Friday 1 October 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #HAVING BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #NORTH #KOREA SHALL BE #AS #JUDGED #PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR REDEEMER AND ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB whose shed blood cleanseth all of those who by Faith believe in and have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer from all of their sins crimes and transgression and especially of Originals making them pure Holy Righteous and immortal in My sight having been clothed in His righteousness. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation named by mankind the Universe and all that in it is I WHO AM INFINITE in being without beginning or end of days and in every place throughout all of creation at once and at the same time I saith the Lord God who it is that Holds ALL OF Creation in the palm of My hand. I AM THAT I AM it is that did call Mosher/Moses to meet with Me on My Holy Mount in the wilderness after delivering My people from sore bondage in Egypt and did by his hand gave unto My People My Holy Laws and Commandments and did I make a Covenant betwixt My People and Myself that if they obeyed from the heart all the days of their lives upon the Earth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that I would be their God and they would be My People and I would lead them to the Land I Promise unto to Abraham to give to him and his descendants forever even the Promised Land and did command them to build an Ark into which they placed the stone tablets whereon My Holy Law and commandments were written and did lead them unto the promised land by the hand of Mosher/Moses thus chose I  in his stead Joshua to lead My people over Jordan’s river  and into the promised Land for I said because of his unbelief in that he sanctified Me not in the eyes of the people in the wilderness when I commanded him to strike the rock to bring forth water he through unbelief struck the rock twice when the children of Israel complained that they had no water for themselves or their beasts thus because of his unbelief forbid I him to enter into the Promised Land or to lead My people over Jordan but caused him view the land from afar and then to go forth into the wilderness to await death and did upon his death take him unto Myself to be with Me forever in My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus it is by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws shall I Punish NORTH KOREA in wrath and anger as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments  and by whirlwind and fire by plague and pestilence by unstoppable diseases by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions also by drought and famine by tidal wave and tsunamis but some say that there is no difference betwixt these two yet I say there is for by one there descends a  great devastating flood the other a cataclysmic mountain of water from which there is no escape in that it shall strike as it were like a thief in the night suddenly and so much so that it can and shall devastate the Nation it strikes causing such devastation as never afore seen upon the face of the earth except when I because of the great wickedness of mankind did flood all of the Earth for  I saith the Lord God of Hosts regretted having created mankind  and by flooding the Earth was purposed to wipe out all that dwelt upon the face of the Earth but upon seeing Noah and his family obeyed by Faith from the heart all of My Holy Laws and commandments and worship Me in spirit and truth I was purposed to save them and two of the every species of the creatures of My creation thus commanding him build an Ark so that they would be saved from the flood thus as I commanded so he did and thus by flooding the Earth I did wipe from the face of the Earth all the wicked of mankind. But not only by these disasters shall I strike this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the cruel imprisonment and the torturing, abusing and the slaughtering of the people of this Nation who protested against the cruelty of this tyrannical regime who deny their people their basic human rights and the provision of the necessary basics of food housing and clothing for the healthy survival of its people not just the men of this Nation but also innocent women and children and instead use the recourses the people needed to have a basis standard of living to advance their Nuclear weapons. But although it denies doing so, so shall be at this time and in Judgement on Judgement day all of their wicked actions towards their own people shall not remain hidden but shall be brought out into the light to be seen by all as shall the Just punishment which is their due. But it is that I shall not hold them guiltless in Judgment upon Judgement day and but shall punish them for committing of all of their crimes committed against their own people but also at this time shall I punish this Nation at this time for the committing of these crimes against their own people but it shall now and on Judgment day upon being as Judged and found guilty of these crimes committed against their own people and in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I saith the Holy One of Israel shall punish them by the  cast of them unto the dust of the ground to be no more upon the face of the Earth and in Judgement upon Judgement day upon having been found guilty of all of the crimes set down herein and for all their hidden crimes and transgressions shall be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment But also as so said I shall punish those Nations have done little or nothing to stop the abuse torture and of the cruel imprisonment of the people of this Nation when in fact the International community could have done so much more to stop this Nations cruel tyrannical abuse of its people and punish those found guilty of these crimes along with the UN who could and can so much more to alleviate the ongoing suffering of this Nations people. Yes this Nation hath the right to defend itself but not at the expense of the suffering of its people. Thus it is that unless the Nations of the international community even the members of the UN take positive action to alleviate the suffering of this Nations  people then in wrath and anger shall I strike these Nations by whirlwind and fire by massive tornadoes and hurricanes by flood drought, plague, famine, pestilence and unstoppable diseases also shall I punish those who could but do not have the will to bring the perpetrators even this Nations tyrannical regime to Justice but fail to do so of which I shall not only bring those to Justice who are the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity and the breaking of My Commandments in as far as the slaughtering persecution and abuse of this Nations  people is concerned but also those who have failed to bring this Nation to Justice as hath been so done also in as far as one other cruel tyrannical regimes government that hath been guilty of the same crimes. No longer shall I with hold My wrath and anger from being poured out upon all those responsible for  these crimes and but also all of those guilty of failing to bring them to Justice if no action is forth coming. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the crimes sins and transgressions it has committed thus far but also for the crime of the pollution and destruction of its environment which hath resulted in the deaths of many of the creatures of My Creation saith Adonai Elohim and also the neglecting of this Nation to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the homeless and the outcast the elderly and the destitute the deaf dumb and blind the disabled and the refugee within their gates fleeing war drought and famine but more so for this Nations governments failure to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or murder them. But and also shall I punish this Nation for the committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as this Nations government is concerned for nothing no not one transgression not one sin or crime can be hidden for My sight for unto perfection I shall and can search out the secret place of mankind for as afore said I am in every place at once and am all seeing for it is in Me Mankind along with all the creature of the Earth live and move and have their being and without Me saith the Lord God they could not and cannot exist. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NORTH KOREA  as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment