Saturday 26 November 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD OF #GOD AND THE #SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN #AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #PAPUA_NEW_GUINEA SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob unto thee

                       Thus saith the Lord God and THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the saviour of all of the redeemed of the Lamb who have been Passed over by the angel of death upon seeing the shed blood of THE SON OF GOD upon the doors and lintels of their hearts they having been convicted of sin righteousness and the Judgement to come by Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit have repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and upon accepting THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL by Faith as their saviour have been washed clean of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy law and Commandments especially of Original sin by the shed blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and upon having been washed clean of all their sins crimes and transgressions have thus by Me saith the Holy one of Israel been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and as afore said especially of Original sin and therefore have been resurrected unto everlasting life and who will upon passing from Earthly life ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creations as so said as set down in My Word so hath begun the days of the days of JACOBS TROUBLES CALL BY MANY THE GREAT TRIBULATION even that as so said and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets the days of Jacobs troubles ordained and set down to comes to pass before the last great battle called by the Nations ARMAGEDON wherein all of the Nations be gathered to gather to come to do battle against Me and My people even all of the Armies of unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth who know not Me nor desire so to do and all of those who follow after the ways of the Adversary who shall be defeated upon the plains of Megiddo by the armies of My People and the Host of Heaven having at their Head even the Captain of the Lords Army who shall slay all of the Armies of the Nations with the bright sharp two edged sword of My Wrath and anger. But before this as so said the days of Jacobs trouble the Great Tribulation have to be fulfilled and as so said unless these days had been by Me saith the Lord God shortened no flesh shall be saved. First of all though the days of the punishing of the Judged Nations must be fulfilled even the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon all of the Nations of the Earth and even at this time upon this Nation PAPUA NEW GUINEA for having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and being unrepentant of Original sin also causing the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation by the destruction of Earth’s environment through pollution and the casting of industrial waste into the seas and oceans of the Earth for in the being it was that into the hands of mankind gave I the responsibility for the care and protection of the creatures of My creation and of the Earth’s environment of witch mankind hath most wickedly failed to meet up to its God given responsibility and therefore the full fury of My wrath shall descend upon all of mankind and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by increased volcanic activity Earth quakes violent damaging storms tornadoes tsunamis tidal waves floods of epic proportions far worse than thus hath come to pass upon the Earth followed by plagues pestilence famine and the increase of the heat of the Sun, for as mankind by their wickedness corruption immorally iniquity and their disobedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and their failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the elderly the disabled the orphan the blind deaf and dumb and refusing to give safe harbour to those fleeing war famine persecution and terrorism especial at this time state terrorism and the unwarranted attack of a mighty Nation upon and innocent peaceful Nation. But as so said afore before the end of the punishing of the Judged the Nations of the Earth four Mighty Nation shall fall one has already fallen and another is in the process of falling and of which shortly shall fall and thereafter two shall fall by Him into whose hands I have placed the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but not only shall I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven punish the might Nations of the Earth but all of the fallen and unrepentant disobedient Nations of the Earth. But as I have so said to others guilty of the same crimes sins and transgression not only shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandment but for the pollution of the atmosphere that hath been the cause of the deaths of many of the creatures of My creation and is the cause of many respiratory and blood related diseases suffered by the elderly vulnerable young and weak of mankind. Thus as I so said afore in the Judging of this Nation PAPUA NEW GUINEA and all the Nations of the Earth the Nations having refused to repent in the days of grace and mercy and have remained unrepentant fallen and wicked corrupt and immoral breakers of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin. So indeed shall I saith the Lord God of all of creation in wrath and anger descend upon them by as so said afore whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and disastrous storms hurricanes tornadoes violent winds of such ferocity that nought shall after their passing remain standing also by flood plagues disease famine drought and by volcanic activity in may place and upon many Lands and Nations  judged and found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality not according to mankind’s moral standards which are almost nonexistent which are the signs of a civilization on the border of collapse. Thus it shall be as I have done unto the governments of other nations so shall I do with the Government of this Nation having been found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugee within their gates the homeless and the outcast so shall I punish them most severely. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb My SON IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even PAPUA NEW GUINEA  and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend from this time forth upon this Nation and the rest of the unrepentant fallen and wicked Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL by Faith even the only true eternal Passover Lamb.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment