Tuesday 27 April 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL #PUNISH #KYRGYZSTAN FOR HAVING #AS #JUDGED BEEN FOUND #GUILTY IN THESE #END OF DAYS OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Holy One of Israel Lord God of Hosts and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and the eternal Passover lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all who by Faith believe in and have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer, of all of their sins crimes and transgressions first of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden by mankind’s first parents and inherited by all of their offspring and cleansed of all of their sins committed in the breaking and disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments becoming through His righteousness pure Holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven. But those who through unbelief and hardness of heart blindness of eyes and deafness of Ears remain unrepentant disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of Original sin and of all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and remain fallen are dead in trespasses and sin and upon being in Judgment found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall by My Mighty right hand and by the Angel of death be cast into the bottomless pit forever wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever, thus it is and shall be that as criminals and law breakers of mankind upon being found guilty of breaking mankind’s Laws are cast into mankind’s prisons so shall those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments when coming before Me in Judgement upon Judgement day especially that of breaking the first commandments given unto and inherited from Mankind’s first Parents resulting in when broken the first and original sin shall be condemned to be cast into My Prison as so said the bottomless pit and sheol forever. This being the final punishment of the fallen and unrepentant wicked of mankind who know not Me nor desire to know Me but who shall know when coming before Me in Judgement exactly with whom they shall have to do their creator and the Lord God of creation even I who AM THAT I AM Mighty in wrath and anger to punish all the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth even of all of those who have been and are guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I who shall in the coming days pour forth upon them the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger even upon all the unrepentant wicked Nations upon the face of the Earth that I have As Judged found guilty of breaking any and all of My holy Laws and commandment  beginning first of all with Mine Own House even the House of Israel even all the rebellious House of Israel that have committed all manner of abominations in My sight thus said I afore the I shall cleanse all the Land of promise of all that pollutes it especially of all that doth pollute My Holy City Jerusalem and as I have so set down so shall it come to pass and be fulfilled in the days to come before the dawning of Judgment day even unto perfection cleansing not only of the land and the buildings thereof that are not of Israel but of the Nations, but of all of those who follow after the ways of the Nations of the Earth whose hearts are far from Me covenant breakers despisers of all that is pure and holy and righteous in My sight and as so said afore in My word Judgment begins at the House of God so shall it be for as the majority of the house of Israel have reject Me so I in wrath and anger shall reject them and shall punish them with the full fury of My wrath and anger. All the daylong have I call out to the House of Israel to repent and return Me but their ears where deaf unto My Voice and their eyes blind unto the warning I put before them. But as I so promise so shall I do I shall not cast them forth as in times past nor shall I as I have afore time because of all of their wickedness and abominable practices and the breaking of My Covenant with them and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments send them again into captivity but shall punish them within the Land of promise and as I did with those who did rebel against Me at the foot of My Holy Mount when they created an idol of gold and fell down and worshiped it even those whom in one did I cause by the sword to be cast into sheol and the bottomless pit those who committed that great sin and transgression even in the breaking one of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments the creation of and the bowing down to the creation of their own hands Idols of Wood stone gold and silver and the worshiping them thus as so said so shall I as I did then in one day cast all of the wicked and rebellious House of Israel down unto sheol and the bottomless pit so shall I unless repentance is forth coming do unto the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel but nevertheless even as I shall in like manner punish the House of Israel yet even so a remnant shall be save from My Wrath to come upon all of Israel even those who shall become the sheep of My pastures upright in heart and mind whose meditations of their heart and thoughts of their mind shall be acceptable in My sight indeed a remnant that shall be called Holy unto the Lord their God and shall be pure and Holy in My sight and they it shall be who shall raise up the House to My Holy Name where once it stood and peace and prosperity as it was in Solomon’s day shall return unto Israel and Israel shall be called once more My Holy Nation and People in whose midst shall dwell my Holy Name and My presence shall in the Holy Of Holies surrounding and protecting the Ark of My Covenant with My People. But so shall it be in the days to come that I shall punish the Nations of the Earth as so said that I have Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment thus it is if I say unto thee of the Nations as I so shall punish My Nation as so set down in My Word and at this time how much more shall I in the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger punish all the Nations of the Earth for as so said that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun and shall continue until all the Nations of the Earth have been by Me punished  according as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments as is so set down and revealed in My Word Law and the Prophets even until Judgement day begins at the end of days when all of  the wicked rebellious and unrepentant Nations of the Earth shall by Me be punished by the casting of them into My Prison the bottomless pit wherein the fires of everlasting torment burn forever and the worm dieth not where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth. But as so said I have no Joy in the death of the wicked of the Earth and the Nations of mankind nevertheless the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall be by Me saith the Holy One of Israel be executed upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus as so set down in these days of wrath and anger I shall as Judged punish this Nation even KYRGYZSTAN as I shall punish the remaining Nations of the Earth As Judged by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts. Thus it shall be as with the other Nation as Judged by Me to be punished having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall it be with this Nation I shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger not alone though for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the pollution and the devastation of the environment of the Earth of land and seas and oceans of rivers lakes and streams of the destruction of the forest of the Earth and the land but more so the devastation caused by the Nations of the Earths transport infrastructure that deprives the creatures of My creation the habitat they need to live move and have their being and is the cause the deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation on a scale never having before committed by mankind of which I shall not hold mankind guiltless of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day and shall at this time and in these days of wrath and anger and those to come pour forth upon this Nation  and upon all the Nations of the Earth guilty of the same sins crimes and transgressions as this Nation Earthquakes and Great Storms and Hurricanes and also whirlwinds  with fire mixed in that will make the recent Hurricanes and storms seem like unto a summers shower as in comparison to the recent pouring forth of My wrath and anger in this manner upon the Nations thus far punished by Me and by floods drought and famine cause by the increased heat of the sun drying out the land that it cannot bring forth of its bounty followed by unstoppable diseases plagues pestilence. But as so said I shall punish this Nation KYRGYZSTAN having been found mainly guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as I shall punish all the remaining Judged Nations of the Earth and their governments that are of have been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and the homeless and also the strangers within their gates but especially found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation from those who would harm abuse and even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of the unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and especially of original sin for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give to all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even KYRGYZSTAN and the Nations of Europe and Asia are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even KYRGYZSTAN and all the Nations of Europe and Asia if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment