Wednesday 21 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #BELIZE HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

           Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the only true Saviour and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of those who by Faith believe in and accept Him as their saviour and redeemer first being cleansed of the first sin Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents, for without the cleansing of Original sin there is and can be no salvation or redemption and cleansed of all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and thus having believed in have been forgiven and washed clean of all of their sins crimes and transgressions through the shed blood of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL are clothed in His righteousness and thus become pure Holy and righteousness in My sight and shall upon Judgement day be acquitted and shall inherit The Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time and in these end of days even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be who from all eternity brought into being by the Word of My mouth all of creation and all that in it is was and ever shall be even the I AM THAT I AM the true and only creator and Judge of all of mankind and the Nations of mankind who hath doth and shall at this time as Judged punish all the Nations found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments in these end of days now come upon the Earth of which with their passing shall herald in first the Last Great Battle and then Judgement days dawning as seen and witnessed by all of My Word Law and the prophets in these end of days and those long gone and written and in My Word and of all of the signs now seen in all of the Earth as was and is revealed in My Word and prophesied by the prophets of passed ages, that I would in these end days As Having Judged all of the Nations of the Earth and upon finding them all guilty of not only breaking My Holy Law and Commandments but guilty of great wickedness corruption unbelief immorality and iniquity shall indeed punish all the Nations of the Earth before the coming of the final day when Judgement day as afore said dawns even the day as ordained by Me in the very beginning of creation when all of Mankind in Eden’s garden fell and were thence forth cast out. Thus it shall be that upon the Last days of the end of days all of mankind even of the Living the dead; after being raised up from their graves shall be brought by the Heavenly Host to be Judged according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection. Thus I saith the Lord God who it is that so said Have and Shall punish all of the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger one by one since  the end of days of grace and mercy and the beginning of the days of wrath and anger even all the Nations that have been Judged weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and found wanting even those guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but it is those who have repented and by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb have been redeemed and thereby become Holy and Righteous in My sight instead of being punished shall be by Me be most blessed in all of their live until Judgement dawns. But it is  all of the unrepentant shall be punish in these last days by the out pouring of the full fury of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger and by The Iron Rod of My Just Judgement. But it is also I repeat that of a certainty as so ordained by Me that all of the Mighty Nations of the Earth that have in pride and arrogance broken each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandments; especially My Most Holy Moral Law shall when once struck with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT be cast down one by one unto the dust of the ground to rise no more and shall pass into the land of forgetfulness; from which all of the bodies of mankind and the creatures of the Earth have been created so shall their bodies returned unto the dust from whence they were created by Me saith Holy One of Israel and as shall the bodies of the creatures of My creation but as so said afore and as set down the spirit of the creatures of the Earth shall return unto Me upon passing from Earthly life they being innocent in all of their being of all sins crimes and transgressions only suffering the curse of death because of mankind’s fall in the beginning. But the souls of mankind once their bodies have turned to dust shall rise no more nor to be remembered and shall be sent to wait the dawn of Judgment day; to rise no more nor to be remembered upon the face of the Earth. Thus as so said I shall saith the Lord God of the Hosts of  Heaven punish this Nation even BELIZE not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments but for also being guilty of the pollution and devastation of the Earth environment resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My Creation shall I at this time with all the Nations of Earth punish this Nation having also searched out this Nation unto perfection to see if there be any of this Nation that area Holy, Pure  and Righteous in My sight and having found none no not one as I did when I Judged and Punished all of the wicked and immoral cities of the past so shall I punish As Judged all of the wicked fallen and unrepentant Nations of the Earth guilty not only of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but guilty of all manner of great wickedness and evil of immorality, corruption and iniquity even at this time all of the Nations that have been by Me saith the Holy One of Israel Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially this Nation BELIZE shall I punish in wrath and anger by Earth Quakes and fire spewed forth from Volcanoes by great storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis created by sea quakes also great tidal waves of heights never afore seen upon the Earth since I flooded the Earth and preserve not only Noah and His family but all species of the creatures of the Earth in an Ark of which I commanded him to build. But also shall I again cause the heat of the sun to be increased so much so that the Earth shall become hard as rock barren and void of all plants crops and forests even void of all life and because of drought and famine plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases that shall follow thereafter a third of the population of the Earth shall perish. But as so it hath been with the other Nations thus Judged by Me saith the Lord God so shall I punish this Nation not alone for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments but also for the committing of  great wickedness corruption immorality which is the cause of all the abominable crimes committed by mankind upon the face of the Earth not only against each other but also against the creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths  of the creatures of My creation the guilty of which of a certainty in Judgment of a certainty shall not be held guiltless but  shall indeed not only be cast into the bottomless pit as shall all the wicked unbelieving disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and especially Original sin but  shall be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of eternal torment where the worm dieth and wherein there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth for all eternity and from which there is no reprieve nor escape for the bottomless pit is not like unto the prisons of mankind where once the sentence is served the prisoner is released on parole. But as so said the sentence for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of those found guilty and unrepentant of so doing is as said and set down in all of My Word Law and the prophets to be cast into the bottomless pit and Sheol forever. Thus around the bottomless pit there are no prison walls nor is there any need of prison warders for around the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment are no means of escape for there is a great gulf fixed over which none can pass. Thus once Judgment hath ended the fallen guilty and unrepentant of mankind along with the Adversary and his followers shall be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. But not only for the sins and crimes and transgression of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws shall I punish this Nation but also shall I punish the Government of this Nation as I shall all the Governments of the Nations of the Earth for failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb the widow and the elderly those who are destitute and poverty stricken of the orphan the homeless and those seeking refuge fleeing persecution civil war or starvation caused by famine or the cruelty of their governments but more so shall I punish this Nations for failing  to providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation for all of the sins crimes and transgressions herein set down shall I punish this Nation and its Government. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah the SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in the SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true the SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL cannot and shall not fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL.  But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BELIZE if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of all of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment