Thursday 9 June 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #MONACO HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb of all of those who have by Faith accepted Him as their saviour having repented of all of their sins, crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of inherited Original sin the cause of the fall of mankind and the casting out of Eden resulting in the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days descending upon all of creation thus all of mankind are; though tempted by the adversary into breaking the first commandment given; responsible for their fall and the curse of death and the grave descending upon all of creation and none other and of which unless repentant of that Original sin in Judgement upon Judgement day shall suffer the consequences thereof in being forever banished from the Kingdom Of Heaven and cast into the bottomless pit. Thus saith the Lord God creator of all of that is was and ever shall be even all of Creation and all that in it that exists especially all that lives and moves and have their being upon the face of of the Earth of which I created at the centre of My creation along with all of the stars planets galaxies and the wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name even all of creatures and especially mankind whom I formed from out of the dust of the ground and created their soul in Mine own image and thus as afore said when tempted by the Adversary fell and in loving Kindness I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven provided a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come of whom through the prophets said that He by His mother would be called IMMANUEL for He would save My people from out of every land tribe and Nation from all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments especial Israel’s breaking of their covenant with Me. But and especially above all others the first sin; in that as so said afore the sin committed by Adam and Eve caused the fall of all of mankind; not only would He save the children of Israel but also of those of every land tribe and Nation upon the Earth who would did and shall accept and believe in Him as their saviour and Messiah for as  is set down in My Word He was not only sent to save the lost sheep of the House of Israel but the lost sheep of all the Nations of the Earth even all of those who would by Faith in Him come to belong unto My sheepfold forever for He alone is the shepherd of My sheep and only through He who is the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover L:amb can any  enter into My sheepfold first of the House of Israel My people and then all of those of the Nations of the Earth that shall become the sheep of My sheepfold and the sheep of My Pastures and He it is that shall shepherd My sheep forever. But as so said the Judging of the Nations having been fulfilled thus now hath begun and shall continue with the punishing of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of as so said the breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments of Original sin of which all shall be punished one by one and as so set down in My Word the Judging and Punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall and hath thus begun with mine own House and with all of those both of the house of Israel and of the Nations that profess to be of Me but are but whitened sepulchres as My Word portrays them seemingly righteous on the outside but full of dead men’s bones as so shall begin the judging and punishing of all false prophets priest teachers preachers and all of those that belong unto and do promote and teach false faiths these shall I cause indeed to be cast down unto the dust of the ground and in Judgement by the Angel of death cast into the bottomless pit forever of a certainty a place by Me saith the Lord God hath been prepared to receive first the Adversary and his followers all false prophets priest teachers preachers and all of those that belong unto and do promote and teach false faiths and the rest of the fallen and unrepentant of Mankind into everlasting habitations. Thus now it is though that this Nation having been Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and of Original sin and the committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality and guilty of the pollution and devastation of this Nations environment even MONACO that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and the deaths of the creatures of My creation in wrath and anger by death and destruction shall I if this Nation repent not punish them with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment and shall pour out upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure but not alone shall I punish this Nation for the sins crimes and transgressions thus far set down but also for the sins of the governments of this Nation in failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nations especially the sick the terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the widow and the elderly and those in constant need  of care attention and supervision the orphan the homeless the destitute the poverty stricken those who are seeking refuge within thy gates fleeing war starvation and persecution but most of all the provision of adequate care and protection for the young and vulnerable of this Nations against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But not only shall I punish MONACO for failing to provided adequate care and protection for the young and vulnerable of their Nation but indeed if I find any Nations Government upon the face of the Earth so failing in their duty and responsibility to provide adequate care and protection for the young and vulnerable I shall most severely punish them with My all consuming wrath and anger full measure. Thus it is as so said unless these Nations repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in these days and at this time then as so said in wrath and anger with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall I punish MONACO even by whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and hurricanes by great storm and floods and Earth Quakes and erupting Volcanoes by tidal waves and tsunamis followed by drought and famine plague pestilence and disease but I say if repentance is forth coming My wrath and anger shall be with held and instead I shall pour out showers of blessing upon this Nation with prosperity peace My protection and the surrounding about of My presence and in their heart peace that passeth all understanding  and at last a placed in My Heavenly Kingdom prepared for them at the end of their earthly life. But say I this as so said afore no repentance no redemption no salvation and in Judgement found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and the many sins committed throughout earthly life and the sentence  pronounced even to be cast into the bottomless pit by the Angel of death forever. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life and peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and I saith the Holy One of Israel require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt the Nations of Earth the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure to all of those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life freely given by Me unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.  But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MONACO is thus due as so said I unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment