Wednesday 14 October 2015

#HOW #MANKIND #SHALL BE #JUDGED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    That which is to be set before thee now is My way which is the only true way to eternal life My Holy Law as set down in My Word is the only way of obedience and the only means whereby all of mankind shall be and must be Judged and is the only true means of true Justice in the world tempered with mercy in the sense if one pleads for forgiveness by the way I have revealed they shall be forgiven, there is none other way. For if a person obeys My Holy Law in this life perfectly they shall be blessed in this life and when I say perfectly it is perfectly and any disobedience of that Law even My revealed will and purpose in any degree is sin and if any of mankind sin forgiveness requires the shedding of blood for without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness thus it requires the sacrifice of a first born lamb without spot or blemish.
    But as set down in MY Word forgiveness now is only given through the blood of the only true everlasting and eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah. But this does not excuse anyone from obedience to My Law both moral and spiritual for once Faith is given then the means of obedience to the law is provided through the strength of the Messiah. Coming before Me asking for forgiveness through His blood and then deliberately going out and sinning again is and cannot be acceptable for it is the I see all the hearts of mankind and shall weight them in the balance of My Law, nothing is hidden from My sight, thus if anyone does this then punishment shall be swiftly brought down upon them.
    All the Laws of mankind are as nought before Me MY LAW IS THE ONLY TRUE LAW and MY WAY IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY.
    Thus when all come before Me on Judgement day then they shall have to give an account of their lives on earth. If anyone comes before Me and pleads obedience to Law perfectly and it proves true then they shall be asked about their Faith and if their answer is they have been redeemed by the blood of the true Passover Lamb even the Messiah then they shall enter into My kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens forever but if they have not then their account shall be weighed and then they shall be asked about their first sin and if they ask say what is that the answer shall be the sin of the parents of all mankind in Eden for in that day when I cast them out I reminded them of the warning given if they eat of fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they shall surely die and they did but I also revealed to them the redemption through the promised Messiah; which would bring them back to life spiritualy; who was to come and they believed but only for themselves as was proven with Cain and Abel. But what is original sin it is the will of mankind in opposition to My Will. Thus it is if mankind seeks its own will and way and not Mine it cannot enter My Kingdom and must be banished to that place I have created.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment