Thursday 27 April 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ##SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #INDONESIA HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL infinite in being begotten not made eternal in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens through whom all things were created that were created in the beginning, the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of Mankind and the Holy People Israel who belong unto Him by Faith having believed in and accepted Him as their Saviour for as it is set down in My Word so say I again that there is no other name under Heaven whereby any of Mankind and the Holy People Israel can be saved except by the Name of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL who sits upon His throne in the Kingdom of Heaven having all things by Me made subject unto HIM. Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel as I and My SON one so is Ruach Hakodesh named by Mankind the Holy Spirit one with us both for it is He who works out all of My Will in all of creation and upon  the Earth as it hath been Ordained from the very beginning in Eternity. Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heavens and the Heaven who hath created all that exists in all of creation I who commands and it is so say and it comes to pass even as I in the beginning created the Sun Moon and the Earth at the centre of My creation and upon the Earth created I all of the creatures of My creation forming their bodies from the dust of the ground and breathing into their bodies their spirit according to their species as also formed I Mankind’s body and having created the soul of mankind in Mine own Image both male and female so breath I their souls into their bodies and they became living beings and over all of the creatures of My creation gave I them dominion and also the responsibility for their care and protection throughout all of their lives upon the face of the Earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel according to  My Will and purposes as is revealed and set down in My Word I brought into existence all of creation by the Word of My Mouth even all of the creatures of My creation so commanded I them to go forth and multiply and cover the of face of the Earth with their offspring and also having formed from the dust of the ground the bodies of Mankind breathing into their bodies the breath of Life  even their Immortal souls so commanded I them also to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and as I commanded all of mankind and the creatures of My creation to do My Will so it was done upon the Earth as it is done in the Kingdom Heaven by Mankind and all of the creatures of My creation unto perfection they all being perfect pure Holy and righteous in My sight having a beginning but no end of days that was until mankind disobeyed My first commandment and fell being deceived by the Adversary and in doing so brought upon all of creation and all the creatures of My creation the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days thus upon falling mankind did die spiritually by being cut off from the source of all life; even I Myself saith Lord God of all of Creation and the Heaven of Heavens; thus mankind suffered the loss of their first estate and after being cast out of Eden became mortal and subject to death the grave and all manner of corruption immortality and after a span of physical life death. But in mercy I gave unto mankind a way back unto Me and unto everlasting life in the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come and thus by that promise the days of grace and mercy began of which after the rejection of the last offer made of salvation and redemption by the Nations of Mankind and the days of grace and mercy ended the promise therein having been fulfilled by the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and the days of the Judging of the Nations having been fulfilled by He into whose Hands gave I the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT to Judge all the Nations of the Earth. Thus now it is that as so said and set down the days of wrath and anger have begun whereon all the Nations of the Earth as Judged shall be punished. Thus it was that the days of grace and mercy were given so that all of mankind by Me could have one last chance in all of their lives upon the face of Earth to repent and to turn unto Me seeking of Me saith the Lord God of Hosts forgiveness first for original sin inherited from Mankind’s first parents and also for all sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth and upon being forgiven through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL be clothed in His righteousness and become inheritors of the Kingdom Heaven and would have of a certainty at the end of their physical life ascend as did SON OF GOD IMMANUEL into the Heaven of Heavens before My Throne upon My right hand. Thus it is that all of those who having been given the once in a life time chance to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and chose not to repent and not seek for forgiveness of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and be redeemed by faith in the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL then once that opportunity is rejected none other shall be and can be given to any of mankind by Me for as it is ordain for Mankind once to die and thence to await in eternity to be Judged and upon having  by Me been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption shall be by the Angel of Death cast from thence into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is that all of mankind hath been and is given before Judgement day one last chance only to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But now as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the hearts of mankind have become as hard as the nether millstone towards Me My servants and all of My Holy Word My Law and the prophets and the eyes of mankind blind to the warning set down and revealed in all of My Word and their Ears deaf unto My Words of warning as concerning the coming of Judgment day and of the necessity of having turned unto Me by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer and of having any chance of escaping being found in Judgment guilty of all sins and crimes and transgression both of original sin and all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in life of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and thereby cast into the bottomless pit sheol and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus it is any rejecting the offer of the once in a life time free choice of accepting or rejecting salvation by Faith in the only true Messiah Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL then unto all who have and do chose to reject the offer and not turn unto ME by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL then their blood shall be upon their own heads they have only themselves to blame for being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever for it is in grace and mercy did I give all of mankind the opportunity to turn unto Me be forgiven and be cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and upon being clothed in His righteousness becoming Holy Pure and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel. Thus as I so said so shall I of a certainty punish at this time in these last and end of days all the Nations of the Earth having been found as Judged guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments with the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger.  Thus shall it be as I shall punish all the Nations of the Earth so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel having found as Judged INDONESIA guilty also of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law punish INDONESIA with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But not only shall this Nation be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed by this Nation and all of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of this Nations environment, thus it shall be that those found guilty herein of causing their deaths shall not be held guiltless but shall be in Judgement upon Judgment day be taken by the Angel of death and cast into the bottomless wherein burns he flames of eternal torment that exists therein thus as they have been unmerciful to their victims I shall be unmerciful to them one thing that they should understand  life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising of the sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the souls of mankind once parted from the body even their personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind even their soul of which cannot die nor cease to exist and is immortal and shall live forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil or if repentant and having been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith, even the Messiah shall  ascended unto My Kingdom of Heaven forever, thus then it is those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall upon of death be cast into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it shall be with all who repent and through faith are redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah shall be in Judgment be acquitted and ascend once Judgment day hath ended into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. But also shall it is that I shall punish this Nation Government not only for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for all manner of great wickedness Immorality and corruption but and especially for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation health but also as so said afore doth cause and hath caused great injury and the deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation. Of which I shall as afore said not hold any guiltless but shall in Judgment when My Judgment day dawns; as it shall soon do so; shall severely punish them in wrath and anger. Also a said I shall punish this Nation government for failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the provision of refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws thus it is I shall  with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves higher than the highest man made structure and with tornadoes hurricanes and floods followed by the increasing heat upon the land of the Sun baking the ground so much so that it becomes so hard that no crops nor any vegetation shall grow causing great famine drought followed by plague disease and pestilence upon such as scale as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot and shall not fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah SON OF GOD  IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even INDONESIA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM,  am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment