Saturday 22 April 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #QATAR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the saviour, redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses first and foremost Original sin; the cause of the fall of Mankind; and all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments from all of those who have by Faith believed in and have accepted the SON OF GOD as their saviour and thus becoming the redeemed of the Lamb the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is that  at this time say I unto thee that the IRON ROD OF MY HOLY LAW AND COMMANDMENTS in the Judging and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall be strictly adhered to; the punishment of which is revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets; even all of the punishment that My Holy Law and Commandments demands to be executed upon all those who have been are and shall be found guilty of break any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law but more so now I having given to all the Nations a time whereby any Nation that sought to repent of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law could have done so by seeking of Me forgiveness for all their sins crimes  transgression committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of original sin and having by Me been forgiven  of all sins crimes and transgressions and of original sin through the shed blood of the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL could have been cleansed redeemed and resurrected unto everlasting life thus becoming  inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven at the end of their Earthly life could have ascended as did the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL into Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven and until their passing from Earthly life  having been redeemed by Faith in Him would have from the time of their redemption to their passing from the Earth been given the strength to do My Will as it is done in Kingdom of Heaven by all the Host of Heaven who do My Will perfectly and instantly without hesitation as it shall so be done in all of the New Creation and upon all of the Earth when made anew the old having been as said afore by My Right Hand destroyed in the fires of My wrath and anger. But the Nations having in the days of grace and mercy rejected the offer given of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL by having refused to repent and turn unto Me and be forgiven and redeemed by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and having remained fallen and spiritually dead in trespasses and sins and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments, My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity then for all f these there is and can be only one destination at the end of their life upon the Earth when  Judgement day dawns and in Judgement having been found guilty of all the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and that is  to be punished as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments for the breaking thereof by the casting of them into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is as the days of grace and mercy having ended and these now being the days of wrath, anger. Death and destruction  these days shall continue until My Judgment day dawns at the close of the last day of the end of days even these days of the Judging and of the punishing of all of the unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth that have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments, My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of causing the deaths of the creatures of My creation by the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth and for the failure of the Governments of the Nations to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation which is their God given and bound electoral duty so too do thus they shall be punished with the fury of the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus it is as I so warned all of the Nations of the Earth that I would having as Judged found all the Nations  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments, punish them all with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and reward all of the obedient Nations of the Earth with My Blessing prosperity peace and My protection from all harm and alarm and the temptations of the Adversary; who goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour; all who do keep and obey by Faith in the true Messiah all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But having found thus far none no not one Nation that is Holy and righteous in My sight that doth obey from the heart by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMAMUEL all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even after being given a period of grace and mercy wherein if they so chosen to turn and repent of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and obey all of them as so set down in My Word could have become Holy and righteous in My sight and at last could have entered the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne forever but having refused to do so I have saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven even the Holy One of Israel  no alternative but to apply the punishment due as demanded by My Holy Law and commandments upon all of the Nations upon the Earth demand as are set down and revealed in My Word Law and the Prophets to the letter thereof perfectly for My Wrath and anger hath arisen against all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and against Israel for the breaking of the Covenant made with them at Sinai. Thus all having been as Judged by My just Judgment and found guilty first of Original sin and of all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking not only My Holy Law and Commandments but also of Israel’s Covenant breaking the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger shall indeed descend upon all of the Nations of the Earth and upon Israel for thus far as afore said having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and of My Covenant with My Holy People and for all great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of the Nations of the Earth by their governments spending their wealth on that that which is not bread meaning the sustenance and provision received from the bounty of the Earth necessary for the survival of mankind  and that which is not bread even research into the vastness of space or the past or the expansion of the transport infrastructure of the Nations of which mankind can survived without  but cannot survive without that which the bounty of the Earth provides for the survival of Mankind the World over. Thus say I because of the actions of mankind in the pollution and the destruction of the environment that hath and is causing the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation that exist upon the Earth My wrath and anger hath been as said aroused against the Nations of  the Earth not only for their destruction and the pollution of the environment but also for the abuse and misuse of the resources of the Earth that I created and place at the disposal of mankind not only for the good of a few Nations of mankind but for all of mankind. Thus it is if mankind is not willing turn and repent of the destruction and pollution of the environment and to change direction and to seek to undo that which they have done and nurse the Earth back to full health, then the only answer is to punish all of the nations of the Earth that refuse so to do with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT.  Thus did I not from the beginning command Mankind upon pain of death not only spiritual but physical obedience of all of My Holy Law and Commandments as is so set down and written in My Word, hath it not  been prophesied to come upon the Earth He who is to rule all Nations with an IRON ROD even the Iron Rod of My Holy Law and commandments thus are and so shall these days now befall all the Nations of mankind and it would be wise of the Nations of mankind especially this Nation QATAR to read My Word in as far as this one is concerned as afore said into the hands of this one have I placed the swift terrible sharp sword of My Wrath and anger with which He shall strike all of the disobedient and wicked Nation of the Earth at My command and thus shall it be that the all consuming fires of My  wrath and anger shall descend upon all of those thus so struck by My swift and terrible sharp sword straightway. Thus it is as I shall punish with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger those Nations of the Earth as Judged found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for Israel’s breaking of Covenant so shall I punish this Nation in wrath and anger full measure unless Israel doth repent and renew Covenant with Me. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation QATAR if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment