason now I say this unto thee which is that the beginning of the end of the days of grace and mercy and the days of the punish of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me are to begin and as I am most merciful and would rather all of mankind would turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL than punish all the Nations of mankind and Israel thus Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Law and commandments. But if mankind and the Nations of mankind and all of the Holy People refuse to do so then in wrath and anger death and destruction must My Just Judgment shall be executed upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one and I say unto mankind be under no illusion that I shall as I have in the past cause to descend upon all of the unrepentant fallen and wicked Nations the full fury of My wrath and anger think not  that thy unbelief will somehow cause that which is to befall mankind will somehow vanish and not come to pass thus say I saith the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL of a certainty it shall for as these are the end day and the approaching of the last day of the end of days when at the close thereof shall Judgment day dawn then all of Mankind past and present and upon the day of Judgment shall by Me be Judged for thus it shall be once the days of the punishing of the Nations begin then shall the heavens become as brass to the pleas of mankind for forgiveness and redemption and only shall the prayers and petitions of those who are the redeemed of the Lamb be heard and answered. Thus it is only the coming Judgment day remains to be fulfilled as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word Law and commandments. Thus it is as I have Judged and found CAMEROON guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of wickedness immorality and corruption but not only the sins and crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments have I found this Nation  guilty of, but also guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath and is causing the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation and because the whole of  the Earth is one interdependent integrated whole so as the creatures thereof suffer from the pollution and devastation caused by mankind so shall it in the end rebound upon all of mankind and as the scientist state mankind being a the top of the food chain then mankind in the end will suffer the most for the damage created by their own miss use of the resources I provided in the creation of the Earth for mankind to use not for their selfish gain but for the good of the whole of mankind and the creatures thereof. Thus it is that I shall punish in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement I shall punish this Nation CAMEROON by Earth quake and great storms by whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and hurricanes by volcanic activity and floods by famine and drought by the burning heat  of the sun making the ground barren by pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and as I did in Egypt caused with the ten plagues so shall I do unto the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth and I shall cause the comet Named Wormwood revealed in My Word to descend upon the Earth poisoning the fountain of the waters of the lakes rivers and streams of many lands. But not only shall I punish these Nations for their crimes sins and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for the Governments failure also to meet the all the needs of the needy of their Nation of which is their elected responsibility so to do even of the sick the disabled the blind and deaf of the terminally ill and of the orphan of the elderly and the widow of the homeless the destitute and poverty stricken and of the refugee with their gates but and especially their neglect in providing adequate care and protect for the young the very young  and vulnerable from those who would harm of abuse them or even murder them for all of these sins crime and transgression and for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall  punish these Nation once the time of the punishing of the Nation begin and reiterate that the first to fall shall be the last to be Judged upon Judgment day and the last to fall shall be the first to be Judge on Judgment day. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IM the SON OF GOD MANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations of the Earth the only peace that is permanent is if they are all at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah I the SON OF GOD MMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even CAMEROON and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment