Monday 7 June 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS #PUNISH #THE #BAHAMAS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING #AS #JUDGED BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts  and the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of the Holy People Israel and all of those of mankind who have by Faith in Him been redeemed and cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of original sin without which there is no salvation or redemption inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and thus being cleansed by His shed blood are made Holy, Pure and righteous in My sight being covered by His righteousness even the righteousness of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of all of creation and all that exist therein at the centre of which I created the Earth the Sun Moon and all the Stars of the Heavens of which their number is beyond the comprehension of mankind and as they shine forth in the darkness of the heavens they mark the times and seasons of the Earths year.  Thus say I even I AM THAT I AM as so said and set down in My in My Word all the righteousness of mankind is but as filthy rags and thus only worthy to be cast into the fiery furnace like unto chaff from the summers threshing floor being of no use whatsoever is cast into the fire and burned up as so shall all of those who have not by Faith been forgiven of all the sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and and have not been redeemed through the cleansing flow of the Messiahs IMMANUELS shed blood even those who shall be cast into the flames of eternal torment that burn in the Bottomless pit. For it is as so said in My Holy Word Law and Commandments without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of the sins transgressions and the crimes breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the only blood that can cleanse all of the sins transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially original sin is the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL as promised in the beginning to become the saviour of not only of the Holy People but all of those of mankind who would by Faith in Him become the redeemed of the Lamb My children and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven saith the Lord God of Hosts of the Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens they of a certainty indeed shall become inheritors in this life of My Heavenly Kingdom and shall posses at the end of their Earthly life once Judgment day ends and shall then ascended in to the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus as so said I did in the days of grace and mercy warned the Nations of the coming days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the unrepentant Nations so as warned these days have and shall descend now upon all the Nations of the Earth now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of the Judging of the Nations fulfilled for I saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel have As Judged found all of the Nations of the Earth guilty of Original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and as I have warned Nations even all the Nations remaining fallen and unrepentant being as so said afore As Judged found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall they all be punished by the outpouring of the full fury of the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger that shall of a certainty descend upon them. But as I so warned them then of the consequences of remaining unrepentant so gave I the Nations warned by Me a foretaste of what was to befall them if they remained unrepentant once the days of grace and mercy had ended even such disasters that would indeed convince those Nations thus Judged of the certainty of the coming days that are now descending upon all of the Earth even as said the full out pouring of My wrath and anger not only upon all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but upon all of those of mankind that are wicked rebellious immoral and corrupt even all of those who know not Me and who desire not to know Me and all of those who believe I exist not but shall indeed find out even at this time in these end of days that I do exist when My wrath and anger full measure descends upon them and upon those first of all those who knowing all of My Holy Laws and Commandments not only break them but encourage others also to do as they do and that blatantly so thinking I am as they are and can be subject to the free will of mankind as they so put it not knowing all things are subject to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My word and they being deluded believe they along with all of mankind have a free will to do as they please and not be responsible for their actions and that the truth is all of mankind are only free in as far as their Nature allows them to be free therefore as so said afore let those who are of mankind  who righteous having been cleansed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL of all of their sins crime and the transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and original sin and through the Messiah cleansing blood by Faith becoming Holy Righteous and Pure in My Sight in all that they do in all of their lives Holy pure righteous loving and true kind gentle generous and even to the extent of being willing to lay their down their  lives for others even though they know them not and as with the widow and her mite are willing to give and give and give again until they can give no more let them remain righteous still even by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is that those of mankind at this time that are unrighteous fallen and unrepentant in all of their lives as so afore said  will remain in the days of wrath and anger unrighteous still wicked immoral rebellious haters of parents law breakers murderers committing all manner of great wickedness corrupt and evil  who are indeed twice dead plucked up by the roots and have been cast aside ready for the burning even all of those of mankind that are  guilty of the Breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws and especially guilty of Original sin whose punishment by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUDGEMENT is and shall descend upon them in this life and for all eternity thereafter in the bottomless pit. Thus it is as so said of a certainty the days of grace and mercy have indeed ended and as so afore said the heavens have now become as brass to any and all of the unrepentant of Mankind  who upon suffering the full outpouring of My wrath and anger call out to Me to have Mercy upon them but their calls shall be in vain for  My only reply will be every chance hast thou been given to turn from thy great wickedness immorality corruption and thy breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment and by Faith been saved and redeemed by the Messiah IMMANUEL but thou wouldst not turn and repent therefore thy blood because thou hast be warned of My wrath and anger to come after being Justly Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments is upon thine own heads and thus for all the unrepentant Judged Nations there shall be only one verdict given when Judgment day dawns and but one punishment saith the Holy One of Israel even the bottomless pit and the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein . But as I have Judged and shall in these days of wrath and anger punish those Nations thus Judged the verdict being  guilty of breaking  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  so shall I continue to punish all of the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of being also guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and being guilty of and responsible for the pollution and the destruction of the environment causing the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation and now because of the excessive miss use of the Earth’s resources the pollution and devastation of the environment hath and is increasing at an exponential rate that in effect all of the Nations of mankind suffer cataclysmic drought and famine but those Nations that shall suffer the most are the destitute and poverty stricken third world Nations. Thus as I have Judged THE  BAHAMAS  the verdict given is guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the punishment as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments be carried out upon THE BAHAMAS in wrath and anger in the days tyo come and upon Judgment day when all of mankind by Me are to be Judged even all of the living and the dead; the dead raised from their graves and brought before Me to be Judged for their past lives upon the Earth and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness unbelief corruption immorality and iniquity shall be cast into the bottomless pit therein to exist forever but those of the Nations of the Earth who have repented and turned unto Me and have been redeemed by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions through HIS shed blood thus having become as so said afore Holy and righteous and Pure in My sight these are they who shall receive their Just due reward for having done so even if the majority of their Nation have rejected the offer of redemption and salvation by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL, but those who have  not along with their Nation repented shall I punish even all of the unrepentant of their Nation but not only have the unrepentant Nations been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but of all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Island Nation especially of the seas and oceans around about these Islands by their inhabitants polluting the ocean around these Islands causing the creatures of My creation to suffer cruel injury and death thus  those that I shall find guilty of so doing I shall indeed punish even if done in secret it shall be brought out into the open seen by all thus also in Judgment I shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them most severely but I also shall Judge and punish the Governments of these Island Nations even THE BAHAMAS if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation which because of their office is their God given bound duty AND responsibility as was  given to all of mankind in the beginning of which also is the bound duty of their office to which they were by the people elected so to do even of meeting the needs of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow elderly orphan and the poverty stricken and destitute and also the provision of adequate protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of these Islands.  Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But it is that I shall punish these Island Nations even mainly for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement and also by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence. But and if this Nation turns from off all disobedience of My Holy Laws and commandment and obeys them all from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Island Nations even THE BAHAMAS thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment