Wednesday 26 January 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR AND MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #BURUNDI SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF ORIGINAL SIN

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven creator and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel and the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth all who by Faith believe in and have accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb off all their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment but and especially of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden of which all of mankind hath inherited it from all of Mankind’s first  parents Adam and Eve thus as set down and written in My Word Law and the prophets without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin and thus therefore all who are not by Faith cleansed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer even the Messiah IMMANUEL  are not and cannot be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations of the Earth even all of those who have and do break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws who shall have descending upon their heads the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement. Thus as said so shall I as I have Judged the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and am purposed to punish them, so shall I as Judged punish this Nation even BURUNDI and having searched this Nations out unto perfection to see if any in this Nations were pure and holy and righteous in My sight who obey from the heart willingly all of My Holy Law and Commandments and who believe in and follow after the only true Messiah IMMANUEL; for there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of Mankind and Israel can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgement upon Judgement day and be resurrected from the dead unto everlasting life except by the Name of the Messiah “IMMANUEL!”; and upon find none and find all thereof  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption I shall by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger death and destruction punish this Nation. But not alone for these sins transgression and crimes shall I punish this Nation as I have punished the other Nations of the Earth so shall I also punish this Nation for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation especially of the Lakes rivers streams and ponds grass Lands Mountains Hills and forests that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especially of those Nations guilty of the deaths unnecessary death of the creatures of the seas and oceans of the especially by those Island Nations whose existence relies not upon the bounty of the seas and oceans for their livelihood but especially those Island Nations that prey on the mammals of the sea using scientific research as an excuse for hunting and killing these innocent  aquatic mammals of My creation and having also by the pollution of their Nations environment have sown the seeds of the destruction of their environment that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and as they have sown these seeds of the destruction so shall they reap the harvest of My wrath and anger that shall of a certainty be poured forth upon them full measure which is and shall be their Just reward as shall this Nation BURUNDI shall also suffer the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger for the breaking of all OF My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of My Moral Law by Earth Quake volcanic activity great devastating storms hurricanes tornadoes followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out the land resulting in drought famine plagues and pestilence and the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that shall destroy houses lands possessions and crops and shall cause the land and forests of this Nation to suffer that with which I punished one Mighty Nation even of all of its eastern and southern coast lands. Thus it is that all the vegetation of this Nation shall the fires of My wrath and anger consume. But not only shall I punish this Nation but shall punish all the lands and Nations of Africa and Europe  from the southern shores of the Mediterranean to the cape of good hope and from the Northern shores of the Mediterranean to the outer Hebrides  and from the shores of the black sea to the Northern Most shores of the Russian federation thus one by one shall I punish them all as I have and am so doing unto all the Nations of the Earth that have been found  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption of which the punishment thereof shall not cease until all hath been fulfilled as is so set down in My Word Law and the prophets past and present as concerning these Last and end of days for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws and of as so said afore of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the failure of the government of this Nation to meet the needs of the needy of the this Nation even of the sick the lame the disable the homeless and orphan and as so said afore and I emphasise at this time; especially in light of the present accusations of police conduct and treatment of arrested suspects; those in prison though convicted criminals are still human beings and should be treated as such having the basic necessities provide by those  into whose custody they have been placed to suffer their just due punishment set forth by the Nations courts, punishment  for crimes committed is one thing and undeserving cruelty another which by Me shall be punished for those who cruel treat their prisoners are as much criminals as those thus they  imprison. But also it is that indeed those who are imprisoned innocent of any crime, those who imprison them saith the Lord God shall indeed find themselves sooner than they expected being cast into My prison even the bottomless pit that which the Nations call hell not for an Earthly term of imprisonment and not sentenced by an earthly court or Judge but in by My court of which I saith the Lord God am now and shall be on Judgment day the eternal infinite all present and all seeing Judge of all of mankind and the sentence of those found  guilty breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of mankind and the Nations in My court shall be forever cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is and ever shall be as I have said so shall it be that as I saith the Lord God as I have Judged so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness evil corruption and immorality of the cruel slaughter of innocents especially of children and the young and of the creatures of My creation in all of the Earth there is and shall be but one sentence that shall be imposed on all the guilty and unrepentant of mankind and that is to be cast into My prison the Bottomless pit or sheol forever without reprieve or parole and with no chance of escape for as said there is a great gulf fixed betwixt heaven and the bottomless pit and the Earth over which none can or ever shall cross. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BURUNDI and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment