Friday 10 December 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SAVIOUR AND MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #FRENCH #GUIANA SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time as I have weighed FRENCH GUIANA in the balances of My Just Judgement and upon finding them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Most Holy Moral Law as is revealed and set down in My Word and written upon tablets of stone as so said so shall the punishment of this Nation be for the breaking of any part thereof to the ultimate degree even by the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer and saviour of all those of mankind who have become the redeemed of the Lamb by Faith in the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who upon having been convicted of sin righteousness and Judgement have sought to be forgiven by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts, of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially the first sin committed by Mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve in Eden’s Garden after Ruach Hakodesh named by mankind the Holy Spirit; who reveals unto them that the only way of being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and of original sin and to be saved from My wrath to come upon all of mankind upon Judgement day is to repent and be forgiven by Me of all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Moral Law is by being redeemed by Faith in only true eternal Passover lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL by accepting Him as their saviour and redeemer and through His shed blood being cleansed of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments thus becoming  pure Holy and Righteous in My sight upon being by Faith clothed in His righteousness  and thereafter being resurrected unto eternal life and upon passing from this life being inheritors of My kingdom of the heaven entering therein to sit a My right Hand foever. Thus by accepting His death as their death and His resurrection as their resurrection thus it is they are then changed from darkness into light and created anew in His image upon passing from this life even as He ascended into the Heaven of Heavens so shall all who are the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Passover Lamb ascend into the heaven of heavens before My throne and thereafter as so said at My right-hand forever. But as concerning this Nation even FRENCH GUIANA that has been at this time As Judged found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  thus shall they if they fallen  and unrepentant having refused to turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy that hath now ended and the Judging of the Nations of the Earth fulfilled and the days of Jacobs troubles began along with the punishing of the Nation As Judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Moral Law as so set down in My Word so I shall punish them by the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them not only as afore said for the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the Pollution and destruction of the Environment and the cruel injury and wicked slaughter not only of the wild creatures of My creation but of the domestic creatures which have and do suffer at the hands of their wicked owners of which in Judgement I shall not hold any of them guiltless as shall it be with all who are found to be guilty of the crimes of cruelty and cruel wicked slaughter of the creatures of My creation shall they shall indeed be punished most severely at this time and in Judgement upon Judgement thus shall they all upon that day be cast into the bottomless pit even in the place I have reserved for those guilty of these crimes against the creatures of My creation and as afore said so say I again not only those crimes committed against the wild creatures of My creation but also of the domestic creatures of My creation for it shall be as they have been unmerciful to My creatures so shall I be unmerciful unto them. But not only shall My wrath and anger be poured out upon this Nation and their Government for crimes committed against the creatures of My creation directly or indirectly through the destruction and the pollution of the environment but also shall I saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel punish this Nation and its Government for the neglect of the needy of this Nation by their Government failing to fulfil their God given responsibility given to all of mankind by Me at  the beginning of creation for the  care and protect of the creatures of My creation and Earth’s environment of My creation but not only for failing their God given responsibility but also failing their electoral responsibility given by those who elected them to govern their Nation as they promised so to do especially in providing adequate care and protection for all of the children and the young of their Nations from all those who would harm and abuse them but not only the children who are most precious in My sight but the elderly and those who rely upon those appointed to provide for  all of their needs when they are unable to care for and provide for themselves and that means not only community and local authority care but the responsibility of the children of the elderly to care for their parents in their old age and this Nations Governments failing to provide adequate care for the sick and disable providing shelter and homes for the homeless, failing to meet the needs of those suffering from poverty and destitution especially those who are with children and I mean their Governments providing for their needs so that they are not force to beg having an acceptable standard of living  by the resources thereof provide by the tax payers of this Nation for this purpose. Thus it is and shall be that those Nations governments who live a life of luxury whilst their people suffer poverty and destitution I shall cause to be poured out upon them the full force of My wrath and anger and shall cause them to be cast down to the dust of the ground and before they pass from earthly life they shall suffer tenfold that which they by their neglect have caused the unnecessary suffering endured by the needy of their Nation. But as concerning this Nation I shall cause to descend upon them unless they turn from off breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in floods great storms whirlwinds the shaking of the Earth tidal waves of such force that shall cause twice as much devastation as that which struck Japan and of plagues, famine and drought and unstoppable diseases. Thus it is that I saith the Lord God of Hosts have been throughout the ages most merciful unto all of mankind and still shall be merciful in that as I AM THAT I AM, am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth but in and throughout all of the Creation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation FRENCH GUIANA and all the Nations of the Earth are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far As Judged by My Just Judgement and are due to be punished by Me so say I to all the Nations of the Earth if they all turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper all the Nations that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded the Nations that do so around about with by My presence protecting them from all harm, alarm  and all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger descend upon all Nations that reject doing so. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment