Saturday 17 December 2016

#GOD'S #MOST SEVERE #ANGER AND #WRATH TO BE #POURED OUT UPON AN #HARD #HEARTED, #PERVERSE AND #WICKED #GENERATION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Unto thee at this time I do put forth this warning that unto one of the Nations of the Earth a catastrophic event is heading of such magnitude the warnings of which over the past year have been felt in the Earth itself when it occurs it shall shock the World to such an extent that will shake it to its core that such an event on this scale could and has happened. The world’s unbelief and deafness has and is causing such disasters happening as I promise they would if none heed was taken of all that was put before the Nations of the Earth. But this event is about to happen because that Nation refused to listen to all the warning put forth by Me because of their disobedience to all of My Holy Word and Law and because of that Nations idolatry and immorality and the murdering of their own people also the abuse that many in that Nation have caused their children and elderly to suffer and because of corruption in the whole of that Nations society and government their hard heartedness and their refusal to change direction from wickedness  and unbelief to obeying all of that which I have set down in My Word even all of My Holy Law and commandments. This though will be as are those disasters happening at this time be a warning to all that what I proclaim that will I perform even according to My Holy Will and word and in fulfilment of all prophesy set down in My Word and through My servants throughout the ages and even at this time.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment