Friday 2 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #BHUTAN HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

        Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the  SON OF GOD IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanseth by Faith all of those of the Holy People Israel and of all of those of Mankind who have shall and do believe in and have accepted the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL as their Saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments throughout all of their lives but and especially cleansed of the first inherited sin from Mankind’s first Parents even Original sin of which without the repenting, forgiveness and cleansing of by the blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL there can be  no salvation or redemption only waiting for to be Judged on Judgement day and upon being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments of Original sin and of committing all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption in life upon the Earth and to be sentenced to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever. Thus as said afore and as written and set down in My Word Law and the prophets there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People Israel can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgement upon Judgement day except the Name of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel unto all of mankind and especially unto this Nation BHUTAN even as afore said all of creation is Mine even all of that Named by Mankind the UNIVERSE at the centre of which  created I saith the Lord even the Holy One of Israel the Earth Sun and Moon and upon the Earth by the Word of My Mouth I from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation and the body of mankind formed  I from the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies their Immortal souls created in Mine own image and as I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven from dust of the ground created I their bodies because of the fall heir bodies return unto the dust of the ground but their immortal souls they themselves enter eternity to come before Me to be Judge when Judgment day dawns when all of Mankind shall be held to account for their lives upon the Earth even all of thoughts word and deeds especially as concerning their breaking of or their obedience to of all of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law thus now it is that the day of Judgment for all of mankind is about to dawn.  Thus saith the Lord God as so said afore  said created I at the centre of My creation first created I the Earth and the Sun to govern the day and the Moon the night and the stars of the Heavens to light the night sky along with all of the wonders of My Creation  to the glory My Holy Name and of which remains uncorrupted by mankind unto this day and shall remain so until the very end of this creation for once Judgement days dawns the New Creation even the New Heavens and New Earth shall be created wherein death the grave the passing of days and all manner of evil wickedness and corruption and disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall not exist remain so for mankind. Thus as said and revealed the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days or wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations As Judged hath begun the signs of which are now seen throughout all of creation as was revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets and according to My will and purposes as so ordained from the very beginning to be accomplished at this time and in these last and end of days and as warning to all of Mankind that the day of Judgement draws ever nearer and as the day of Judgement draws near so shall these signs increase as the end of days grows closer shall only cease when My Judgment day dawns and the Judging of all mankind begins. But be assured that as I have so said in as far as the fall of the mightiest Nations of the Earth are concerned so shall it come to pass for this also have I ordained to come to pass upon the Earth in these last days from the very beginning. Thus now it is that all the Mighty Nations of the Earth having been As Judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral law and  remain unrepentant of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws an Commandments and of original sin and also having  in the days of grace and mercy rejected the offer of salvation and redemption by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL I shall cause to descend upon the Mighty Nations of the Earth the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger. But not alone shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments but and also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity but first I shall punish this Nation BHUTAN and the Mighty Nations of the Earth for having found them guilty of failing in their God given responsibility and duty to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the widow the orphan the blind the deaf the dumb the elderly the outcast the destitute the poverty stricken and the strangers within their gates seeking refuge having fled civil war famine and persecution but more so shall I punish this Nation along with the Mighty Nations  Governments for failing to provide through any and all means adequate care and protection for the young the very young and all the vulnerable of these Nations against all of those who would seek to harm abuse or murder THEM or by neglect thus say I indeed those that I find guilty of failing in their governmental responsibility to protect not only the young the very young and vulnerable but all the innocent of the Earth I shall in Judgment not hold any found guilty guiltless but shall upon  Judging find them guilty of so doing hand them over unto the Angel of death to be cast into the bottomless pit and at this time I shall most severely punish them most severely for these shall know what it is to fall into the hands of the only true Living God and redeemer of the Holy People Israel of even these who shall suffer the full fury of My wrath and anger descending upon them full measure for My punishment shall reach beyond the flesh into the very depths of their souls in this life and for all eternity in the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus as so said the Nations now that have by Me been Judged and the days of grace and mercy having ended THE Nations of mankind have remained unrepentant of all their sins and crimes and transgressions I shall saith the Holy One of Israel pour forth upon them the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger for as so said now that the days of grace and mercy have end now shall begin the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of all the unrepentant Nations upon the face of the Earth for thus as so said and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets that once the days of grace and mercy had ended; as it hath; then the days of repentance forgiveness redemption and salvation will as so revealed in My Word have come to an end as it hath in fulfilment of the prophesies and now only wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth remain and when the last great battle hath been fought and the last day of the end of day dawns at the closing of that day  then shall My Judgment day dawn. But as so said this Nation BHUTAN and all the Nations of the Earth having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity shall at that time be punished with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms hurricanes tornadoes cyclones floods tsunamis tidal waves followed by drought famine caused by the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the Earth making it as hard as rock refusing to give of its bounty followed by plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases thus as repentance by the Nations have not been forthcoming then there only remains until Judgment day at the end of days the punishing of all the fallen unrepentant Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger one by one. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb My SON IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BHUTAN and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL by Faith even the only true eternal Passover Lamb.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment