Tuesday 27 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #EGYPT SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God saith the Lord God of the Host of the Heaven and Heaven of Heavens and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all of the of those who by faith have repented of and have been forgiven of all of their sin crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original sin and from all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments, especially of Original sin. Thus it is saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens that I it is who hath created all of creation according to My Will and purposes as is revealed and set down in all of My Word Law and the prophets past and present even all of creation was created before time began in eternity then it was that all of My creation was pure, Holy and Righteous and most precious in My sight. Thus it was that I first created at the centre of My creation the Earth followed by the Sun Moon and all the stars and all of the wonders thereof created to the Gory of My Holy Name. Thus say I unto thee saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and Heaven that I saith the Holy One of Israel  in eternity planned and ordained to come to pass all according to My Will and purposes and as I so planned and purposed it so hath all that I ordained to come to pass even as said the Earth created at the centre thereof and on the surface of the Earth I all of the creatures of My creation formed from the dust of the ground as I so formed the body of Mankind whose immortal soul I did created in Mine own image perfect pure Holy and righteous in My sight and breathed their soul into their bodies even that which is the breath of life. Who upon being deceived by the Adversary disobeyed My first commandment and as I warned in the day that they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so they upon falling died spiritual becoming mortal physically subject to corruption death and the grave brought about by their fall but I gave Mankind in loving kindness and mercy a short span of life wherein they could through the promise I gave them return unto the source of all life even as said I Myself; thus it was that upon falling they died spiritually in that they were cut off from the source of all spiritual life even I Myself saith the Holy One of Israel  and were by Me after falling cast out of My Garden and from My presence and through their fall was brought; as said; upon all of creation the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days even the passage of time and upon the casting out of mankind from My garden and from My Presence so was it ordained from thence after a passage of time all of mankind would come before Me to be Judged even upon Judgement day. But it was in grace and mercy that gave I unto mankind in the passage of time before Judgement days dawning days of grace and mercy wherein all of the offspring of Adam and Eve would be given one chance in their life upon the Earth to repent and turn unto Me even by faith in the promised Messiah to come who would save all of those of mankind and the Holy People from My wrath to come in Judgement upon Judgement day wherein all of the quick and the dead of mankind would be Judged and if found unrepentant and guilty of first inherited Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments would be cast down unto sheol and the bottomless pit forever. But all of those who upon being convicted of sin righteousness and the Judgment to come by Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit who also reveals to all that the only means of escaping Judgement upon Judgement day is by repenting of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking OF My Holy Law and Commandment and by believing in the only true saviour and redeemer the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL whose shed blood shall cleanse them of all of their sins committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of  Original sin can be saved but only as said by Faith in the promised Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE SACRIFICE FOR SIN Him being the only true Eternal Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of grace and Mercy for all of those who did and who would come to believe in Him as their saviour. Thus the fulfilment of My promise  of a saviour was fulfilled in HIS birth life death resurrection and ascension  even of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL HE who would come to save all of His People and all those of mankind who would believe in Him by Faith and who would become through His sacrifice upon the tree the redeemed of the Lamb and because of their Faith in Him were are and shall be resurrected unto everlasting  life upon being acquitted in Judgment having been by being clothed in His righteousness found Holy Righteous and perfect in My sight and shall at the end of Earthy life shall  as did the Messiah IMMANUEL ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven even all of those Israel and of all of mankind for as so said all of mankind are equal in My sight the only difference being the repentant and unrepentant of Mankind and of the Children of Israel My people still though fallen. Thus it is as said I repeat all of mankind and the Holy People shall come before Me in Judgement to be Judged even by and according to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the righteous who are so by Faith; as said and revealed; in the only true Messiah being clothed in His righteousness even the only true infinite eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL shall be in Judgement upon Judgement day  acquitted and shall ascend into Heaven even the Heaven of Heavens and The Kingdom of Heaven and the unrepentant wicked immoral unrighteous disobedient rebellious people and Nations of all of mankind and the Children  of Israel who have broken covenant with Me and refuse to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah who know not Me upon being Judged by My Holy Laws and Commandments and being found not only to have broken covenant with Me but have committed all manner of great wickedness immorally and corruption and iniquity even all of those of My people who have refused at this time to cleanse the land of promise of all that pollutes it even of all of the wicked perversions and idolatries of the Nations but more so those who have refused to rebuild the House to My Name so that My Name once More shall dwell in the midst of My People in the House to My Name along with the ARK of My covenant containing the tablets of stone whereon is written all My Holy Laws and Commandments and is set down therein all as concerning the Words of the Covenant even My Covenant which I by the hand of Moses in the wilderness at the foot of My Holy Mount after the destruction of those who did create bow down and Worshiped the Image they made and covered with plates of gold  dancing around it and making merry and committing all manner immorality and vile wickedness and did I saith the Holy One of Israel command that the main perpetrators all be slain by the sword and upon them all sent I a plague so much so that many in Israel who rebelled in the worshiping of the graven image on that day perished. Thus it was for the breaking thereof of the tablets of stone I did call Moses to return unto Me to receive New stone Tablets on which I again wrote all of My Holy Law and Commandments by which I  made a Covenant with My People Israel that they would be My People if they obeyed all of the Words of the Commandments set down therein even all of My Holy Law and Commandments from the heart according to My Will and purposes as so set down in My Word saith the Lord God of Israel. Thus shall it be for the breaking of My Covenant even the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and for the committing of great wickedness immorality and corruption shall they of My people in Judgement be Judged and condemned for all of their sins crimes and transgressions though I want it not and have said that I have no Joy even of the death of the wicked and in the condemning and casting down unto Sheol and the bottomless pit all of unrepentant of My Holy People rather would I that they had and would turn and repent of their great wickedness and by Faith in the only true Messiah the eternal Passover Lamb My SON IMMANUEL renew Covenant with Me and by faith in Him become Holy and righteous in My sight and then once again Jerusalem My Holy City would be cleansed of all that pollutes it of the wicked and unbelieving unrepentant and fallen Nations of the Earth. But as I shall in Judgement upon Judgment day Judge and condemn My Holy People to the bottomless pit if they repent not of the breaking of My holy Law and Commandments and refusing to renew Covenant with Me more so shall I Judge and punish all of the Nations of the Earth Guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as I shall in Judgement condemn the fallen the wicked and disobedient of My Holy People of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and cast them into the bottomless pit more so shall I Judge punish and condemn the guilt of mankind for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments even EGYPT for they having being given the chance in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me and by faith in the only true Messiah be redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression and made Holy and Righteous in My sight through His shed blood for as so said afore without the shedding of blood there is no remission for the sins crimes and transgressions of those committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and having refused to repent and reject the salvation offered  and remaining unrepentant so shall this Nation in punishment suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But soon it shall be and that of a certainty as I have Judged the Nations of the earth so shall in these days of wrath and anger even the beginning of the end of days  punish them with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure of which shall not end until each and every Nation upon the Face of the Earth hath been by Me saith Lord God of Hosts as Judged Punished one by one thus there have been and are upon the Earth the warning signs of the coming of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon the Nations thus judged by Me have been seen upon the face of the Earth which are but warnings and not the full measure of My wrath and anger that shall be poured out upon all the wicked unrepentant Nations of the earth. But it is that at this time as so said afore I shall as Judged punish EGYPT having  found them guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws as so Judged and found guilty thereof so shall they as afore said be by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT punished and that most severely but not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments alone but also for committing all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the pollution and the devastation of Earth’s environment not only of the land but of the oceans and seas that have resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation who dwell in the seas and oceans of the Earth whose blood cries out from the depths of the sea and the ground of this Nation for My Just Judgment in wrath and anger to be executed upon all of the guilty the full fury of My wrath and anger and the casting of them down into the bottomless pit, and sheol even that place wherein burns the flames of the fire of everlasting torment even as so doth the blood of those who have been murdered by the wicked immoral perverts of mankind who on Judgment day as afore said shall be denied the mercy they denied their victims and shall of a certainty be cast not only into the bottomless pit but of a certainty into the fire of everlasting torment that exists therein forever without reprieve for My Judgment and punishment is not as mankind’s Mine saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens is permanent and forever. But not alone shall I Judge and punish severely EGYPT upon finding this Nation guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their governments also that have been found by Me guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy and for all of  the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein shall these Nations and the Nations of mankind be punished in wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire great storm and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and by floods drought famine plagues and diseases so shall they all be punished having been found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even EGYPT and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and to ISRAEL and unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment