Friday 14 April 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #ICELAND HAVING AS #JUDGED FOUND #ICELAND #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS ICELAND SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus  saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood hath cleansed all of those who have accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer first of  Original sin; without which there is and can be no salvation or redemption; and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandment and being clothed in His righteousness have become by Faith Holy, righteous and Pure in My sight and through His resurrection, resurrected unto everlasting He having suffered in His death upon the tree the punishment due for all those who have come to believe in Him as their saviour throughout all the generations of Mankind and upon His sacrifice being accepted as their just due punishment met said IT IS FINISHED thus His death became their death and His resurrection their resurrection and as He ascended so shall all who believe in and do accepted Him as their saviour shall at the End of Earthly Life ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven to sit at My right hand forever. Thus having been cleans and forgiven of all wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity are by Faith and Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit given the strength to do My Will upon the Earth as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven by obeying from the heart willingly all of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus it is at this time in these End of days even the days of Jacob trouble foretold to come before the end of this creation and the dawn of Judgement day when ended and the unrighteous unrepentant fallen wicked breakers of My Holy Law and Commandments and guilty of Original sin have been cast into the bottomless pit and all of those who by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL have been saved redeemed and through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions thus becoming as said Holy Pure and righteous in My sight have as He did ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven then   this creation shall be rolled up as a scroll and shall be cast into the fiery furnace of My Wrath and Anger to be no more and the new creation shall be created as was this creation  in created the beginning by the Word of My Mouth for as I commanded the Old to come into existence so shall it be with the New Creation. Before the end and the coming of the New creation saith I AM THAT I AM even THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL I shall now and until the close of the last day of the end of days punish all of those Nations having been as judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments from the least of the them to the greatest in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENTS when My Judgement day at the end of days dawns, for it is that all of the Nations and the Holy People are without excuse, for I as so said and set down in the days of grace and mercy I provided a time whereby any and all of the Nations of mankind and of the Holy People Israel could have repented of all their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of Original sin and could have been by Faith cleansed through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin inherited by all of mankind from their first parents Adam and Eve but the Nations of mankind instead of repenting in the days of grace and mercy and turning unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL hardened their hearts towards Me and the warnings given and blinded their eyes and deafened their ears to not only that which was offered but and also to the warnings given of what the consequence would be  if they repented not but still I being most merciful yet held back My wrath and anger for it is as I afore said I have no joy in the death of the wicked but rather I would have had it that they all had repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL had been through His shed blood cleansed of all sins and crimes and the transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and of original sin and could have become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and resurrected unto everlasting Life but the Nations thus offered rejected the offer of salvation and redemption and therefore remained in their former state dead in trespasses sins and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments leaving Me with no alternative but to as warned end the days of grace and mercy and begin the days of wrath and anger even the out pouring of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger and cause the heavens to to become as brass to the prayers and petitions of mankind, thus now it is that as mankind has hardened their hearts towards Me and deafened their ears to the warning of the days of wrath and anger to come upon all of mankind even the days of Jacobs trouble if they repented not of all sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so I have and shall deafen My ears and harden My Heart towards their pleas and prayer for Mercy when I shall at this time and until Judgment days dawns pour forth the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT full measure upon all the unrepentant fallen Nations of mankind one by one. Thus it is at this time as I have Judge  by My Just Judgement ICELAND and found this Nation guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Law of a certainty I shall indeed punish this Nation with the punishment as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments and as revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets and as so set down on tablets of stone and written upon the fleshy hearts of all of mankind at birth even that punishment demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law. But not only shall I punish this Nation ICELAND for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as the corruption that exists in this Nations Government from the basement up to the highest position in this Nations Government having found it failing to meet the need of its people and failing to deal with and halt the pollution that is causing the destruction of the environment and the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My Creation caused by the inhabitants of this Nation not realising that such pollution not only causes  the injury and deaths of the creatures of My creation but and also of mankind in that the more pollution there is the warmer the environment becomes of which will cause the slowing the Earths weather cycle which will in the end cause less rain to fall on many of the land Nations of the Earth and increase exponentially on others which in turn will lead to diminishing  cloud coverage the melting of the Ice caps and longer hotter dry summers leading to drought and crop reduction which means in effect that mankind’s own long term destruction is assured. For I shall indeed punish those Nations most guilty of polluting and destroying the environment even as I have begun and shall continue to punish all of the guilty unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger for the breaking of all of my Most Holy Law and commandments and Moral Law with great storms hurricanes Tsunamis and cyclones of such magnitude that it will wipe out of existence many cities towns and villages if Mankind  continues to commit the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral Law and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of the environment that as so said is responsible for the cruel injuries and death of the creature of My creation. Thus as so said afore and promised as the Nation of Mankind have sown to the wind death and destruction in the pollution of the Earth environment so shall Mankind at My Hand reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger full measure if they do not cease to pollute and devastate the Earth environment especially that caused by industrial waste and the pollution of Earth’s atmosphere by all of the Nations of the Earths transport infra structure thus this is not a threat but is a promise for as so said in My Word all of My promises are yea and amen for as I so said so shall it come to pass even according as it is said and written down in My Word. But in as far as pollution and the destruction of My creation by Mankind is concerned the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger shall descend upon all of the Nations responsible even more so from this day forth until Judgement day dawns thus it is that I shall in no way hold back My wrath and anger from descending upon all of the wicked unrepentant fallen Nations of mankind one by one in any way whatsoever. So that all may know with whom they have to do for that which I have done in past times in the punishment of the Nation of Mankind for their great wickedness and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments since the beginning of creation so could I do even at this time and in these days and shall do if Mankind continues on the path mankind is now on. But it is as Judgement day is near at hand even at the door ready to enter and when the punishing of the Judged Nations hath been fulfilled by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT unto perfection as revealed in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I not hold back My wrath and anger from striking all even all of those having been as judged found guilty of breaking all of Holy Law and Commandments in punishment by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation by Faith in My SON IMMANUEL. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ICELAND and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment